Romulus

Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 1353DFCA
[FONT=&amp]
RLJones.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Rachel Lucinda Jones

Missing since March 11, 1995 from Los Angeles, California.
Classification: Missing
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Vital Statistics[/FONT]

• [*]Date Of Birth: June 6, 1967
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 27 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; hazel eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Scar on right cheek.
  • Dentals: Not available

[FONT=&amp]Circumstances of Disappearance
Jones was last seen on March 11, 1995 in Los Angeles, California.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Los Angeles Police Department
213-485-5381
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Agency Case Number:
9509-14854
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]NCIC Number: M-816083157
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Source Information:
California Department of Justice
Doe Network link case
[/FONT]
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1353dfca.html

Someone on another message board called LAPD in January to ask about Rachel and wrote:
"I called the LAPD and talked to a detective last week and they said that there is no DNA or dental records on file for Rachel Lucinda Jones and that she had no family....The only info I could find for Rachel Jones was an address in Van Nuys, CA. Some of the people with the Jones last name at that address also had addresses in Oakland."

Someone on another message board called LAPD in January to ask about Rachel and wrote:
"I called the LAPD and talked to a detective last week and they said that there is no DNA or dental records on file for Rachel Lucinda Jones and that she had no family....The only info I could find for Rachel Jones was an address in Van Nuys, CA. Some of the people with the Jones last name at that address also had addresses in Oakland."

That's so sad, I wonder why Rachel doesn't have any family? maybe a friend reported her missing.

The Van Nuys Rachel Jones is undoubtedly the right person as the dob matches. The only other thing I have found is a very odd entry in Spokeo (Rachel Jones, Florida (497 matches): Phone Number, Email, Address - Spokeo) which lists a Rachel Lucinda Jones, living in Miami Beach, with a previous address in Van Nuys and who is 52 years old. I am always very dubious about leads from these people databases as they are often out of date or combine wrong information. But this is unusually specific and matching all known details.

I found one record that indicates that Rachel Lucinda Jones may have been born in North Hampton, North Hamptonshire, England in 1967. Her mother's maiden name is listed as Foster. Her birth quarter is listed as April/May/June.

If she was born in England, that could explain why no one seems to be looking for her in the US.

Attachments

• 260F9C03-E128-4828-AC09-0FF12B6D289B.png
    260F9C03-E128-4828-AC09-0FF12B6D289B.png
    318.3 KB · Views: 2
  • C36C05DC-B6F0-48F5-B2F4-F2CBC737D8DA.png
    C36C05DC-B6F0-48F5-B2F4-F2CBC737D8DA.png
    321.9 KB · Views: 2
  • B36B31E2-5DED-4F30-83B9-2238AA3930E6.jpeg
    B36B31E2-5DED-4F30-83B9-2238AA3930E6.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2
Bumping .. in a couple of days makes 26 years she has been missing.
I wish there was some more info out there on Rachel. How long was she in the states and did she live in any other state prior to California.

I just posted another photo of her I found.

Attachments

• 3F0AE603-2D1E-47AB-97AE-2D6B61FFB073.png
    3F0AE603-2D1E-47AB-97AE-2D6B61FFB073.png
    366.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Bumping .. in a couple of days makes 26 years she has been missing.
I wish there was some more info out there on Rachel. How long was she in the states and did she live in any other state prior to California.

I just posted another photo of her I found.

I did find a possible address in New Orleans.

I see a resemblance!!! You should submit it!

If you want, you can submit it. I have submitted people in the past and nobody has gotten back to me so I just post them on websleuths and who ever wants to submit my ideas is always more than welcomed to!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back