Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘At-Risk’ Corona Boy Remains Missing After Parents Are Arrested on Suspicion of Child Abuse
The two resided separately, and Noah's father -- 32-year-old Bryce McIntosh -- had custody of him an 11-year-old daughter, Godfrey's parents said.

“Through the course of the investigation, information was … presented to us that led us to believe the child abuse was occurring to Noah over a certain time period. I don’t know what that time period is," Corona Officer Tobias Kouroubacalis told KTLA. "So the detectives believe that they had probable cause to arrest both parents for child abuse.”

I looked up their info via an inmate search. Both are charged with willful harm of a child and both should have court this morning.

He was arrested on 3/13 at 11:36am and booked on 3/15 at 1:25. His bail is $1 million.

She was arrested on 3/13 at 10:05 pm and booked on 3/15 at 1:38 am. Her bail is $500,000.00.

Attachments

• 0F8CD2D1-1C31-4AE7-85A6-39D55017E04E.jpeg
    0F8CD2D1-1C31-4AE7-85A6-39D55017E04E.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 23
  • 3CA46D3D-B9EE-48B1-9A58-A6C6C1686B44.jpeg
    3CA46D3D-B9EE-48B1-9A58-A6C6C1686B44.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 21
Parents Of Missing Corona Boy Make Court Appearance; Search For Boy Continues

The parents of a missing 8-year-old Corona boy were in court Friday on child abuse charges.

upload_2019-3-16_2-6-23.jpeg

Corona police report that Noah McIntosh was last seen about two weeks ago. His parents, 36-year-old Jillian Godfrey and 32-year-old Bryce McIntosh, were booked early Friday morning on charges of willful harm to a child.

Both made a joint initial appearance in Riverside County Superior Court Friday afternoon, during which the judge appointed a public
defender and scheduled their arraignment for April 8 at the Riverside Hall of Justice.

Godrey and McIntosh are being held at the Robert Presley Detention Center in downtown Riverside — McIntosh on $1 million bail, and Godfrey on $500,000 bail.

[...]

and neither one of them in that court appearance or prior to it, to investigators said a word on where Noah might have been left? Almost called them something but sitting on my hands. Noah looks so diminutive in his photos.
Sadly, I have little hope but would love to be proven wrong also!!!!!!!!

When was the last time Noah was seen by someone outside the family? If he was homeschooled (by the genius in the YouTube video??) it could have been months.

Good question. A comment on his Aunt's fb page from a teacher, said she had him in her class last year. Other than that I haven't seen anyone (family included) mention the last time they saw him. Anyone seen why Mom didn't have custody?

BM has 6 cases in San Bernardino County, all traffic. Not going to pay for a search in Riverside County, so wonder if he had any priors there?

Such a sad story. It seems there are increasingly so many parents incapable of raising and taking care of their children. Grandpa sounds so sad in that article above. The mugshot of mom looks sad. Dad however looks smug and arrogant. Who looks like that when they are arrested because their child is missing!?

I do wonder why they arrested mom if she'd been living in her car and only visiting once a week and she was the one who reported him missing? Sadly I have very little hope for that poor little boy. I bet grandpa is right. His father probably beat him for wetting himself and accidentally killed him. He's got no reason to tell them where his body is because he just a piece of crap whose only interested is avoiding consequences for himself and no real care for his children.

WHY are so many kids given back to parents who also barely knew them or raised them? Same thing reading the story last night of poor Trinity Love. She'd been raised by other family, is returned to mom and not long after is dead. I know not long ago another little girl was found dead and buried in the back yard of her mother who had also killed her only other child. I can't recall their names right now. But she was only with her a few days before she was dead.

I guess they are returned to bad parents because there are so few decent foster parents out there. There would be more adoptive parents if children were put up for adoption at young ages. Instead they aren't even eligible for adoption till the parents have really messed them up and any adoptive parent needs to be able to deal with a child with severe emotional needs.

As the search for 8-year-old Noah McIntosh continued, his grandfather said Friday that he believes the Corona boy who once lived with him in Anaheim is dead.

The grandfather, Doug Godfrey, said he believes Noah is dead because “I never lost a kid and didn’t know where a kid was.”

He added: “This is a dream you would like to wake up from, but you can’t. We’re simply devastated by this.”

Godfrey, who is Jillian Godfrey’s father, said the parents are not married. He said he and his wife raised Noah and his 11-year-old sister for eight years. McIntosh eventually persuaded Jillian to move from to Anaheim to Corona, Doug Godfrey said.

McIntosh then “wrestled control” of the children from his daughter, Godfrey said.

Grandfather of missing Corona 8-year-old believes Noah is dead – Press Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm