Found Deceased CA - Sally Mityas, 33, Ontario, 4 Sept 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP Sally. :rose: I really hope there is an arrest soon. The story of her disappearance never made any sense.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/genera...ead-in-pomona-field-is-missing-ontario-mother

ONTARIO >> A woman found dead in a Pomona field has been identified as missing Ontario mother, Sally Mityas, the Los Angeles County Coroner has confirmed.

Her cause of death was “sharp force injury to the chest,” said Lt. David Smith with the coroner’s office.

She was found Monday by a security officer at the Park and Ride lot, at Gillette Avenue and Fairplex Drive and called Pomona police.

Officers found the body in the brush. But due to the body’s condition, officers could only determine it was female.

i had a feeling :(

http://abc7.com/news/body-found-in-pomona-identified-as-missing-ontario-mother-sally-mityas/990747/

A body that was found on Monday at a homeless camp in Pomona was identified as missing Ontario mother Sally Mityas. A coroner has determined the cause of death as a sharp force injury to the chest.

Mityas allegedly left her home in the 1600 block of Briar Avenue on Sept. 4 without taking her three children, car or cellphone. When she didn't return, her boyfriend, Eddie Sarinina, reported her missing. The two lived in the home with their three children, ages 1, 5 and 7, and Sarinina's two brothers.

More at link

i knew it!

http://www.dailybulletin.com/genera...ead-in-pomona-field-is-missing-ontario-mother

ONTARIO >> A woman found dead in a Pomona field has been identified as missing Ontario mother, Sally Mityas, the Los Angeles County Coroner has confirmed.

Her cause of death was “sharp force injury to the chest,” said Lt. David Smith with the coroner’s office.

She was found Monday by a security officer at the Park and Ride lot, at Gillette Avenue and Fairplex Drive and called Pomona police.

Officers found the body in the brush. But due to the body’s condition, officers could only determine it was female.

Missing Mother of 3 From Ontario Found Dead in Pomona; Boyfriend’s Brother Sought

Authorities Friday were searching for the brother of Sally Mityas’ boyfriend after the missing mother’s decomposing body was recently found in a field in Pomona, police said.

Following the discovery of Mityas’ body, $1 a million warrant was issued for Tomas Sarinana in what the Ontario Police Department described as a murder investigation.

http://ktla.com/2015/09/18/coroners-officials-confirm-death-of-missing-mother-of-3-from-ontario/

http://ktla.com/2015/09/18/coroners-officials-confirm-death-of-missing-mother-of-3-from-ontario/

Mityas, 33, was reported missing on Sept. 4 by her boyfriend Eddie Sarinana following what police were told was an argument between her and her boyfriend’s brother Tomas Sarinana at the Ontario home where the family lived together.

"Anyone with information about Tomas Sarinana’s wareabouts was asked to contact the Police Department at 909-986-6711 or 909-395-2912."
ontario2.jpg

I search news articles several times a day hoping that they caught this monster. Nothing yet............:candle:

So the cops had this guy, interviewed him about her disappearance, knew he was the last person to see her alive.....and then just let him walk right out the door.

Great work guys.........I guess that stuff about keeping people under surveillance is just in the movies huh ?

This is what happens when the cops don't take these missing person cases seriously. If other people end up getting hurt in this thing, it's gonna all be on LE. Everybody in this thread knew the brother was Prime Suspect #1........and yet LE just let him go.

I guess California really is a catch-and-release State. I don't want anybody to act too surprised if we find out he was in this country illegally.

So the cops had this guy, interviewed him about her disappearance, knew he was the last person to see her alive.....and then just let him walk right out the door.

Great work guys.........I guess that stuff about keeping people under surveillance is just in the movies huh ?

This is what happens when the cops don't take these missing person cases seriously. If other people end up getting hurt in this thing, it's gonna all be on LE. Everybody in this thread knew the brother was Prime Suspect #1........and yet LE just let him go.

I guess California really is a catch-and-release State. I don't want anybody to act too surprised if we find out he was in this country illegally.

I think this was in Canada?

I sure wish we would hear this guy has been arrested.

BBM Does that mean he possibly mutilated the body? Or would there be a significant amount of decomp in a two week period due to the climate there in California? Prayers for those beautiful little girls. So very sad.

BBM Does that mean he possibly mutilated the body? Or would there be a significant amount of decomp in a two week period due to the climate there in California? Prayers for those beautiful little girls. So very sad.

From what I recall, it was decomp. :-( It was quite hot that week. She went missing on the 4th and wasn't found until the 15th.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back