CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Might as well make this thread a Sticky.....

I don't understand why she went back to the the murdering SOB after the incident in February. All I can say is the gal is a glutton for punishment. Even tho this had nothing to do with the other incident.

This woman is a total nut, anyone that would involve themselves with OJ has to be. :eek:

http://cbs4.com/local/OJ.simpson.Christie.2.723972.html

(snips) Video also at the below link:

For an unknown reason, Prody, 32, got out of her car and tried to cross the highway. Santangelo says she nearly made it across but about two thirds of the way, she was hit by an oncoming car. Her head and arms went through that car's windshield and she landed inside the vehicle with her legs sticking out. The driver stopped and called 911 immediately.

Troopers found an empty bottle of Smirnoff vodka on her front seat. While toxicology reports are not back, police say she won't be charged with DUI because she was not at the wheel of the vehicle when the crash occurred.

OMG. That's just horrible.

I don't see why ANY woman would go to him after the incident with his wife. But you know what Bill Hicks said...

Yep after what he did to her any woman would run as fast as she could to get away from him. I'd be scared to death of him! :chicken:

Yeah, when you have an open bottle of vodka on the front seat of your car that has two flat tires and you attempt to cross a 4 lane freeway and get hit, you definitely are "accident prone"!!

I feel very sorry for the poor person who hit her. They must be extremely traumatized at this point. When driving on a freeway, who expects there to be a human being on the roadway in front of you?

Bad enough when it is a deer. The occupants of the vehicle could easily have been seriously injured also in this type of accident. I live in Pennsylvania where there are lots of deer. There are folks who have been killed, especially on the PA Turnpike, when they hit a deer because they instintively swerved and another car hit them or else the force of impactwith the deer at high speed led them to lose control of their steering wheel.

Simpson confessed to a producer for Oprah Winfrey, and he will reportedly repeat the confession to Winfrey during a televised interview. Several news outlets are citing the National Enquirer with breaking the news.

Since the biggest source is the National Enquirer at the moment, I'm hesitant to believe this. If it's going to be on Oprah, we'll find out eventually.

Wow! Remember the banana incident?

Even though it turned out that it could be confirmed by MSM, it was interesting because although I could not link to the link I believed that OJ is muy loco en el cabasa enough to do this.

Self defense my butt! I would guess that Ronald Goldman would have been the only one who could pose a real threat to OJ. If that was the case then he would not to have any reason to kill Nicole. It upsets me that the a newspaper would report a rumor like!

They need to crawl out to Scottsdale and wherever the Browns are, kiss their butt and beg for forgiveness. While they're at it they could kiss every American's butt they pass on the way.

I don't know, I think it has been killing OJ ever since the trial that no one would let him talk about beating the charge, and give him money for it. He tried to sell a book about it and it got shut down. No one else is interested and he is no longer in the limelight.He has lost the money and the attention that he had before. So the best way to get some attention is to tell what he did, even if he can't get paid for it.

I don't know, I think it has been killing OJ ever since the trial that no one would let him talk about beating the charge, and give him money for it. He tried to sell a book about it and it got shut down. No one else is interested and he is no longer in the limelight.He has lost the money and the attention that he had before. So the best way to get some attention is to tell what he did, even if he can't get paid for it.

There is no statute of limitations on murder. IMO, he will never cop to it, regardless of the circumstances (in his mind!).

If he does write a book, the families of the deceased will get any revenue from it, IIRC.

There is no statute of limitations on murder. IMO, he will never cop to it, regardless of the circumstances (in his mind!).

If he does write a book, the families of the deceased will get any revenue from it, IIRC.

There is a double jeopardy law, though. OJ cannot be put on trial again for the murders of Nicole and Ron. I suppose they could try sending him to a jail on a different charge that somehow related to the case (if he were to confess) but I'm not sure exactly what that charge would be, nor how many years he would get in jail for it.

Regarding double jeopardy laws, could they re-charge OJ with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree murder in 1994?

This a message from my cat to all of you (She walked across my keyboard):

54444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444rt5

There is a double jeopardy law, though. OJ cannot be put on trial again for the murders of Nicole and Ron. I suppose they could try sending him to a jail on a different charge that somehow related to the case (if he were to confess) but I'm not sure exactly what that charge would be, nor how many years he would get in jail for it.

Regarding double jeopardy laws, could they re-charge OJ with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree murder in 1994?

This a message from my cat to all of you (She walked across my keyboard):

54444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444rt5

RBBM: He can never face any murder charge again related to Nicole or Ron's murders. He was acquitted, therefore, it would be double jeopardy to retry him. Any other charges related to the murders such as, obstruction of justice could not be filed because the statute of limitations has run out. I think that the statute of limitations on most crimes is seven years, but it varies state by state, and charge by charge.

OJ has confessed more than once. His lame book, "If I Did It," was a confession, you just had to read between the lines and know there was no one named Charlie along for the ride and the murder. I do think that OJ had help after the murders with getting rid of evidence. My POI there would be either AC Cowlings or OJ's personal assistant at the time, Cathy Randa. This is JMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.

Ron Goldman's dad Fred, IIRC told OJ he would stop coming after him for the money that he was awarded in the civil trial if OJ would just admit the truth, that he killed Ron and Nicole. Of course, OJ didn't take him up on his offer. I'd highly recommend the book, "His Name is Ron" by the Goldman family, if anyone is interested in knowing about what the Goldmans went through when the murders and the criminal and civil trials happened. It was a very good book, but also very sad. It was also very eye opening because it shows just how much agony the Goldman family went through during the criminal trial and the acquittal. You can just feel their pain by reading this book.

RBBM: He can never face any murder charge again related to Nicole or Ron's murders. He was acquitted, therefore, it would be double jeopardy to retry him. Any other charges related to the murders such as, obstruction of justice could not be filed because the statute of limitations has run out. I think that the statute of limitations on most crimes is seven years, but it varies state by state, and charge by charge.

OJ has confessed more than once. His lame book, "If I Did It," was a confession, you just had to read between the lines and know there was no one named Charlie along for the ride and the murder. I do think that OJ had help after the murders with getting rid of evidence. My POI there would be either AC Cowlings or OJ's personal assistant at the time, Cathy Randa. This is JMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.

Ron Goldman's dad Fred, IIRC told OJ he would stop coming after him for the money that he was awarded in the civil trial if OJ would just admit the truth, that he killed Ron and Nicole. Of course, OJ didn't take him up on his offer. I'd highly recommend the book, "His Name is Ron" by the Goldman family, if anyone is interested in knowing about what the Goldmans went through when the murders and the criminal and civil trials happened. It was a very good book, but also very sad. It was also very eye opening because it shows just how much agony the Goldman family went through during the criminal trial and the acquittal. You can just feel their pain by reading this book.

Although if OJ were white and the victims black, the federal government could file with charges of civil rights violations. But it's unlikely that OJ would be charged with a racially motivated, or violating Nicole or Ron's civil rights under this AG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissymarie
Back