CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Following. This sounds very scary!

I sincerely hope it isn't a hoax as some have been lately. But, on the other hand, a hoax would mean that she is safe and just needs counseling. Hopefully she is found safe very soon.

They found possible blood on the footpath.

Following. This sounds very scary!

I sincerely hope it isn't a hoax as some have been lately. But, on the other hand, a hoax would mean that she is safe and just needs counseling. Hopefully she is found safe very soon.

It is very odd. If he shot her then I would have thought he'd have left her there and run off. Strange that he shot her then carried her off. Maybe he just grazed her to get her to comply?

It is very odd. If he shot her then I would have thought he'd have left her there and run off. Strange that he shot her then carried her off. Maybe he just grazed her to get her to comply?

The witness who reported seeing her being dragged away heard a gunshot as they were going to get help. I don't think they know yet if she's been shot or not. The blood on the ground was possibly from another injury or her being dragged.

This is so scary!

I wonder how they knew who he was so quickly? Footage? Someone recognise him?

I know I read that they don't know each other, but I wonder if that's correct. Possible relationship?

For him to do this to a random person just sounds horrific!

This is so scary!

I wonder how they knew who he was so quickly? Footage? Someone recognise him?

I know I read that they don't know each other, but I wonder if that's correct. Possible relationship?

For him to do this to a random person just sounds horrific!

It would appear that maybe they know each other. Or maybe he left something at the scene that identifies him.

She was already bleeding from the head, as per the reports. So maybe he hit her on the face or such.
I got the impression that the gun was fired as a way to keep everyone away. Or maybe that's how I read it.

I hope she's found safe. How scary for everyone involved.

It does just make me think there is some connection.

I also wonder who saw them? Did they recognise her?
I'm going to go back an re-read. I can't get my head around how this has unfolded.

Okay so the articles on page 1 confirm they do know each other, and her family identified her as the person being dragged away.

I am sure they will be checking CCTV cameras.

Does anyone know what this area is like? I guess with him having a car he really could be miles away by now.

I'm hoping the shot was just a scare tactic. I really hope he doesn't harm her anymore :(. Poor girl must be terrified!

[video=twitter;735969695161933824]https://twitter.com/KEYTNC3JohnP/status/735969695161933824[/video]

[video=twitter;735970987296972800]https://twitter.com/KEYTNC3JohnP/status/735970987296972800[/video]

Okay so the articles on page 1 confirm they do know each other, and her family identified her as the person being dragged away.

I am sure they will be checking CCTV cameras.

Does anyone know what this area is like? I guess with him having a car he really could be miles away by now.

I'm hoping the shot was just a scare tactic. I really hope he doesn't harm her anymore :(. Poor girl must be terrified!

Vallejo is a poor, high-crime area-comparable to Richmond and Oakland. At least parts of it are. I used to have to work in a couple of nursing homes there and my boss lived there. That's where Aaron Quinn and his girlfriend were abducted from and where Xiana Fairchild was also abducted and murdered.
Solvang is a touristy Danish area near Santa Barbara several hours South.

So what the heck was he doing in Solvang and where did he leave Pearl and what was his motivation????

Oh no. Now that he's dead...I fear she will not be found. :(

Where does it say he's dead????

[video=twitter;735978705294491648]https://twitter.com/MarkSeeligKCBS/status/735978705294491648[/video]

#BreakingNews @KEYTNC3 reporting suspect in Solano Co. #AmberAlert is dead after shootout near Solvang. No sign of 15 yr old girl.

[emoji22]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julie11
Back