Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

hollye

Reaction score
50a421596d56bea3951a82f44749aea2.jpg

5298d800402040ed9d94f98b005f8d12.jpg

Penelope Bax, 63, was driving to Bellingham, Washington this week to visit her nephew and his family for Easter but never arrived, her family said.

She was due to arrive Friday night or Saturday morning but has been unreachable since Thursday evening, her family said.

Penelope was last seen Tuesday visiting friends in the San Francisco Bay Area, her nephew Nate Biletnikoff said. Her last known location was Thursday at the Hirz Bay Campground in the Shasta County, according to her sister, Toni Monaco.

A welfare check was done at the campground around 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Shasta County sheriff's Sgt. Caleb McGregor said. The family then called back later that evening to file a missing person's report, he said.

The US Forest Service (USFS) checked the campground but did not find Bax, McGregor said. The Shasta County Sheriff's Office did not have any luck finding her either, he said.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-to-Visit-Family-in-Washington-478508223.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the original article:
Bax has blond hair and is about 5 feet, 9 inches tall. She was traveling in a 2017 white Mercedes Sprinter Camper Van, her family said. Bax was traveling with her dog, a golden retriever named Walter.

Here's a picture from the video
attachment.php

Attachments

• walter.PNG
    walter.PNG
    456.7 KB · Views: 184
Her van is something else...and big!
Sure would be hard to hide it.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

What are you saying/implying?
Multiple directions to search, all in very very dense forestland with an uncountable number of side roads. Why were those roads named specifically?

Is it possible she might have had an accident? Either way, her camper is quite big and shouldnt be hard to find.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

I'm concerned that someone broke in while she was stopped, and overtook her.

I'm concerned that someone broke in while she was stopped, and overtook her.

Possibly, but the RV looks new and thus more likely to be in good repair. I wonder what kinds of reputations the camp sites in question have? Some national forests have a resident population of squatters known to be camped out / drugged out on a near permanent basis.

People have been known to get lost or crash in those heavily wooded areas and not been found for a week or more.

Possibly, but the RV looks new and thus more likely to be in good repair. I wonder what kinds of reputations the camp sites in question have? Some national forests have a resident population of squatters known to be camped out / drugged out on a near permanent basis.

The RV is definitely a newer one.

“Bax has blond hair and is about 5 feet, 9 inches tall. She was traveling in a 2017 white Mercedes Sprinter Camper Van, her family said.”

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-to-Visit-Family-in-Washington-478508223.html

Nice RV. It's one of those Mercedes Benz sprinter... those are diesel and somewhat smaller maybe 25' than full size rvs. Can be difficult to navigate on those curvy roads.

Phone... didn't read about wi-fi at campground and cell reception in that woody area.

Sure hope she and her dog are okay

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Found safe

Yeah

News was updated that she was found by the campground area listed above but was air lifted to hospital in unknown condition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah
Back