CA - Orange County - Multiple people shot at bar in Trabuco Canyon area

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any way you could paraphrase some of the article? It's behind a paywall for me TIA
So sorry. Total paraphrasing from when I read it 2 hours ago: He had a pretty uneventful and successful career. When he retired his wife complained that he didn’t want to do anything and ended up leaving him and moving away. He was not friendly with the neighbours but not rude. His parent’s lived next door to them and they both passed. They have a son. A neighbour said he was controlling towards his wife.

It's tragic that he was targeting her because she was leaving him? Then, why shoot everyone else? I just don't understand why or how someone could serve their community for nearly 30 years and then do something like this? It goes against everything he would have been trained to do. And I doubt many police officers do it for the pay so at some point he wanted to serve and protect his community.. then to turn out to do something like this? Unbelievable. :(
I thought of the Beltway Snipers, where the mastermind (I know their names but won't use them here) did this because he wanted to kill his ex, and create a distraction so authorities would think she was a SK victim.

So sorry. Total paraphrasing from when I read it 2 hours ago: He had a pretty uneventful and successful career. When he retired his wife complained that he didn’t want to do anything and ended up leaving him and moving away. He was not friendly with the neighbours but not rude. His parent’s lived next door to them and they both passed. They have a son. A neighbour said he was controlling towards his wife.
Does anyone know if they had children? I sure hope not.

I'm also glad she will survive, and he didn't.

Four (4) Deceased Identified:

Tonya Clark, 43
John Leehey, 67
Glen Sprowl Jr., 53

Including Suspect:
Retired Ventura (CA) Police Sgt. John Patrick Snowling, 59

Our Support to Injured Wife, Marie Ann Snowling, 61,
and All Those Involved.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online