CA CA - Nikki McCain, 39, Redding, 17 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They dropped the DV charges against Tyler McCain today. Very frustrating, but I’m confident he will eventually be charged with murder. So I guess patience is the name of the game at this point. All MOO.

They dropped the DV charges against Tyler McCain today. Very frustrating, but I’m confident he will eventually be charged with murder. So I guess patience is the name of the game at this point. All MOO.

I will continue to fervently hope that Tyler McCain is the next thing in Redding to spontaneously combust.

"Nikki has been missing since May 18. It has already been 49 days without her,” said rally co-organizer and family friend Kae Saeteurn. "I can only imagine what it is to be her kids right now, now knowing where their mom is."

In a statement, the DA’s Office said it “made the difficult decision to renew our request to dismiss the case against Tyler McCain because the victim, Nikki, has still not been located and her presence at this point in time is necessary to move forward with this case… the DA's office has exhausted all avenues to prove the case at this time without her," adding the DA's office "reserves all rights to refile this case in the future."

"I don't want to get emotional, I'm sorry,” Saeteurn said. “It's just so hard because we feel like we're so powerless. We can't find her. We know that Tyler knows where she's at."

I will continue to fervently hope that Tyler McCain is the next thing in Redding to spontaneously combust.
Respectfully, I disagree. If she is deceased, I really hope that whoever is responsible (or knows something) can be persuaded to show LE where she is buried. I don't want to say that it would be "closure" (there's no such thing, even for a death by old age/natural causes), but it's a start.

I honestly think that she is not alive and I was thinking if this will be like another Barry Morphew getting away with murder, imo.

Update: In the latest court hearing Friday, a Shasta County judge dismissed the case against Tyler McCain at the District Attorney's request. In a statement, the DA’s Office said it “made the difficult decision to renew our request to dismiss the case against Tyler McCain because the victim, Nikki, has still not been located and her presence at this point in time is necessary to move forward with this case… the DA's office has exhausted all avenues to prove the case at this time without her," adding the DA's office "reserves all rights to refile this case in the future." Source

I honestly think that she is not alive and I was thinking if this will be like another Barry Morphew getting away with murder, imo.

Update: In the latest court hearing Friday, a Shasta County judge dismissed the case against Tyler McCain at the District Attorney's request. In a statement, the DA’s Office said it “made the difficult decision to renew our request to dismiss the case against Tyler McCain because the victim, Nikki, has still not been located and her presence at this point in time is necessary to move forward with this case… the DA's office has exhausted all avenues to prove the case at this time without her," adding the DA's office "reserves all rights to refile this case in the future." Source
The SCSO has been very tight-lipped about this investigation. I hope this means there is a lot going on behind the scenes and they have called in outside resources to help.

Respectfully, I disagree. If she is deceased, I really hope that whoever is responsible (or knows something) can be persuaded to show LE where she is buried. I don't want to say that it would be "closure" (there's no such thing, even for a death by old age/natural causes), but it's a start.
I agree with your statement in theory. However in this case, there's about a snowball's chance in heck of that happening, IMO. This man-child (TM) has been coddled by female family members his whole life. Never facing any kind of consequences for his actions - all MOO of course.

The SCSO has been very tight-lipped about this investigation. I hope this means there is a lot going on behind the scenes and they have called in outside resources to help.

I am just so heart sick because all of these cases. As I am typing this, I am also listening Atty. Melanie Little giving a reading of the Sandra Birchmore civil complaint. Atty. Little confirmed that the FBI is investigating, so there is that at least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reesezens
Back