CA - Robert Limon, 38, murdered, Tehachapi, 17 Aug 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've just rewatched Sabrina's sentencing and then revisited Jonathan Hearn's where he makes the long emotional speech of repentance and apology.

Now don't get me wrong - I'm not making excuses for him, he's a cold-blooded killer who planned and carried out a murder of an innocent man. No one can excuse that and he deserves his sentence and more.

However, he was 22 years old when he met Sabrina with very little experience with women and he comes from an incredibly religious sheltered background, home schooled and a life that revolved around his family, siblings and church, and I'm just wondering whether this had any bearing on her ability to not only get him to conspire to commit a murder, but to actually carry it out?

By that I suppose I'm asking did it make him more 'vulnerable' to Sabrina's charms, because she was so different, such a contrast to everything he'd known growing up?

I just can't get my head around why this tall, nice looking young man, deeply religious who everyone says is incredibly intelligent, was so besotted by a married woman 11 years older than him - who with the greatest respect (and obviously I've only got what we've seen it court to go on) is odd looking at best, and doesn't seem to have been overly endowed with brain cells? Trooper described her as looking 'dumb as a box of rocks' and that's certainly how she comes across in court - like the lights are on but no-one's home.

Looking at them both separately - it's such a bizarre relationship - you would never put those two together in a million years. The swinging, drinking, party girl and the studious, religious, hyper-intelligent paramedic. Even if their plan had succeeded could you actually imagine those two married?

I'd be interested to hear what others think.

Aha... I have had a lot of thoughts about those two, Martha. For the life of me, the logic behind the attraction would require the entire ruminations of Freud , Jung and Pavlov. .. and then some.

I can see what she thought she saw in him. But, she really didn't see what was in him, obviously. But what he saw in her, I simply cannot even make an attempt to grasp.

I re-watched the sentencing also. I had to. Towards the end, her attorney reads out letters from her children, screams put into words, really horrific, but what does Our Lady of the SnowCone do?.. she simpers!! A big broad proud mum -ish smile that has to be one of the least attractive features she has breaks out across her face, not once, but over and over, it was truly a moment of real insight into her .

She thought, but don't ask me how she got there, she thought her kid's letters to the judge were brilliant, but it never crossed her mind the she was the reason for those childish screaming letters!!. 'please, judge , I need my mother, I need my mother'...

People. We were looking at the face of the very depths of cold calculated cruelty, made plain on the face of Sabrina Limon.

I concluded that Hearn's parents were lunatics, protected from their idiocy by the economics of California .. in any other situation, like say, oh, France, or Switzerland, they both would have been carted off for long term therapy and medication, and their children put into mainstream education.

They had that air of wide eyed crazy.. How on earth they could have sent their son out into the world so ill equipped , so negligently cocooned in the suffocating cotton wool of 'prayer journals' and 'scripture flak jackets' ,.. really.

And what a price they have paid for that neglect. A beloved son doing life in a California prison for murder. And one can only marvel at the 'teaching ' he grew up with. What on earth made him think that 'God ' would 'bless ' them in this endeavor?... how does this even make the slightest sense?

Well. There they are. Baloney sandwiches for dinner for the rest of their lives, and a patch of sky. What a useless , ridiculous , malevolent pair.

I don’t know what she will do in prison she has no skills accept working at Costco. JH will probably be sent to the prison in CA I think near Bakersfield that uses inmates for a large firefighting program since he was a firefighter and here in Cali we have so many fires. All those fires we had recently, so many lost their homes it felt like the whole state was going to burn down. He could be beneficial in helping. He will most likely become the prison preacher trying to convert and better the inmates to turn their lives around. They have many programs and jobs I’m sure he will have something to offer back to society and repent for his horrible crime. Her? Well she will just sit there while us taxpayers pay her prison stay as I don’t believe she has much to contribute other than try to seduce and manipulate the male deputies for favors.

I know people in CA prisons since her family has money she will get fed quite nicely be able to buy good commissary, TVs, radios, etc. If your family has money they even have nice packages you can order quarterly. Aaarrggghh I can’t stand that women.

