CA CA - Rico Harris, 37, Former Harlem Globetrotter, Yolo County, 10 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Rico committed suicide, wouldn't he have been found by now? Or the search around the immediate area was only cursory and he was overlooked. Very sad when someone disappears seemingly into thin air.

If Rico committed suicide, wouldn't he have been found by now? Or the search around the immediate area was only cursory and he was overlooked. Very sad when someone disappears seemingly into thin air.

It truly bothers me how many people can go missing, never to be found. I think Obama's next executive order needs to be that NO ONE is allowed to disappear PERIOD. My heart aches when I read these stories and I cannot fathom how their friends and family feel!!

This is unfortunately my theory. He may have traveled further into the wilderness than LE went. I believe he will be found one day :( Maybe with the recent storms something will change.

Is anyone still looking for this guy? It seems he was traveling to see his girlfriend...possibly moving in w her...sounds like things he should have been excited about. Odd case.

Is anyone still looking for this guy? It seems he was traveling to see his girlfriend...possibly moving in w her...sounds like things he should have been excited about . Odd case.

I agree. I believe he may have had a mental breakdown on his trip. He was driving overnight, alone, was probably exhausted and I think his thinking may not have been clear at the time.

I don't believe anyone is actively looking for him, unfortunately :(

b64e85749958279fa7eb5e0529675f76.jpg

Vanishing Man: The Disappearance of Rico Harris

http://www.foxsports.com/feature/phone/index.html Found via http://ble.ac/teamstream

** I hope I did this right but I've never posted an article before. This story just really hits home to me. I grew up in Reno, NV & spent a lot of time in Yolo County. Just recently moved down south. I'm also a recovering addict & my drug of choice was also Meth. ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b64e85749958279fa7eb5e0529675f76.jpg

Vanishing Man: The Disappearance of Rico Harris

http://www.foxsports.com/feature/phone/index.html Found via http://ble.ac/teamstream

** I hope I did this right but I've never posted an article before. This story just really hits home to me. I grew up in Reno, NV & spent a lot of time in Yolo County. Just recently moved down south. I'm also a recovering addict & my drug of choice was also Meth. ***

Wow. Incredibly written. So much more information. This gives me hope that he my be alive. He may be in the throws of addiction, but he may actually be alive.

I agree. I believe he may have had a mental breakdown on his trip. He was driving overnight, alone, was probably exhausted and I think his thinking may not have been clear at the time.

I don't believe anyone is actively looking for him, unfortunately :(

Quoting myself - I am so glad I was wrong. The detective is working hard to find this man, kudos.

Wow. Incredibly written. So much more information. This gives me hope that he my be alive. He may be in the throws of addiction, but he may actually be alive.

Boy I hope so. Clear Lake has a bad meth problem. My old neighbors moved from there to Reno to get away. Fingers crossed! Would that be the best XMAS gift ever if he called or came home?

How does a big man disappear? From all reports he doesn't sound like an "outdoor*wilderness survivor" type...at all. I understand the addiction aspect here but he spoke w his mom AND girlfriend immediately before going missing ( his mom bc he was leaving her...and his gf because he was on his way to her)...why didn't either of them say he was sad,desperate,blue,etc.???

No new information, I just hope is okay somewhere. :(

Where and when (while driving) did he decide to abandon his plan to begin a new life...and end his? Seems unlikely he is "living off the land". I hope he is alive...but my gut says otherwise. Sad story.

Isn't it possible he was sleeping in his car and someone robbed him/killed him in the night? He isn't a tiny man. He could be close by and just overlooked. Or, animals got to him.

Investigation Discovery show DISAPPEARED:

“California Leaving” Premieres Monday, May 23 at 10/9c

Story of RICO HARRIS: Missing Since 10/10/14 from Rumsey, Calif.

Former Harlem Globetrotter Rico Harris is driving from LA to Seattle to move in with his fiancée, Jennifer Song. It’s an 1,100-mile road trip, but Harris is determined to reach his new home in time for a job interview less than two days later. The 37-year old is in constant contact with Song and his mother from the road but, after he mentions a detour into the mountains, all communication ceases. When his car is found abandoned in a remote recreation area, investigators and his loved ones embark on a journey that grows more baffling with each clue that surfaces about Harris’s possible fate.

https://corporate.discovery.com/dis...still-searching-for-their-missing-loved-ones/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back