Identified! CA - Riverside, Male body in stranger's car, Sept'14 - Miguel Perez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally curious what insurance would say about coverage. I bet they don't have a answer. Maybe call the cops.
It is possible he put himself inside. There are better ways to kill yourself though. I think. ...

I just asked my mom- who works for State Farm and she said she didn't think it would be covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just asked my mom- who works for State Farm and she said she didn't think it would be covered.

Oh ....I would be PISSED if it wasn't covered!!!

Hmmmm

How about under homeowners insurance? It happened on the woman's property.

I hate when they only update original articles without indicating all of the updates (esp. when they change what had been stated as facts - not necessarily the case here, but sure happens to us all the time on WS! LOL) but hey, I guess at least it's news...

Glad they're continuing to emphasize the woman is totally uninvolved (still can't imagine what that poor lady is dealing with!)

The Pomona woman who found the body of a transient in the trunk of her car after a day of work in Riverside has been eliminated as a suspect in the man’s death, police said Sunday.

“She’s just an innocent victim,”
Pomona police Lt. Ron McDonald said.

Sure seems like this really is heading to unintentional death on the man's part - either heat or asphyxiation - and I'd guess with some substance(s) probably having factored in causing poor decision making.

Because it sure seems like they are leaning toward "suspicious" being eliminated after the autopsy. That pretty much eliminates any other options, no?

Police are treating the case as a suspicious death investigation. That could change after an autopsy, which is scheduled to be performed Monday by the Riverside County Coroner’s Office.

There were no visible signs on Perez’s body to indicate that he was assaulted, according to McDonald.

It's interesting that considering he has relatives in the neighborhood - yet wasn't living with them since he was known to be staying in a vacant house - that we've not seen any media saying they've attempted to contact them to ask when they last had contact with him or if any had seen him in the hours or days prior.

And I'm curious how long he's been staying in the vacant house. It seems like he'd have to have either been there a long time or else a very frequent visitor if the woman was acquainted with him from the neighborhood (this article moved it from recognizing to saying they were acquainted).

It definitely makes me wonder if something prompted his family to not allow him to stay with them - or maybe more like not stay with them any longer (overstaying perhaps? behaviours?) because that would make sense with him being recognizable, plus having relatives there, but also squatting somewhere. And if that charge from last week was him, I wonder if it could be a really recent thing following that?

http://www.dailybulletin.com/genera...an-found-in-car-trunk-outside-riverside-store

I would think insurance might cover replacing carpet/lining in the trunk, similar to if there had been flood damage (body fluids seeping, causing health risk etc..)

If she drove the car every day hopefully the odor wasn't overwhelming and the rest of the car will be okay.

(This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back