I don’t know what she will do in prison she has no skills accept working at Costco. JH will probably be sent to the prison in CA I think near Bakersfield that uses inmates for a large firefighting program since he was a firefighter and here in Cali we have so many fires. All those fires we had recently, so many lost their homes it felt like the whole state was going to burn down. He could be beneficial in helping. He will most likely become the prison preacher trying to convert and better the inmates to turn their lives around. They have many programs and jobs I’m sure he will have something to offer back to society and repent for his horrible crime. Her? Well she will just sit there while us taxpayers pay her prison stay as I don’t believe she has much to contribute other than try to seduce and manipulate the male deputies for favors.

I know people in CA prisons since her family has money she will get fed quite nicely be able to buy good commissary, TVs, radios, etc. If your family has money they even have nice packages you can order quarterly. Aaarrggghh I can’t stand that women.

Great post Whiteorchids.

Yes, I think he will make himself useful in prison - particularly what you write about the firefighting programme - that's really interesting. I also think he will become a prison missionary - out to convert the non-believers!

As far as Sabrina goes I think she will do what she's always done and use her sexuality. From what Kelly Bernatene said on the stand and in the documentary - Sabrina is perfectly at home with same sex relationships, so I think she'll use her body as she always has - to secure protection, friends, favours etc. and yes as you say, her family will ensure she gets good commissary.

Great post Whiteorchids.

Yes, I think he will make himself useful in prison - particularly what you write about the firefighting programme - that's really interesting. I also think he will become a prison missionary - out to convert the non-believers!

As far as Sabrina goes I think she will do what she's always done and use her sexuality. From what Kelly Bernatene said on the stand and in the documentary - Sabrina is perfectly at home with same sex relationships, so I think she'll use her body as she always has - to secure protection, friends, favours etc. and yes as you say, her family will ensure she gets good commissary.

Thank you [emoji4] your post is good too!

Here's info about the CA inmate firefighting program.
https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/us/california-fires-inmate-firefighters/index.html

http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/foon-rhee/article174370641.html

anyone who is not a disciplinary issue can get quarterly packages. and they will make a job for her. when I worked at chowchilla women's prison, I did office work at the facilities. there were two inmate office staff, an inmate porter (who cleaned the office) two inmates who drove the golf cart to transport staff from one area to another, and we had teams... a plumbing team, HVAC, landscaping, maint mechanic.. inmates cook the food. inmates sort the laundry. all jobs of varyin level of skill. she wont be off the hook for work. no one cares of her outside status. only way she wont work is if she assaults staff and goes to the hole, but I don't see her doing that. I DO however see her trying to use her feminine wiles on male staff.

lol yep most female inmates are at least gay for the stay.

Great post Whiteorchids.

Sabrina's booking in mug shot.

I swear there is something wrong with this woman. She is either as thick or a brick or knows something the rest of us don't.

She's going to prison for the next quarter of a century at least - and yet look at the gormless smile on her face. It's like she smiles as an automatic reaction to everything!

See camera - smile - regardless of circumstances.

:thinking:

https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/sabrina-limon-booked-into-jail-photo-released

Attachments

• LIMON BOOKING_1520551534742.PNG_80507068_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    LIMON BOOKING_1520551534742.PNG_80507068_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 43

I swear there is something wrong with this woman. She is either as thick or a brick or knows something the rest of us don't.

She's going to prison for the next quarter of a century at least - and yet look at the gormless smile on her face. It's like she smiles as an automatic reaction to everything!

https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/sabrina-limon-booked-into-jail-photo-released

Now that’s creepy! Jodi Arias didn’t even smile for her prison booking photo. How is this husband killer able to wear makeup including drawn on eyebrows?

GORMLESS! my vocab has greatly expanded in this thread. ive been using hornswoggler too.

She has the oddest shaped head.

It seems that her appeal is resting on her personal entitlement. No new evidence that points to her innocence, or even mitigating evidence that would minutely lower the criteria for the sentence she received.

A great mystery, how she managed to persuade a God Bothering Firefighter to murder her husband, just like that. Blammo. All that drive up to where the husband was, walking towards his position to fire the gun, and , it seems, not a contrary thought about what he was about to perform ever crossed his tiny god bothering praying singing handclapping mind. All his life, his best years in front of him, and driven to this perverse act, by a woman with the face of a circus clown.

There is such an inexplicable element to this crime. His youth, her unattractiveness, his background, her presentation, none of it, taken all together has even the slightest whisper of logic, or reason, or even success. It is astonishing that neither of them ever even considered the possibility that they would be prime suspects from the moment the body was discovered.

Such breathtaking ignorance of common life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back