Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the pandemic, probably not. But someone should have seen them online?
It could be that with all those boys, identities might have been easily “confused”. The “shell game” comes to mind.

amateur opinion and speculation
That's a great analogy and IMO, exactly what happened. In my post above, I was making a point that six children are going to be noisy if playing outside. Why would you keep kids in the house with such a large fenced backyard? It's just strange, but if you were hiding something and didn't want to be questioned about how many kids you have, it makes perfect sense. You would not be chatty with neighbors, nor knock on their doors to seek help if your kids were missing, MOO.

That's a great analogy and IMO, exactly what happened. In my post above, I was making a point that six children are going to be noisy if playing outside. Why would you keep kids in the house with such a large fenced backyard? It's just strange, but if you were hiding something and didn't want to be questioned about how many kids you have, it makes perfect sense. You would not be chatty with neighbors, nor knock on their doors to seek help if your kids were missing, MOO.
I'm trying my best to stay open to all possibilities, because you just never know.
However, in this case, I'm having a very difficult time doing just that. Very.
I want to believe the parents. Or, I want to believe that they ended up with a couple that nurtures and cherishes them. But I am sorry to say that I struggling because in my heart, I truly believe quite the opposite. I have some very dark speculations related to these children, and it falls more in the camp of being procured, and used, for a very specific purpose. I pray I am completely wrong.

One thing is for sure, Cal City LE, Bakersfield LE, and the FBI are going to resolve this case. Of that, I have no doubt whatsoever. Let us hope that "someone" will be smart enough to start cooperating to save their own backside.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Really sorry about the duplicate posts. Don't know why.

I contend we have a Double-Post Gremlin, annoying but generally harmless:

images

image from clipart-library.com

Two kids don’t just come up missing, especially in Cal City,” Willis said. “if you go out there and you look at the area, the neighbors, they see everything. Some of the neighbors there said they ain’t never seen kids.”
'2 Kids Don't Just Come Up Missing': Relative Of Missing Kern County Toddlers Speaks Out
How on earth can you have SIX small boys and not be well known by your neighbors? Everyone knows that one family in the neighborhood with all the kids. So does the supermarket, the doctor's office, the dentist, the playground parents....and I could go on and on.

What has been going on here.....what type of a business do these AP's run? What do they do for a living to support SIX children. (Albeit two missing).

How on earth can you have SIX small boys and not be well known by your neighbors? Everyone knows that one family in the neighborhood with all the kids. So does the supermarket, the doctor's office, the dentist, the playground parents....and I could go on and on.

What has been going on here.....what type of a business do these AP's run? What do they do for a living to support SIX children. (Albeit two missing).

RBBM
It appears they foster and then adopt children to support a family of six, not including the precious missing ones! :mad:
JMHO

Don't prospective parents need to prove they can financially support the family? I always hear how difficult it is to adopt babies, and that's one the reasons for adopting from Eastern Europe/Asia/Africa?
They don't seem to have jobs and got 4 little children adopted within a short time?

Are there any school pictures?
I’d be willing to bet that all the school-age kids were home schooled before Covid. They seem to be a family who limited interaction with outside people.

This is huge news that the case has been handed over to Bakersfield. I’ve been away and I’m very happy to come back to see movement in this case.

I’d be willing to bet that all the school-age kids were home schooled before Covid. They seem to be a family who limited interaction with outside people.

This is huge news that the case has been handed over to Bakersfield. I’ve been away and I’m very happy to come back to see movement in this case.

I don’t believe there was anything mentioned anywhere about whether or not they homeschooled the older children. I have homeschooled my children for the past ten years (4 school aged children at the moment), and while homeschooling could make it easier to isolate children and hide abuse, it is not the homeschooling that is to blame, it is the parent or person inflicting the abuse. Abuse does not occur more frequently among homeschoolers than it does to public schoolers. Also, outside of Covid restrictions, homeschoolers like my family and those that I know are very social and are involved in many activities outside the home. Homeschoolers being sheltered and not socially adjusted is a myth. I’m not trying to say you think anything like that about homeschooling, I just don’t like to see a wonderful way for children to get an education possibly being portrayed in a negative light, especially when there is no evidence in this case that the AP homeschooled any of their children.

According to the extended family, the parents had four adopted children and two biological. So that might explain why they were not under social service's supervision.

But the Cal City Chief stated they had 2 foster kids, 2 bio kids and 2 adopted kids. Wasn't that extended family member who counted all 6 the brother Jamal who lives in DC ? I believe the Chief was likely accurate. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball