CA CA - Raymond 'Ray' Wright, 55, Rio Linda, 11 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kcra.com/article/intruder-found-in-missing-rocklin-mans-home/15375213
attachment.php

Attachments

• raywrightposter.jpg
    raywrightposter.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 303
Nothing new on Raymond's FB page and very little coverage by local news stations. Raymond's family made some statements the first week of his disappearance but basically radio silence since then.

Ray's Ford F-250 was found in Sacramento on Sunday. Wright is still nowhere to be found.

Wright lives in Rocklin and works in the Rio Linda area.

Family said that Wright reportedly had a confrontation with a stranger he found inside of his brother’s home a few days before his disappearance.

Wright’s phone was last pinged to the Rio Linda and North Highlands area.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/01/22/rocklin-missing-man-pickup/

So odd. This case is very peculiar to me. Still no sign of Ray. :-(

The earlier articles said family members found an intruder in Ray's home but the newest article reports Ray confronted an intruder in his brother's home a few days before he went missing. I wonder which is correct.
Actually, multiple days after my dad was already missing, my uncle was inside of my dad's house. As he entered, an intruder ran out the back door. The only thing missing was a book that he kept with his bank information.

It looks like Raymond and his family have been targeted by unknown persons for unknown reasons.
I hope LE is looking for any videos near where his truck was found and where he was last scene.
I don't believe this is some random act by a stranger it might be related to Raymond's work as contractor.
Before he went missing, my dad allegedly threw a tantrum on the construction site he was working on. He was working with a man he's had problems with in the past. Money was an issue and is definitely linked to his disappearance.

My family has seen a few psychics. They all mention money, anger, and the mountains. One even circled an area in Sacramento on a map. We dispatched a search party in that area and came back with nothing. It's been six months and I am desperate.

satanswebsite, thank you for posting here. I know this must be an emotional time for you and I am praying for a positive outcome. I hope LE has been helpful in investigating your fathers disappearance and are getting some leads in this case. I must admit I have not been following your father's disappearance since June so if there have been any major developments since then maybe you can update here. If the updates are of a tragic nature I apologize in advance.

satanswebsite, thank you for posting here. I know this must be an emotional time for you and I am praying for a positive outcome. I hope LE has been helpful in investigating your fathers disappearance and are getting some leads in this case. I must admit I have not been following your father's disappearance since June so if there have been any major developments since then maybe you can update here. If the updates are of a tragic nature I apologize in advance.
No updates whatsoever.

@satanWebsite

Is this true? I am starting to look into this and would love to verify this information!

Have there been any updates? His truck was found near my gym, it’s not a “good” area. I think of this case from time to time and hope his family has some answers and most of all a happy reunion.

Hello all, I just found out my daughter knows the daughter of this man. Would love to see some more sleuthing done here.

Where are you RAY? Let’s bring him home.

ARREST & CONVICTION!!!!

ARREST & CONVICTION!!!!

Wow, revenge. How bizarre.

Thank you!

Hi everyone. This is my father, and if you have any leads, please contact me directly.

On January 27, 2018, Victor Gray was under the influence and led CHP on a high-speed chase. The chase ended in a crash, which caused injuries to innocent victims. Gray’s van was towed from the scene. When the van was searched, a blood-soaked raincoat, the victim’s wallet and other property belonging to the victim were found inside.​

Did the police not pass this information on to the family!? Shortly after he disappeared all his bloody items were discovered with the perp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back