CA - Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They took the door as evidence. The text message she allegedly received 10 till 2 (?) was erased.....why erase the message if she immediately decided to commit suicide and went around gathering her rope, two knives, paint, paint brush, t-shirt etc.? Why choose to write the "message" in such a fashion? Wouldn't pen a paper have been easier and faster? Why that door? Why that room? Why tie it to the bed? The railing should have been plenty sturdy enough.

I think she picked that bedroom because it led out to the balcony. From the sound of it the balcony was rarely used since it has dust enough that her footprints could be seen.

IMO

They took the door as evidence. The text message she allegedly received 10 till 2 (?) was erased.....why erase the message if she immediately decided to commit suicide and went around gathering her rope, two knives, paint, paint brush, t-shirt etc.? Why choose to write the "message" in such a fashion? Wouldn't pen a paper have been easier and faster? Why that door? Why that room? Why tie it to the bed? The railing should have been plenty sturdy enough.

Was it a text or voicemail that was deleted? If text couldn't they check the senders sent mailbox?

If she was a woman who entered a 3 page diary into her cell phone, I highly doubt this is the same woman who would write a suicide note/message on a door with black paint and a paintbrush. That's quite a crude way to leave a message in your final moments. I don't buy it.

They also said that there was no other DNA on the rope used but Rebecca's

And after all this time it wasnt an extension cord like we thought but some type of cloth type rope. I think he said the type that may have been used for pulling boats and there was an empty space in the garage that would have accommodated the rope.

They know where Jonah and Dina were that night/morning and I think they gave Adam a poly and he passed with flying colors.

IMO

Did they interview the hypothetical hired hit man? Oh wait, it was a more probable suicide from the get-go, as far as LE let on.

In a murder scenario, the hired hit person - or whoever - might have been instructed to get the phone and delete an angry message. Anger or rage could provide a possible motive for murder, so the message would have to be deleted in the course of the crime, for cover-up sake. She could even have been forced to delete it herself.

Exactly my point. And the person who may have had motive is the one stating the contents of the erased message!!! It could have been a threat!

Wow,

It is unbelievable how they skate around the answers. The question are not specific enough.

How did you (LE) know that RN actually heard the voice mail?

I can't believe this investigation.............

Wouldn't she be the one to erase it though? It makes logical sense she heard it first. If it was from Jonah then wouldnt that show up on his cell phone records?

The main thing is they know for sure where Jonah and Dina were during those hours and they have completely ruled out Adam as having anything to do with this. Maybe he was one of the ones who took a poly.

IMO

My impression of the presser: LE wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible, and wanted the reporters to accept the determination, and the more hard questions the reporters asked, it appeared that the urgency to end the PC grew. MOO

There's more to it............something is not right. Too Surreal..........

Inobu

Sign On SanDiego's webcast is pathetic ; kind of like their general reporting on this story. Amateur hour over there? I'm sure they just need to get back to pie-baking stories and accounts of charity cocktail parties. Thank God this nuisance has been finally cleared up! (sarc off)

its very easy to to hold Rebecca's lifeless hand and put her fingerprints all over the knife. By the way, is the orange cord ---> the electrical cord? or is it rope ? thanks

It wasnt an electrical cord.

It was a red rope maybe made of cotton fibers.

IMO

It wasnt an electrical cord.

It was a red rope maybe made of cotton fibers.

IMO

Sounds maybe like one of those vinyl boat cords. Who works on boats and might on occasion handle Jonah's? Jonah said he wasn't even sure if there were ropes in his garage.

He would, Ocean! Your Grandfather would indeed be proud of you!

You always state your posts clearly and never argumentative, never rude. I appreciate how you can understand others opinion even though it may not be your opinion.

MOO, and now to catch up! I have forgotten what time the PC would be in California. I am Central Time!

OOPS!!!! I missed it!

Thank you so much.

I am so sorry you missed it too, LaLaw.

I am sure you can find the video of it on line today.

IMO

I do believe this was most likely a suicide, personally, but unless they have more detail than they are giving, why not leave it open as "undetermined?" Not to say "suicide" cannot be changed at some point, but it is difficult to have it done.

I do hope someone has recorded this. I got in on the end of it.

Sounds maybe like one of those vinyl boat cords. Who works on boats and might on occasion handle Jonah's? Jonah said he wasn't even sure if there were ropes in his garage.

Yes, I thought it may be the typical nylon red rope used to strap things down or tie up a small boat, etc.

A lot more flexible than an electrical cord.

I imagine the one doing the demonstration used the same type of rope dont you?

It could have been left there when the mansion was bought.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member