CA CA - Prisciliana Douglas, 60, Endangered, on foot, last seen near 39th St & Walton Ave, Exposition Park, Los Angeles, 23 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

Prisciliana Rose Douglas, 60, was last seen on July 23 near the intersection of 39th Street and Walton Avenue in Exposition Park, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Her family said the missing woman is “of sound mind” and did not note any underlying health conditions that would contribute to her disappearance.

Prisciliana Rose Douglas, 60, is seen in a photo from the Los Angeles Police Department.Prisciliana Rose Douglas, 60, is seen in a photo from the Los Angeles Police Department.

Still missing. She hasn't reported to work and hasn't contacted her family.

August 6, 2024

Prisciliana is described as a responsible mother of seven and a grandmother of nine and does not have any mental health issues, her family says.

"Her phone, her wallet, her purse are still on her bed and it's not like her to leave without that stuff," says her son, Dave Douglas.

More at link.

In order for an Endangered Missing Advisory to be activated, the following criteria must be met:

1. The person is missing under unexplained or suspicious circumstances.
2. The person is believed to be in danger because of age, health, mental or physical disability, or the environment; is in the company of a potentially dangerous person; or any other factor that may put the person in serious peril.
3. There is information available that, if disseminated to the public, could assist in a safe recovery.

From California Highway Patrol Link: Endangered Missing Advisory.

Hope she is found soon!

Was the door to her home left locked or unlocked?
Did she live alone?
Were there any clues in her home that would point to her leaving for any period of time? Suitcase and perhaps toiletries missing?
Did she have a romantic partner?

I sure hope she returns home to her family safe and sound, and very soon. It’s a worrying situation.

Still missing. She hasn't reported to work and hasn't contacted her family.

August 6, 2024

Prisciliana is described as a responsible mother of seven and a grandmother of nine and does not have any mental health issues, her family says.

"Her phone, her wallet, her purse are still on her bed and it's not like her to leave without that stuff," says her son, Dave Douglas.

More at link.
It says her phone, wallet and purse were on her bed.
Guessing Prisciliana must have likely placed and left them there, since one doesn’t sleep with items on the bed.

The Missing Poster at this LINK says:
“Circumstances of Disappearance: The circumstances of her disappearance are unknown, however, surveillance cameras show Prisciliana wearing an all-red outfit.”

Wearing all red made me think…is she an active Republican? Working as a volunteer that day?

But why leave the phone, especially, at home. Mystery. Not good.

Guessing Prisciliana must have likely placed and left them there, since one doesn’t sleep with items on the bed.

“Circumstances of Disappearance: The circumstances of her disappearance are unknown, however, surveillance cameras show Prisciliana wearing an all-red outfit.”

Wearing all red made me think…is she an active Republican? Working as a volunteer that day?

I have family members (kids, grandkids) who volunteer (both democrat and republican) All the photos I've seen from their volunteer work show people wearing normal street clothes - you might see a red (or blue) sweater or shirt, but 98% of the people look like anyone you'd see in a workplace. But that was a very good thought - her family would know if she did volunteer work of any kind.

The photo above of her shows she's wearing what looks like medical scrubs. Does she work in the medical field? If she had dressed to go to work, it's possible she was wearing all red scrubs on the day she disappeared.

The photo above of her shows she's wearing what looks like medical scrubs. Does she work in the medical field? If she had dressed to go to work, it's possible she was wearing all red scrubs on the day she disappeared.
Could be! I think I see a bit of blue scrubs showing in the photo that I assume is her CA DMV/ID card photo, too, though, fwiw.

Yes, of course wearing an all one color monochrome could just be a fashion thing. But, we have so little go on, so I was just trying to speculate, using the tiny details we do have.

Wish we knew:
When she was caught on surveillance, what direction was she walking? Did she usually drive places, or take the bus, or catch rides with friends? Did she look at all hesitant or confused? Did she take house keys with her (did she lock her door upon leaving)?

Have they been able to unlock her phone to check for clues? Or other digital devices? Handwritten notes in the house?

In another recent case, volunteers were very successful in retrieving doorbell cam footage to trace the route the missing person took. Hope they’re trying that.

At least wearing all red would make her stand out easier in a crowd. But, it’d be nice to know if it was shorts and a tee, or a dress, or a jumpsuit or pants.

Found deceased. :( Homicide detectives are investigating.

The body of a woman found floating in the Dominguez Channel in Carson last month has been identified as that of a missing 60-year-old grandmother, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

The Los Angeles County medical examiner identified the woman as 60-year-old Prisciliana Rose Douglas of Los Angeles.

Douglas’ body was found floating in the channel July 28, some five days before her family reported her missing to the Los Angeles Police Department.

At the time, sheriff’s homicide detectives said that the body showed “obvious signs of trauma” and launched an investigation to determine the circumstances behind her death.

More at link.

A thread is here at WS under MISSING > The Unidentified that was made when Prisciliana’s remains were found but identity unknown.

Omg :oops: from her NamUs—
“Head not recovered
One or more limbs not recovered
One or both hands not recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues”

It also says for clothing that she had on a gray/white dress. So, not dressed in an all-red outfit as was reported based on a surveillance cam.

Who did this to this poor woman??

A thread is here at WS under MISSING > The Unidentified that was made when Prisciliana’s remains were found but identity unknown.

Omg :oops: from her NamUs—
“Head not recovered
One or more limbs not recovered
One or both hands not recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues”

It also says for clothing that she had on a gray/white dress. So, not dressed in an all-red outfit as was reported based on a surveillance cam.

Who did this to this poor woman??

My goodness. This is not a case of a woman getting confused and wandering away and falling into a waterway. Something terrible happened to her. I hope whoever is responsible is caught quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981
Back