CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think that is a ME in the white labcoat and green srubs. This isn't looking to good.

On HLN they said earlier they had planes with 'infrared' somethings that can detect if there's is anything they might be interested in, in the bag. I guess that's why they are doing all that but not yet touched the bag.

I wonder if they are measuring and discussing perhaps tiny roll marks form luggage and or footprints/tire tracks.

Guy from Tracypress just said that the property owners were not allowed on the property. Said that a woman who lived there was told to turn back around that she wasn't allowed to enter it.

Nurse, Salem are you guys here? Nora Charles? I can't take this. I hope you guys are here

Sadly...by now if it was not related, we would know. It's definitely a crime scene, and well.....

i agree....watch the body language of the detectives. hands behind backs, very solemn stances (if that makes sense to anyone but me!)

IMO I think she could fit in that bag. The footage on HLN is a lot more clear then it is online.

So, they have to believe there is a body in there, because wouldn't they normally wait to call in the ME until they know they will need him, right?

It does look like ME and the bad doesn't look really small, smaller than I thought but not too small.

Has anyone indicated there is an odor associated with the bag?

2ptx84j.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey mew, I am here... Salem, you took the words out of my mouth.... about odor.

I'm here Mew, I'm here with my heart in my mouth :(

i agree....watch the body language of the detectives. hands behind backs, very solemn stances (if that makes sense to anyone but me!)

agreed...also the ME (?) touching one of the detectives on the shoulder was interesting to me.

Why have they done so much before opening the bag? What if it has nothing to do with Sandra?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487