Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe you know best! (I never remember anything that has to do with time.) I wonder if the locals can do like Mr. Pink and I did and search outside the area LE is searching.
I know this area he was living at very well. (and the surrounding areas)
I would like to know where they are searching.

Last edited:
Did the dad cut off all contact with the grandparents the children used to live with? If so, that's a telling sign of trying to hide abuse.
I'm assuming the children did attend the school out there. I'm wondering if the staff had wondered anything.

Last edited:
Following.
These bio-donors (will not call them 'parents') make my skin crawl.
Sad that the bed-wetting issue may have led to Noah's demise....and none of his needs were his fault !
I wish people who do not want their children would place them for adoption !

But in this case, apparently Noah and his sister were thriving where they were.
So why did the sperm and egg donors want them ?
My guess would be financial reasons. Sickening.
Whether home-schooled or public schooled -- any time a child disappears from the other relatives' or the public's view ---something is usually very wrong.

The police provided an update on KTLA which does not appear to be online yet but was broadcast this morning.

They are still considering this a missing person investigation. Other than that, I don’t recall anything which hadn’t been shared here. Will post the link if I can find it.

BBM
"Charges of willful harm to a child have been filed against McIntosh and Godfrey for something that they did to their missing son on Feb. 24."

Interesting....
I wonder if the abuse Noah suffered from both of his parents on Feb 24th eventually resulted in his death. This might be why the dad was not letting the mom in the house and she was living in her car outside the apt.

Is anyone familiar with family court in Riverside County? I am struggling to understand how Bryce got custody of Noah. I found the original paternity case in OC Court but wasn’t able to find records relating to his custody in Riverside County. Shouldn’t this be the type of thing where court orders are involved?

That looks like a washing machine wrapped in the blue tarp...makes my heart hurt
Thanks for linking this, Lilladyj.

From the above link/ posts...... Or a mini fridge/freezer ?
I know , horrible to think about.
What did they do to that child ? :(

From the video above, neighbors said Noah would wave and tell them 'good morning' when they'd (neighbors) leave for work.

Those grandparents and the aunt broke my heart.
If Noah is no longer with us--- I hope he knows he was loved.

Parents have the most rights, even over grandparents who have raised their children. Unless of course, there are documented alcohol, drug and/or criminal issues, or mental issues.
It sounds to me that the grandparents were raising the children in their home in Anaheim and the mother was living there too, until recently, when the father talked her into going to Corona with their children. Where was the father prior to this move? Was he active in the children's lives? Had he and their mother been involved all those years the children were living at the grandparents home?

In this case the grandparents should've applied for a guardianship when they had the kids. It would've been granted and it's not easy to undo. Even after the kids went back to mom and dad they could've applied for and would've been very eligible for visitation rights per California law. Thus, they would've been able to see the kids regularly and check on their welfare.

I don't know what happened with CPS but the case load per worker is untenable in CA and it's easy for a child to fall through the cracks. Especially if the kids don't tell.

I have a feeling (haven't gotten to the end of the thread so I'm not sure if there's been any news on this), that the 11 year old told authorities what they needed to charge the parents.

It looks like parents lived together and both abused the kids or dad did and mom allowed it. Then parents separated and mom left for a couple weeks. So even if she wasn't there at the time, if she enabled or participated in abuse when she was there, she would also be charged. (I saw a question about that somewhere).

From the video: Plumber Joins Investigators in Search for Evidence at Missing 8-Year-Old Boy’s Corona Home

Police were searching along Squaw Mountain Rd. For those unfamiliar with the area this is one or two freeway exists from the apartment. This hill runs up to a large wash in the Temescal Valley area.

qs6uqx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member