CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A coach wouldn't raise any red flags carrying a large bag with equipment. An intructor wouldn't either. There are many reasons people would not have been alerted to it being out of the norm. Maybe no one saw him at all.

I strongly do not believe this perp had immediate family or anyone else around the crime scene who saw him remove her body.

Ahhhh! Back to that poi & do we know if he has any family living with him?

Please post on here for those who are at work and can listen to the presser! Thank you so much in advance!

I was on here all day yesterday until late last night, and came here as soon as I fed my kids breakfast, and somehow I got totally lost. When did this pastor and church come into play?

Crazy, right? Apparently last night a search warrant was served to search a shed on the church property (IIRC). Nothing has been said in the news about the pastor, but the pastor of the church does live in Sandra's MHP. :eek:

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090407/A_NEWS/90407004/-1/A_SPECIAL0263

I just logged in. Can someone please fill me in? She was found?

Hey there

I have not been active in the discussion, but just read through threads #3, #4 and now this one to catch up. Here is what I have:

A suitcase was found by farmers in a rention pond around 5:00pm yesterday. It was confirmed late last night or early today that Sandra was infact in the case.

After the finding, the Mobile Home parked was closed off to visitors until 3:00am. Another trailer was searched. We believe the trailer belongs to a Pastor Lawless and his wife (it is also believed that another gentleman also resides in the home - possibly hispanic).

They also began searching a shed behind a nearby Baptist Church where Pastor Lawless preaches.

I think thats the "gist" of it so far.

Crazy, right? Apparently last night a search warrant was served to search a shed on the church property (IIRC). Nothing has been said in the news about the pastor, but the pastor of the church does live in Sandra's MHP.

I'm no longer confused. Thank you :)

Does anyone have info on the start time of the press conference? I thought I just heard 11:20 on news10.

Can anyone confirm?

<Respectfully snipped>

The fact that the class started at 4:45 immediately takes my attention away from FW.

As for the shed, there is easy access from Orange Street (back of MHP) to the field that leads to the church and shed. Pastor may know something or be associated with/the actual perp. Just throwing out thoughts.
I haven't studied the maps of the church location yet. Interesting there is access which would be more remote tho.

We don't know if FW was the instructor for the class or if it started on time, etc. Evidently, LE didn't feel his "alibi" was holding up so the extensive SWs came into play, imo.

Also, if it was him (which we do not know and are not accusing him), I would think Sandra would be very leary to be around him. He would be "creepy guy" to her after the kissing incident. This would mean she didn't go willingly, imo. Grab n go in that case. She would have probably tried to fight and he could have scratches etc. which may have been visible to LE.

holding a press conference now makes me lean toward the pastor...

Can't confirm presser start time, but the link Willenfan provided has live feed going and you can see the mics setup and people milling around.

Salem

I'm not sure about the rules with posting links! If I'm not supposed to do this, please delete so I don't get in trouble.

This article does confirm that it was the pastors home searched.

ok, nevermind cause it's not showing up.

A Pastor Lawless, who has had a church for 20 years and lives in the mobile home park? What is the name of this chuch?
Or maybe it is someone who knows about the shed at the church?

So much evil.

Sandra has been welcomed by the angels. Rest in peace, Sandra.

The name of his church is Clover Road Baptist Church.

Here's the link: http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com

I think the spontanious memorial for Sandra by the tree is nice.

Following leads right now, a search warrant was served last night, a church that will be searched later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga