CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nursebeeme,

There sure is an Orange Street in the mhp - it is the one that runs along the back of the mhp. Momtective and Steadfast have excellent drawings of the mhp and "frames" of the released video - I agree they should all be in one place if possible. I do not know if any of the POI's are located on Orange Street. Unit #20 is for sale and is on Orange Street - Steadfast has it marked on her chart - not sure if this is one of the units that has been referred to as "being worked on".

It is nice to see you back on - I missed you last night.
i missed you guys too! THANK YOU ELEPHER!

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=64597

I had already posted this somewhere is thread two but wanted to get it on thread three too. At what point is a forum or spotlight case needed? I am holding out hope it can be solved soon...

My hope is that this does not continue on much longer so no spotlight case would be needed - if this moves to a spotlight case, then Adji should move to spotlight at the same time. Just wish both of them would be found now.

Good morning everyone, I am sad to see no Sandra this morning. I have a dr.'s appt. today and I hope when I get back I can turn on the news and she will be in her mother's arms. I can't stand the anticipation you feel each day when you turn on the t.v. or fire up the computer. IDK how long it took for me to stop that with the Trenton Duckett case. Sigh..

I feel the same way ilovemew. I feel that way about the Haleigh Cummings case too.

BTW...... the sunday update is the fifth little video picture over the top of the video player box if anyone was having trouble finding it

NURSE - YOU ROCK!!! :blowkiss:

Okay - EVERYBODY please watch this presser and let me know what you think about the guy who complains, the "developments" and the FBI analysis. I want to know if your thoughts are similar to mine and if you get the feeling something might be about to break. Also, what you think about the comment that the video did NOT lead to the info LE was hoping to obtain.

THANK YOU,

Salem

Salem, From listening to the start of the presser I got the feeling (esp the "working thru the night comment" and no one has been named "yet") that something is in fact cooking on this case. I wonder if there will be another presser at 1030? If it goes the same as the weekend they may be only doing the daily update at 3:30 but who knows. I will look around for links... (they seem to put them up at the very last minute, eh?)

I have to go back and listen more closely for the part you were referring to about the fbi analysis. The det. did seem rather flustered at the tipsters questions tho??? What did you think?

elepher..... when it is three thirty in kansas (central time) it is five thirty in Tracy. I think that it will be two thirty your time (est)?

Momtective...hi! I see you on here. Would you be able to link all those wonderful maps you did again? And thank you for all that work on them too!

Here is a map of 262 School Avenue. This is located "across the street" from where the LE/FBI was searching. I think it is of interest given that somewhere I thought I heard that LE was investigating outside of Tracy?

Salem

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...612,-120.858209&spn=0.00103,0.001676&t=h&z=19

I'm quoting myself here to let everyone know that I have searched Megan's database for Oakdale and I DO NOT see any RSO with a School Ave address, NOR do I see any RSO with names that match those of the surrounding property owners. So not a lot of info from this.

Also, I have property owner names for all of School Avenue and there is NO Sinclair - so the cousin must have a different name or must be a renter.

Salem

Salem, From listening to the start of the presser I got the feeling (esp the "working thru the night comment" and no one has been named "yet") that something is in fact cooking on this case. I wonder if there will be another presser at 1030? If it goes the same as the weekend they may be only doing the daily update at 3:30 but who knows. I will look around for links... (they seem to put them up at the very last minute, eh?)

I have to go back and listen more closely for the part you were referring to about the fbi analysis. The det. did seem rather flustered at the tipsters questions tho??? What did you think?

See my bolding.... I thought it was interesting that he was saying no more organized searches, just those needed to follow up on tips which is an indication that the investigation is slowing down. BUT then he clearly states that LE is on 12-hour shifts and will be working through the night. It seemed contradictory in one sense until he went on to explain about the developments he couldn't tell us about :confused:

I'm glad the presser will be at 3:30 because I would have missed the 10:30 :crazy:. I got lost in the RSO database :eek:

What do you think about the "FBI continues to analyze" comment?

Salem

PS - I HAVE to go do some errands - but I will be back :crazy:

Salem

Good Morning Everyone!
Forgive me if this has been posted already, but I didn't see it.

This morning I saw on the local news...I don't live far from Tracy....
That they were entering unit #43 again.
Anyone else see that?
Worth Watching!

Here's the link for the video:
http://www.ktvu.com/video/19101279/index.html

I wish we could addresses for all the search warrants!

Salem

Good Morning Everyone!
Forgive me if this has been posted already, but I didn't see it.

This morning I saw on the local news...I don't live far from Tracy....
That they were entering unit #43 again.
Anyone else see that?
Worth Watching!

Here's the link for the video:
http://www.ktvu.com/video/19101279/index.html
welcome riddlez! Yes! I just noticed that and posted it as well. It seems that we may not know everything about Slayter yet... what I really want to know more about is this disabled adult son.... this is the first I have heard of this altho some posters have found stuff on the son (myspace, etc) and I believe iirc he is in his 20s??? Very, very interesting.

Salem, do you recall that one post where you or someone asked about the wording "they went in voluntarily" and "they are not under arrest" etc? Could the "they" be slayter and disabled adult son???? I am having a hinky meter attack right now over this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en