Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenestes

Reaction score

Attachments

• FD1B39DD-88E9-4BFA-9BF6-A4027C3C14EF.jpeg
    FD1B39DD-88E9-4BFA-9BF6-A4027C3C14EF.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
254yf5h.jpg

Very sad story which has been all over the news out here. I’m trying to hold out hope this boy is found.

Something is very wrong with the parents. They never reported him missing for 2 weeks and were arrested for child abuse. His grandmother and aunt have been (rightfully) quite upset all over social media trying to find Noah. This absolutely breaks my heart. Links below:

‘At-Risk’ Corona Boy, 8, Remains Missing After Parents Arrested on Suspicion of Child Abuse: Police

Where is Noah McIntosh?

ridw5h.jpg

2co0upf.jpg

Last edited:
Corona PD’s press release: Press Releases - Police | City of Corona

Corona CA –On March 12, 2019, at about 7:33 p.m., Corona Police Department Officers responded to the 4600 block of Temescal Canyon Road in Corona regarding an at-risk eight-year-old missing child, Noah McIntosh. Arriving officers spoke with Noah’s mother, 36-year-old Jillian Godfrey, and attempted to contact his father at a local apartment. The father, 32-year-old Bryce McIntosh, did not respond to numerous contact attempts by officers.

On March 13, 2019, at about 8:00 a.m., the Corona Police Department’s Special Response Team served a search warrant at Bryce’s residence to locate the missing boy. Bryce was located inside with his 11-year-old daughter; however, officers did not find Noah.

Based on evidence recovered during the continuing investigation, both Bryce and Jillian were arrested for child abuse.

Officers contacted Noah’s local family members, but no one can provide Noah’s current location. Noah was last seen in the 4600 block of Temescal Canyon Road approximately two weeks ago.

The Corona Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating Noah’s last known whereabouts. If anyone has seen Noah within the previous two weeks, please contact the Senior Detective Mario Hernandez at 951-279-3659 or Mario.Hernandez@CoronaCA.gov.

I hope police can get info from the 11yo sister (or, 14yo, as news reports are discrepant).
How horrible for this poor boy.

I get the impression, from the article, that the parents were not living together.

"Responding officers spoke with Noah's mother and attempted to contact his father at a local apartment."

"Bryce McIntosh and his 11-year-old daughter were located inside the residence, but Noah was nowhere to be found, authorities said."

Corona missing child: 8-year-old's parents arrested on suspicion of child abuse; search underway for boy

CBS Los Angeles
BREAKING: Authorities Thursday are searching for a missing 8-year-old Corona boy whose parents have been arrested on child abuse charges. Noah McIntosh was last seen two weeks ago in the 4600 block of Temescal Canyon Road.

Fox 11 Los Angeles
HAVE YOU SEEN HIM? Noah McIntosh, 8, was last seen in the 4600 block of Temescal Canyon Road approximately 2 weeks ago, authorities said today. Officers contacted Noah’s local family members, but no one can provide Noah’s current location. Let's get his photo circulating on Facebook to help bring him home safely! http://bit.ly/2O2jAKL

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...HizGE5dtpmoQWDV1CFE8014KAWMgz1bKqAx-VOuCi3B8X

Given the new information this afternoon, I’m less inclined to think the mother is involved if she’s the one who called the police, etc.

Obviously police must do a thorough investigation but I would think tracking one person’s whereabouts over the period must be a lot easier than tracking two.

Given the new information this afternoon, I’m less inclined to think the mother is involved if she’s the one who called the police, etc.

Obviously police must do a thorough investigation but I would think tracking one person’s whereabouts over the period must be a lot easier than tracking two.

That's what I thought, but then why was she arrested?

Maybe she called to cover her own *advertiser censored**. The 11 or 14 yr old is old enough to say what happened at least before his disappearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70