CA CA - Sacramento, Wht/HispMale UP2410, 18-25, in Southside Park, Jan'80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so excited you guys are talking about the case you have no idea I’ve been back-and-forth with the detective for a couple months now trying to get this case reopened !!!! A lot of missing persons on the mess they all have DNA on file so most likely it’s not going to be him I am so into this case because I am from Sacramento California I grew up right down the street where the incident happened I have a bunch of different theories I can share them with you guys first I want to say from what he was wearing he was wearing a lot of blue second he was from Los Angeles and in the area where he was found is a gang Area They are northenos they wear red and if you’re from Los Angeles you wear blue you’re a Soreno It could be gang related if they see someone in that area wearing all blue it could be a instant robbery also it said dental work was done weeks prior where he was saying is that Burger King it is inside the Greyhound bus station another theory is he could have just got out of prison and they could have done the dental work in prison and gave him a prescription eyeglasses maybe his family still thinks he’s in prison it could be gang related if they see someone in that area wearing all blue it could be instant robbery also it said dental work was done weeks prior where he was seen is that Burger King it is inside the Greyhound bus station another theory is he could have just got out of prison and they could have done the dental work in prison and gave him prescription eyeglasses maybe his family still thinks he’s in prison I also had a psychic on Facebook it could be total ******** but it kind of does make sense I will post those shortly and I’ll see what else I have in my phone

I think 1980 was early for the whole norteno / sureno thing. they were in the prisons since the late 60's, but the streets got deep like this in the late 80's. there were def local street level gangs at the time that would have side eyed an outsider.

Also initials and shoes I’m thinking he might have just got out of prison maybe that’s where he got his dental work and his prescription glasses a lot of people that just got out of prison hang out at that greyhound bus station maybe that’s why he had initials in his shoes

this is accurate af tho. folsom is close.

Yes that is a very big possibility also when you get out of prison they sent you on the bus if you go to the Greyhound station you see a lot of people that just got out of jail just got out of prison but I don’t know why he would walk over 10 blocks to the empty field I think he was definitely meeting someone it could have been a girl and I’m sure he was robbed because he was found with no wallet and no money he had money to purchase Burger King I just can’t find any missing persons at all and like I said a lot of missing persons that are online most have DNA already on file I just wish it being such an old case one of the oldest in Sacramento County that they would just reopen it and do a better composite sketch

I used to work at madera county and we got female inmates from CDCR all the time who had been paroled from chowchilla and got busted by parole trying to score dope at the greyhound before heading home.

I wonder if there would be a way to find prisoners that were released in the prison
Yes that is a very big possibility also when you get out of prison they sent you on the bus if you go to the Greyhound station you see a lot of people that just got out of jail just got out of prison but I don’t know why he would walk over 10 blocks to the empty field I think he was definitely meeting someone it could have been a girl and I’m sure he was robbed because he was found with no wallet and no money he had money to purchase Burger King I just can’t find any missing persons at all and like I said a lot of missing persons that are online most have DNA already on file I just wish it being such an old case one of the oldest in Sacramento County that they would just reopen it and do a better composite sketch

Oh your right Marika.. I am from NYC and they release the prisoners from Rikers on Bus too!..the stop used to be Right under the connecting Train Station. You used to see them all the time with their clear plastic bags filled with clothes and stuff, until they changed the bus stop to a less populated area.

Now with all that in mind.. Would there be a possible way to find out inmate release records from the prison that is closest to the Greyhound? Looking for release records for on or around the date he was found. I am assuming they would also have mugshots of these prisoners somewhere on file...And find which guy that was released on or around the date this guy was found dead.. then see if the pictures and stats match..... Nah... it cant be THAT easy?! Can it?

I did mention that to the detective and she said something along the lines where it’s impossible it would take too much time too much work oh yeah I found the post about the psychic she did do it for free and there are real psychics out there

Attachments

• F5D6E1FF-A70A-4913-8276-59B2705B019B.png
    F5D6E1FF-A70A-4913-8276-59B2705B019B.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 593C3950-A2A9-4A1C-AF63-EE69CAC77BB4.png
    593C3950-A2A9-4A1C-AF63-EE69CAC77BB4.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 7
I’m sure there’s a way but I did mention it to the detective and it’s not something they did already but she did say something like it’s not a possibility when I mentioned I think he just got out of prison is there a way we can contact the president and go from there it wasnt impossible && I did mention the DNA with the genealogist website and she said it cost way too much money but it something they will consider in the future

It was pretty big I’ve seen pictures of my friends parents and family members back then they were wearing all red looked like they were in a gang lol I drove by the field couple weeks ago still empty and it’s actually in a pretty OK neighborhood downtown I don’t know why he would go there the only time there’s activity is when there’s a carnival or a city fair maybe soccer games on the weekends but it’s a big empty field

