CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I am on the east coast and have to go to sleep, but I must know what is going on before I do, but they are just delaying for what possible reason?

My mom told me that a container was found in a retention pond this morning with Sandra's remains in it. Is this true?

We don't know..This is the NEWS we're waiting to hear at 8:40p.

Yes, I too am afraid this is going to be very sad news. But I think they already have the perp in custody.

I so hope you are right! I'm so stiff and my neck won't even turn. Refresh, refresh. Jeez. I'm goin' bonkers here :crazy:

If it is bad news...I think it's Sinclair...anyone else

I am going to have some Limoncello to calm my nerves.

oh I am on the east coast and have to go to sleep, but I must know what is going on before I do, but they are just delaying for what possible reason?

---
Yeah, I'm on the east coast too, I know what you mean. I do know that I would not be able to sleep if I went to bed and didn't wait. So, I will just sit and wait. It is agonizing though.

Looks like it's pushed back to 8:40 now. A gentleman on the side just mentioned the two people that just walked in announced it has been pushed back again! Ugh...this doesn't look good. If it was nothing, don't you think they would have just came in and said "nothing was found and we continue to search"?
Yes I do. Even though it really isn't that late in Calif., it still seems like they'd just wait until morning if this wasn't important.

o/t the good news about the delay is the basketball game might be over before the news conf. starts! :)

Is it normal to have press conferences start late? Or is that an indication of bad news to come?

Well...I guess you have to figure it's not late in California per se - though it's late here in Illinois or in New York. Those darn time zones.

I tend to think that if they were eager to give us good news they would have walked out and said so. Maybe they are giving the family more time to absorb any bad news before they let the public know.

Whomever it was who asked for updates sure got 'em. I think 20 of us posted about 8:40 at the same time! lol

Yes, I too am afraid this is going to be very sad news. But I think they already have the perp in custody.

Do you think it's one of the poi's we already know about? If so, any idea which *advertiser censored*? (is that allowed?)

If it is bad news...I think it's Sinclair...anyone else

remind me again which one he was. the kissing guy? the slayters are the one's with a son who warned her to stay away from certain men?

Oh my gosh. I've been out most of the day today, and then I've been reading like crazy for the past hour to catch up. :( But the previous page wasn't too bad to read. Just a whole page of people telling me the presser was moved to 8:40. :) Love you all. Praying for Sandra and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en