CA CA - Omoria Brown, 3-week old, has a heart cond, needs daily meds, mom, Amoria Brown, 15, & Sanaii Brown, 14, East Los Angeles, 25 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
15232311_082624-kabc-1030a-cutin-critical-missing-newborn-vid.jpg

According to the Los Angeles Police Department, Amoria Brown was with her 3-week-old daughter, Omoria Brown, and her sister-in-law, Sanaii Brown, on Sunday around 10 p.m.

All three girls were last seen in the 5200 block of East Huntington Drive. Investigators say they are possibly headed to the high desert area with family.

Amoria and the baby, Omoria, still missing. Sanaii Brown has returned home.

Omoria, the newborn, suffers from a heart condition and requires daily medication, police said. Brown's family said the young mother left without taking the infant's medicine.

According to Raquel, the girl called her family to let them know she and the baby were OK. Their whereabouts remain unknown, although relatives believe she's heading for the High Desert.

Hold the phone here. The 14yr old has a 15yr old sister in law? This isn't mathing for me. Either way I look at it, we have to minors one of them is married apparently. Is it the 14yr old married to the 15yr olds brother, or is the 15yr old married to the 14yr olds brother? Confused. IMO

From the NBC LA link shared above:

“Omoria, the newborn, suffers from a heart condition and requires daily medication, police said. Brown's family said the young mother left without taking the infant's medicine.

"It’s just a lot right now; trying to take it all in, trying to process it," said Raquel Brown, Amoria's guardian. "I just want the baby to be OK. She’s not a bad mom. I’m not going to say that she’s bad. She’s young. I can’t just expect her to change overnight, so I do want to make that clear, but I’m here to help."

According to Raquel, the girl called her family to let them know she and the baby were OK. Their whereabouts remain unknown, although relatives believe she's heading for the High Desert.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme
Back