CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Melissa L.'s car, I believe she is the pastor's granddaughter. I believe she is the pastor's son Brian's daughter. Info from veromi.net It states she is 27. So, she could be the mother of the great-granddaughter that the pastor and his wife said Sandra played with.

ETA: This is purely speculation based on the Internet search. :)

Here is a screenshot of this info.

Attachments

• MelissaLawless.jpg
    MelissaLawless.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 53
From Protect.org

In wake of tragedy, Tracy could lead nation Print E-mail
Tuesday, 07 April 2009
Hope of rescuing 8 year-old Sandra Cantu collapsed yesterday, when police located the child's body in Tracy, California. But there is still hope for other Tracy children--and it's in the hands of Tracy leaders.

Law enforcement officials investigating the disappearance of Sandra Cantu recently revealed that they had identified 60 area suspects trafficking in child *advertiser censored* online.

These criminals don't traffic in heroin or crack cocaine. They traffic in crime scene photos and movies of the rape, torture and degredation of children. And their foul market can only be supplied one way.

Research shows that a large percentage of the Tracy 60 will have local child victims. They will be parents, teachers, coaches, neighbors, even convicted sex offenders. Anyone who thinks these criminals are simply "looking at pictures" has his head deep in the sand while a human rights tragedy unfolds all around him.

The announcement about the Tracy 60 showed rare courage for a local police force. By acknowledging the existence of these criminals in their midst, Tracy authorities admitted publicly that they know where child predators are and just haven't dedicated the resources to go get them... yet.

Now Tracy has the opportunity to fire a shot that will be heard around the world. If they continue on with their investigation, tracking down every child *advertiser censored* trafficker they have evidence of, they will surely save other Tracy children. They will prove the connection between child *advertiser censored* crimes and child sexual assault in the most dramatic way possible, just when the entire nation is watching. And that will raise the stakes for communities who refuse to take similar action.

This operation will surely strain Tracy's limited resources. But in the wake of the murder of Sandra Cantu, how can Tracy do anything else?

http://www.protect.org/Newswire/California/In-wake-of-tragedy-Tracy-could-lead-nation.html

Now that you mention it, I do remember that. I believe your right...not that I'm Suzi.
LOL I am glad someone remembers it! Thanks! (You didn't have to be Suzi to answer. ;))

All I remember is that we couldn't find much of anything on the guy, but the name Lawless sounded very familiar.

Thanks for posting the images from the neighborhood of the mhp. An earlier article showed the grandfather talking to news media and stating that he put the camera up. In the video, it looks like Sandra is headed home and someone across the street past her house called out to her, or she saw someone outside and went over to them.

I found this for a buddy of mine that lived 6 blocks from where this happened. I also saw a small thing on the news about it. I know if my son was younger I would get one.
http://www.amberalertgps.com/

$379.00 :eek: plus $10 a year subscription. If only I could afford that my son would be wearing it everyday.

On those mobile homes pics, it appears there are parking spaces next to the mobile homes (3 spaces), was waiting in car told her he had something he wanted to show her at the church....

Here's part of a news story from back when "Kissing Guy" first responded to the story he kissed Sandra. It's really hinky to me how he is inconsistent about how well he knew her:

If you watch the video he is asked if he knows where the girl is, and his says no clue, I wish I did, not if he knew her, that is a misquote in the article. Not trying to stick up for a pedophile, but this just shows how the press can distort things.
Actually, I think he is creepy, but it was a misquote.

Thanks for posting the images from the neighborhood of the mhp. An earlier article showed the grandfather talking to news media and stating that he put the camera up. In the video, it looks like Sandra is headed home and someone across the street past her house called out to her, or she saw someone outside and went over to them.
I think it is quite possible this was her perp. :(

On those mobile homes pics, it appears there are parking spaces next to the mobile homes (3 spaces), was waiting in car told her he had something he wanted to show her at the church....
Possible. I thought maybe she was asked about her plans and she mentioned she didn't have enough money to go to the movies so they offered to let her do "odd jobs" at the church which would also get her in the shed willingly.

Hi Lillie, Thanks for this info. Do you possible have a link where you saw this? Not to bring up a previous, much discussed subject unessisairly, but the last link from LE which I saw, said that they had determined there was on backpack, it had been determined to be a shadow? Thanks:waitasec:

Tracy police spokesman Lt. Jeremy Watney said investigators fully analyzed the clip and hoped releasing the video could help uncover new clues in Sandra's disappearance.
"I can't get into specifics of where it came from. That's all part of the investigation," Watney said. "The CD will show you exactly how she looked on that particular day when she went missing."
"Very hard to see, that those are the last images of her," said Sandra's aunt Angie Chavez. She cried, talking about what it was like seeing the video for the first time.
"It's very painful ... you just wanna see that happy girl again."
Watney said authorities thought Sandra was carrying a purse or backpack, but the images turned out to be shadows. He said authorities have "hundreds of hours of videotapes" in the case.
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=57338&provider=top

Police said they would have released the video of Sandra earlier, but wanted to verify whether she was carrying a backpack. They determined she was not carrying a backpack, which turned out to be a shadow.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...deo-released-of-missing-8yearold-Sandra-Cantu

Seeing how her carrying a backpack could be an important clue in identifying her, (as much as her Hello Kitty t-shirt or any scars she might have or the color of her hair) as it was something she was last wearing, there is no reason for the police to lie or hold back on this key information.

If LE says there was NO backpack. I believe LE.

She was headed away from those parking spaces in the video. They're right across the street from her home. She emerges from between the cars, skips and plays, seeming to be crossing to her house, then looks on up the street to her right and walks past her house.

I guess the community is up in arms about security and the probability of the perp to be one of their own. Being on WS, we are aware it happens all too frequently across the country.

Protecting our children starts at home by not allowing them to roam freely, imo. Sandra was a vulnerable target by wandering around in the mhp alone, unfortunately.

I am ITA with you. These pervs would have a harder time snatching our children if we keep them close to us. However, we all know that if they are determined enough, they will sneak into our homes at night.

This happened close to my home.
http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20090403/UPDATES01/90403010

Is there a map that shows where everyone mentioned so far lives in the MH park?

If it is Melissa L.'s car, I believe she is the pastor's granddaughter. I believe she is the pastor's son Brian's daughter. Info from veromi.net It states she is 27. So, she could be the mother of the great-granddaughter that the pastor and his wife said Sandra played with.

ETA: This is purely speculation based on the Internet search. :)

I agree. I found her to be about 27-28 yrs old. So, she very well could have a daughter Sandra would play with.

canturoute2-2.jpg
Is there a map that shows where everyone mentioned so far lives in the MH park?

I did a map with some house numbers to try to figure out the numbering system. Sandra lived at #63, Wohler lives at #43, and I think I remember that the Lawlesses live at #57?? I haven't seen an address for Sinclair.
(The house #s on the map are addresses confirmed by real estate ad pictures.) Maybe someone can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member