CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - she went missing in November of 1980. <modsnip>

Hi tallen626, and Welcome to Websleuths !!

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider (VI) at Websleuths so you can post all your inside knowledge of your aunt's case. We ask this in order to ensure the information is coming from someone who is in fact a person with inside knowledge that may not be in mainstream media (MSM).

It is a very simple process. Click here for an explanation and how to go about applying.

Lea Allen is my Aunt and I have a meeting with Cincinnati PD on January 25 to get her case opened back up. Any suggestions or helpful information. They have her date missing as 3/16/1982 but she actually went missing in 11/1980 and is presumed deceased. I have tried looking at all the unidentified "Jane Doe's" but there are so many. Thank you for any input.
Welcome to Ws tallen626!
There is a thread for Lea Allen here..
OH - OH - Lea Anna Allen, 33, Cincinnati, March 16, 1982

The worst serial killer in U.S. history killed this Indiana woman. Do you know her? | Webb
"She had family in Indiana.
Forty-three years after a married couple discovered her corpse near a Miami, Florida, canal in 1976, that’s all anyone really knows about Miriam Chapman.
They don’t even know her real name. She also went by Angela, and according to the Miami Herald, two social security numbers associated with her led nowhere.
The 25-year-old sex worker is one of 93 victims claimed by Samuel Little: a blistering monster who has now morphed into a doddering old man. Authorities have credibly linked him to at least 50 killings, and last month the FBI crowned him as the "most prolific" serial killer in the history of the U.S."
Does 'Miriam Chapman' have a WS thread?
Samuel Little just confessed earlier this month to killing two other women in Indiana, too (in October 1980): Valeria Boyd and Mary Ann Porter.
A man who claims he has killed more than 90 women across the country confessed to strangling two women in Indiana on the same night in October 1980, authorities said Friday.
Samuel Little, 79, confessed to killing Valeria Boyd, 18, and Mary Ann Porter, 31, both of Fort Wayne, the Allen County Sheriff’s Department said.
Detectives interviewed Little at the Wise County Confinement Facility in Decatur, Texas, after the FBI alerted the department about what he told a Texas Ranger in 2018. Little said he picked up both women in the same area in Fort Wayne at different times on the same night in late October 1980. Little said he strangled both women while they were in his vehicle, then disposed of their bodies in separate areas of rural Allen County, the department said.
Boyd and Porter were reported missing by family members in late October 1980. Boyd’s body was found Nov. 4, 1980, in a field. Porter’s body was found Dec. 13, 1980, off a road.
Little is imprisoned in California, serving life sentences.
Both investigations have been forwarded to the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office.

How accurate would you say his descriptions of these women are? I know the FBI says that his years are off because he gets them mixed up but I wonder how far off they would be? Trying to see what I can dig up and not sure how big of a time gap I should allow for.

Samuel Little's Mom was a prostitute, that's why he targeted prostitutes, and he hated government officials.

Mississippi, Florida and California justice system failed, not locking up this monster when they had the chance!
By 1975 he had been arrested 26 times, including assault,theft, and rape.
In 1982 he was charged with two murder cases one in Florida, one in Mississippi, both cases were acquitted.
Samuel Little moves to California and was arrested for beating and strangling a 22 year old. He was some how released and a month later they found a girl beaten, kidnapped, strangled in his back seat, only giving him 2 1/2 years in prison. He is released by February 1987 and kills 10 people in Los Angeles and doesn't get caught till 2012, now his body count is at 90+

California broken down system could of prevented at least 80 deaths. The man is painting his victims, they all look the same! I had told people if you think your Mom was a victim, remember two things, he targeted prostitutes and Government officials....
Hey don't be surprised Aguilera Vegas.
California "broken down system" is not "broken" for real.
The State of California pardons everybody....politicians and judges love criminals down there.
Death penalty de facto abolished, sanctuary cities everywhere, "re-habilitation programs" for all the prisoners (even serial killers and DR inmates).
That's why Little spent almost all his useless life walking free on the streets...and killing people

I see I put that link in the above post wrong it didn't work but I have a few more to post and I will add the above in with them. Let me start with this article that lists the victims the FBI is asking for help identifying.
Samuel Little: FBI seeks public help to identify 25 victims after he confessed to 93 killings

Here are the possible matches that I have so far I just need some other opinions to see if I am on the right track.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Could this be the victim Little confessed to killing in 1981? He listed her as between 35-40, this victim is estimated at between 35-55. Found in wooded area which is one of his many methods of disposing of bodies.

This could be the one Little said was possibly working at HomeStead Air Force Base he confessed her year of death being 71 or 72 but with some of his others he was off a decade on years so could he be off on this one too? She is estimated at 30 but he said 28, the fact that she was found in a field would fit with his other victims which were found in open areas.

Could this be Charleston, SC Jane Doe? Her estimated death could be as early as 1988 Little said 1977-1982 but again those years have been wrong in the past. Also could he have just dumped her in this marsh creek and the years of rainfall and wash out buried her in dirt? He wasn’t known to bury his victims as far as I know so I'm on the fence with this one.

I can't believe I just now found out about this prolific perp! (through Patricia Parker's recent identification) Holy Smokes! Unbelievable. Why isn't he more infamous. I'll be watching this thread for now, and come back soon to hopefully help solved some of the unmatched victims. Go Team Websleuths!

A chilling video of him confessing in this article. omg!

Last year, the GBI unveiled a forensic reconstruction of the woman's skull and asked for the public's help in identifying her.
A family came forward, the GBI added, and DNA samples obtained from them positively identified Parker, who was 30 years old at the time of her death.
Little has confessed to killing five women in the Georgia-Tennessee area, including Parker, according to the FBI.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fc1bf9820-d650-4cf4-97be-829454cc5231

Remains of woman found in 1981 linked to serial killer

Little has confessed to 93 murders, and FBI crime analysts believe all of his confessions are credible. Law enforcement has been able to verify 50 confessions, with many more pending final confirmation.

Little says he strangled his 93 victims between 1970 and 2005. Many of his victims’ deaths, however, were originally ruled overdoses or attributed to accidental or undetermined causes. Some bodies were never found.

FBI WEBSITE on Little with video confessions
Samuel Little: Confessions of a Killer — FBI

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member