CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danistar, what you just put out here needs to be discussed further. Can you please share a few more details?

She lives in Tracy and I trust her. Her best friend was searching and told her after she let it slip out to me that it is inside information. I hope it is wrong and I can't find anything to confirm. She told me almost an hour and a half ago so I don't know why nothing is being reported. I hope it is wrong info and thought someone here could tell me if news is kept hush often. How long would it take them to release it?

Don't they try to tell the family first. Maybe getting in touch with them in the last hr.

She lives in Tracy and I trust her. Her best friend was searching and told her after she let it slip out to me that it is inside information. I hope it is wrong and I can't find anything to confirm. She told me almost an hour and a half ago so I don't know why nothing is being reported. I hope it is wrong info and thought someone here could tell me if news is kept hush often. How long would it take them to release it?
thank you danistar.... can you tell us again what exactly she told you and than we can help you more...

News from searches is often kept hush, hush until whatever is found can be tied to the case. If it is Sandra, they would need to tell her family first. Heaven forbid that they should find out from the news media. Sometimes articles of clothing or other types of evidence are found, and the info is not released until LE can say whether it is pertinent to the case or not. Like the T-shirt. We didn't hear about it until LE said that Sandra's mother said it was NOT Sandra's.

Salem - reminding herself that patience is a virture and the butterflys in her stomach will settle down once the information is or is not confirmed.

Thank you danistar5......... just d@mn......I pray to God that your friend is wrong. I was praying that this sweet girl would be coming home alive and well....I am going to continue to pray that prayer until this is confirmed. I am just about sick and tired of this frackin' slime ball frucks messing with our babies....enough is enough! :furious:

Yes, and since they visited Sandra's home, that makes me nervous. Very nervous.

Thanks for all the updates today. I missed the last few hours, and am hoping and praying they didn't find her body!

Don't they try to tell the family first. Maybe getting in touch with them in the last hr.

What I'd like to know is was your friend searching? Did she get this info from another person who was involved in a search? How did she tell you? By phone? And THEN she was told it was inside info? Inside to whom? Thanks for your help.

Exact text I recieved word for word. It's not much:

They found her body today in a field off of Tracy Blvd. Please pray for her soul and her family in this difficult time. Keep an eye on your babies.

After calling back she said she may have let it slip out too soon and her friend the searcher was not happy she said anything. I don't know anything else and was hoping to find more info so I came here since I have been following the Caylee case on this site.

812 W. Clover rd. sp#43
Tracy, CA 95376
US
just looked this up... it is slayter's trailer number

Okay, I see that it was a friend of your friends that was searching. I really hope there is a mistake. Like the telephone game? Unless your friend's friend knows directly that Sandra was found, it could be only rumour. I'm gonna' hold out hope until I hear for sure.

They found her body today in a field off of Tracy Blvd. Please pray for her soul and her family in this difficult time. Keep an eye on your babies.

After calling back she said she may have let it slip out too soon and her friend the searcher was not happy she said anything. I don't know anything else and was hoping to find more info so I came here since I have been following the Caylee case on this site.

Thank you very much. This is very sad to hear.

Thank you Steadfast for that link. Since his name is out in the media.... and he is being questioned in this case.... can I bring it out into sleuth territory? This man, his wife, and son who have sandra fliers hanging in the windows of their trailer and who also attended the vigils?

Is anyone else as confused as I am?

I'm sure confused about a lot of things in this case! But I don't think it would be unusual for someone who is guilty (not saying this man is) to put up a huge front searching and supporting the family and LE. It's happened lots of times before.

I'm sure confused about a lot of things in this case! But I don't think it would be unusual for someone who is guilty (not saying this man is) to put up a huge front searching and supporting the family and LE. It's happened lots of times before.

I got lost somewhere. Who/what are we talking about?

Bumping this (and hoping it's wrong.) Thanks for the info, danistar. I so hope it's wrong!

Oh gosh, horrible thought, I hope the raid on this guy's house didn't coincide with evidence found on her body (had to take a deep breath before I typed that).
I know we are talking about a rumor here but it gets your mind going.

I pray it is wrong as well but she seemed absolutely positive. I have searched everything for confirmation and I can't find anything. I am so sad about this case and don't want this to be the outcome.

I got lost somewhere. Who/what are we talking about?

The man questioned today and whose trailer was searched and car towed, who is not Sinclair or the kissing guy, has been very active in displaying missing posters for Sandra and attending vigils.

The man questioned today and whose trailer was searched and car towed, who is not Sinclair or the kissing guy, has been very active in displaying missing posters for Sandra and attending vigils.

Thanks for that. Do you have a link? I'd love to read more.

Whew sometimes it helps to type it out in one post. I was gettin' confused and I've been here since page 1! :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member