CA CA - San Bernardino, WhtFem UP2589, 13-18, protruding incisors, Mar'87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two girls went missing in 1984 , and 1985 approximately 1-2 hours from where Jane Doe was found.
One was: Angelica Maria Longoria, and the other was Christina R Smith.

In Christina's case, there is no images showing her teeth, but she disappeared from Venice, 1 h 28 minutes away from where Doe was found, and fit the race. She is however 1 year older than the estimation, at 19. And 5'3'' so pretty close. Brunette. Went missing in april 1984.

The other option is Angelica Maria Longoria, who was suspected as a runaway rather than missing for quite some time. She was 5'2'' at the time, went missing in november 1985 There is an image of her where you can see some of her teeth, but it looks like she was younger than 15 on the image. I could be wrong however. She had a chipped front tooth. Disappeared from El Monte, 55 minutes away from where Doe was located.

I realize both disappeared before the esimated timeframe of death, I was just interested in how close they were to the Doe, and neither are excluded on Doe, and Doe is not excluded on either of their profiles. On NamUs at least.

City Creek Jane Doe has been unidentified for 35 years today.

City Creek Jane Doe has been unidentified for 37 years today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara
Back