Resolved CA - Perris, WhtFem 726UFCA, Harley Davidson, 'Stoney' tattoos, Dec'88 - n/a

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would love to know if she was found to be an indigenous woman from Canada. I will always wonder if Stoney referred to Stoney Nakoda. Shirley Ann Soosay from Samson Cree Nation in Alberta Canada was found to be Kern County jane doe found in California.

Just to also update, earlier in the thread I had wondered if she was Native American. I had then at that time sent a tip to Indian Affairs to look into the fact that she might have been indigenous. Then to know that this is resolved I believe she might have been. I could be wrong but I do believe this was the case.

Especially with her race being “white/Hispanic”. Many native Americans have been incorrectly labelled as white and or Hispanic.

Last edited:
This investigation led to the positive identification of the woman, who is now known to be 25-year-old Jacqueline “Jackie” Danette Ebel, born January 2, 1963. Ebel was reported missing in Long Beach only days prior to the discovery of her body. Ebel had lived in Long Beach and Bellflower at times and had previously used Yonkers and Palmer as surnames.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back