CA CA - Nikki McCain, 39, Redding, 17 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO but this was exactly the reason Nikki was disappeared and most likely unalived. Its so disheartening to see these cases over and over. Children’s lives are being destroyed by these monsters, who can’t just let a woman walk away from them.
I think the same thing and it's no wonder victims of DV are often afraid to press charges.

JUN 28, 2024
The husband of missing Redding woman Nikki Saelee-McCain was in court today for domestic violence charges filed against him.

Between 60 and 80 people showed up at the Shasta County Courthouse to demand justice for Nikki.

[...]

“We're here to be her voice. We're supporting the family. And we're just trying to come together to be her voice. Where is she? We want answers, and we want justice,” Nidelis Slater said.

[...]

“It's amazing to see how much support we have. We've made friends with people that used to be strangers. So it makes me feel like we have a good, a lot of people behind our backs. So that makes me feel very confident that people are on our side and care about Nikki,” Nikki’s sister, Chloe Saelee, said.

[...]

July 1

The family and friends of a Shasta County woman who has been missing for more than a month will hold another rally Friday morning at the courthouse in downtown Redding.

Friday’s “Justice for Nikki” rally will start at 7:30 a.m. at the Shasta County Courthouse on Court Street.

The rally will take place about an hour before Cheng Saelee McCain’s husband, Tyler McCain, is scheduled to be in court for a trial readiness conference on the charges of domestic violence and false imprisonment.

The Shasta County District Attorney’s Office in court last Friday announced it moved to dismiss the case against Tyler McCain.

In a statement, the DA's office said it made the move "due to insufficient evidence because the victim, Nikki McCain, is currently a missing person and there is an ongoing investigation into her disappearance."

"As was stated in court on Friday, the Shasta County DA’s office has exhausted all avenues to prove the case at this point without Nikki’s presence. The DA’s office reserves all rights to refile this case in the future. After hearing the comments by the People, the Court continued this case for a further trial readiness on July 5, 2024 which is still within the no time waiver 60th day," read part of the statement.

Shasta County Secret Witness is offering an award of up to $10,000 the information leading to the location of Saelee McCain. People with information are asked to call the sheriff’s office at 530-245-6135 or go to www.scsecretwitness.com/submit-a-tip.

Friday’s “Justice for Nikki” rally will start at 7:30 a.m. at the Shasta County Courthouse on Court Street.
1719940687238.jpeg
The rally will take place about an hour before Cheng Saelee McCain’s husband, Tyler McCain, is scheduled to be in court for a trial readiness conference on the charges of domestic violence and false imprisonment

This case is so concerning. I hope she is found soon. I can't imagine what her kids are going through.
I wonder if it is even more challenging since the last time Nikki was seen was on tribal land and you'd have multiple jurisdictions involved.

This case is so concerning. I hope she is found soon. I can't imagine what her kids are going through.
I wonder if it is even more challenging since the last time Nikki was seen was on tribal land and you'd have multiple jurisdictions involved.
Initally they weren't so cooperative, but after getting heat from the public (bad PR) - they allowed searches, paid for a billboard, and fronted a $10k reward. His family is said to have close ties to the RR tribe, JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JmeShu
Back