CA - Peeping Tom prowling North Stockton neighborhood

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw an eight year old girl in valley springs was murdered this weekend. Valley Springs is only 45 minutes away from Stockton so I wondered if this was related. Glad to see this pervert is locked up so he's not responsible. Too many "men" out there like this.

Thank you guys so much for the update.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

In a shocking twist, it was the brother who killed his sister.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Shocking-twist-Boy-12-arrested-in-sister-s-4509434.php

Seriously, what is wrong with the peeping Tom's neck? Is he growing gills?

:eek:

Crikey!!

I have no geography sense whatsoever, so please forgive me...how close is this to where that Tobias guy disappeared/escaped?

This man appears heavier, but the puffy jacket could be decieving. (I am in Florida where it is already hot.) Would wearing a jacket be unusual in that part of the country this time of year?
Across the state, hundreds of miles. Stockton is in N.CA, Tobias was in the L.A. area.

The psychiatrist that taught us said that only a very small percentage of pedophiles are caught and imprisoned. Most are never caught and never enter the criminal justice system. Friends and family often don't know they are a pedophile.

Disgusting
There was this creepy old man who worked as an activity director in a nursing home I worked in. He was always overly solicitous and gave off a wierd vibe. I was never sure if he was gay or not. Turns out, recently he was arrested for being a pedophile priest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back