Thank you guys off for responding it definitely keeps my hopes up the detective stop responding to my emails I guess I was bugging too much Lol

2847UMCA

I find this case intriguing for multiple reasons. Unlike most murder cases where a victim is found hours, days, weeks, etc. after they've been killed, this man had only been dead for a matter of minutes when he was discovered. His face and body would have been unusually "fresh" (so to speak) and easy to identify, yet no one has. He was well-dressed with recent dental work and was most certainly not a transient. I do find it odd though that no actual post-mortem pics were released considering how recently he died. The sketches aren't bad, but they kind of look like he should be a character in a cheesy 70s cartoon show or comic strip.

Burger King employees stated that he mentioned that he had recently arrived from LA. I wonder in what context he said this. Was it just basic small talk to the cashier while he waited for his order? Or was he conversing with another patron and the employees just happened to overhear him? Did he say anything else that may have been a clue? Fast food restaurants, particularly those in places like bus stations and airports, are usually pretty busy, so there must have been something that made this particular man stand out in the minds of the employees who see hundreds of customers come and go daily. If the Burger King cup was found near his body, he probably was just there before he died. Perhaps that's why they remember him so well.

His body was found in an empty stadium at around 9pm. What was he (and his killer, for that matter) doing there? That doesn't sound like a place you go to at that hour without a specific reason, and you almost certainly wouldn't just accidentally get lost and wander in even if you're new to the area. Could he have been involved in a drug deal gone wrong? I just can't really think of any other reason why this man would have been essentially trespassing in the sports arena after dark.

What I find particularly curious is the anonymous phone call to police. Since his death occurred so shortly before police arrived, I think it's very possible that the caller either witnessed the murder or was even the killer himself/herself. When they say "minutes prior" for his time of death, I take it they mean less than an hour or else they would have just said "x hours prior". In an empty stadium at that time of night, who else would have entered in such a narrow window of time to discover the victim?

Sadly, with this case being close to 40 years old, I have a feeling that the answers to at least some of these questions have been lost to time.
Yes you’re right

Yes I was thinking about that also there’s no houses around right across the street there are very big projects well now their projects I don’t know in the 1980s if they were low income housing I know they used to be for military families and on the other side there’s a big empty lot and the freeway so I don’t know who would’ve heard the gunshots

Yes I was thinking that also but why would he block 12 blocks away to an empty field and he told the workers at Carl’s junior he was from LA did you read what the psychic Said And maybe the girl is the one that witnessed it and shooting someone in the face like that you got I have a Lotta hate for that person and I don’t think it was a random robbery

Attachments

• ACC890CA-5AC5-492C-980F-869FA230A286.png
    ACC890CA-5AC5-492C-980F-869FA230A286.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 0C7B3CE3-FE4A-449A-B88D-CF92871E46B7.png
    0C7B3CE3-FE4A-449A-B88D-CF92871E46B7.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 7
I actually never considered the prison angle, but it makes a lot of sense. If he was in jail for something like drugs or gang activity, maybe a former associate held some type of grudge and killed him. Or they tried to tempt him back into his old lifestyle and he refused. Being shot directly in the head almost sounds like calculated execution, particularly since there's no mention of any other injuries or bruises on him. If there were no signs of a struggle, he may very well have known or felt comfortable with his killer.

Marika, did the psychic give you any other information? The possibility of him going to see someone at a nearby clinic is intriguing. I wonder what was meant by that person, upon learning of John Doe's death, deliberately kept silent for fear of jeopardizing their career.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the prison also but they don’t give dentures in prison but he was definitely at the Greyhound station or wandering around downtown the Burger King is inside of greyhound But honestly maybe not because I would think the detectives would get all of the names that got on greyhound so it just doesn’t make sense but I definitely think the psychic may be right and two blocks away from that field are businesses I just got to find out what businesses there were in 1980 I’m asking around right now && The psychic is going to give me more information towards the end of the week

Attachments

• A68693FD-17C2-41D3-81BB-8C15BC0AECD0.png
    A68693FD-17C2-41D3-81BB-8C15BC0AECD0.png
    255 KB · Views: 4
And I don’t think he was found with a Wallet so they probably robbed him maybe the female that could have been an ex boyfriend I’m sure it has something to do with her that’s why she never came forward

So I just talk to my coworker and there was actually a clinic right across the street He said he thought it was a woman’s clinic also that fire station is in the same block it is actually attached to the park and that has been there way before 1980 so I wonder if they are the ones that called

is it possible the stretch marks could have been caused from growing? I know with some people, if they grow in height very fast over a short period of time, the body creates stretch marks that look like same. Its just a thought since it say the person MAY have been obese and lost weight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back