Found Safe CA - Ronald 'Ron' Brown, 62, car located running @ Jack in the Box drive thru, Pasadena, 9 Aug 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@charminglane said this Jack in the Box is not in a great area of town. If Ron has lived in SoCal for a long time, he’d know not to leave a car unlocked or the engine running. Most of us are paranoid about that! IMO

If he did, something seems wrong with his thinking. IMO

Gee, what happened? Such a mystery. Nice looking man. Sad!

If Ron has lived in SoCal for a long time, he’d know not to leave a car unlocked or the engine running. Most of us are paranoid about that!

Yes, and not just SoCal, anywhere in the world really! Car thefts have happened off people's own driveways in the UK by people leaving cars running for just a few minutes.

In fact, I can't think of anywhere where I'd leave a car running. Not even in a rural location. Just nope. Keys out, door shut.

Do you think he came out of the food outlet and forgot he left his car engine running? He could've just headed out the door and straight up the road to give food to the homeless.....

.....and then something nefarious happens.

I wonder why he didn't go in his car and just hand the food out through his car window?
It would have been much safer and he'd have had better means of escape too. Pedal down and away.

To be more specific - that area where the Jack in the Box is located is more sketchy at night.
I frequent the car wash, Sprouts grocery, and Big 5 Sporting Goods on the corners of this area during regular business hours.
If Ron was thought to be wearing shorts and flip flops, it doesn't sound like he was coming home from work in waiter attire.
I am so curious to know if he went poof at night or during the day, and what time his car was found.

283810-235c318848ffe11f11bead6187a6d8b4.jpg

Attachments

• ron fd.jpg
    ron fd.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 29
Ok there's barely anything out there about this man. Here's a brief overview and his NamUs profile:

Ronald 'Ron' Brown has been missing from Pasadena, California, since August 9th, 2021. His car was found in a Jack in the Box drive-thru, still on and running. There has been no activity on Ron's bank accounts since his disappearance.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

View attachment 310313 View attachment 310314 View attachment 310315
Ron is reported safe today by the AWARE Foundation.

This is so very odd. Not only did he disappear without a trace, there are just no public clues to start digging into. I hope more information is known soon. These are the kinds of cases that really scare me. We just know so little here.

This is so very odd. Not only did he disappear without a trace, there are just no public clues to start digging into. I hope more information is known soon. These are the kinds of cases that really scare me. We just know so little here.

It's been reported that he is safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back