CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS I watched the video again and at the 1:20 mark the reporter says that the man in the truck told their producer that he had something to drop off that turned out to be the note.

Amazing, So beyond the pale! Sounds like he isn't too intelligent and maybe disassociated reality, delivering a note from a dead girl! Although he did drop it off between 4 and 4:30 which was right after they finished clearing the flowers and toys away. Looks like he is very into Sandra, eh?

There's a report on another site I don't think we can link to that refers to a source saying that men's hair coloring and human hair that was cut off from a longer length was found and that it led police to ask Sandra's mom for hairbrushes etc. to identify her hair. Could point to someone trying to change her appearance. If so, I pray she was not alive for so long that changing her appearance would be necessary.
the only place I have seen anything about that hair was at that place you cannot mention. There is one article here (in media section) that I found early on that a searcher found a bottle of hair dye in the search. It did not say for men or women. As for taking Sandra's hairbrush... in the article on that...it also stated that they took a chapstick after they had served the first search warrants on Sinclair and Wohler for cross forensic comparison. I pulled all the media links out of threads 1-6 and pasted them in the media thread and then my right clicker broke and I couldn't copy and paste... The ones I mentioned above though, are up there iirc as I pasted six pages LOL

the only place I have seen anything about that hair was at that place you cannot mention. There is one article here (in media section) that I found early on that a searcher found a bottle of hair dye in the search. It did not say for men or women. As for taking Sandra's hairbrush... in the article on that...it also stated that they took a chapstick after they had served the first search warrants on Sinclair and Wohler for cross forensic comparison. I pulled all the media links out of threads 1-6 and pasted them in the media thread and then my right clicker broke and I couldn't copy and paste... The ones I mentioned above though, are up there iirc as I pasted six pages LOL

:blowkiss: NUrse- TY for copying and pasting SO MUCH THAT YOUR RIGHT CLICKER BROKE!!!!!!:)

no prob lurkey LOL... and you know what...it DID break my right clicker!!!!

best part of copying all those links was that I got to read back through a lot of it.... what a case this is! All the different people searched, etc.... I am still very confused as to what I think really happened here...

The 19-year-old Memory reported that he thought it was odd to see a beige Chevrolet Silverado truck parked on the shoulder of the road facing in the wrong direction on the afternoon of April 3. Sandra's body was found April 6.

Memory says the driver - a white man in his late 40s or early 50s wearing a white baseball cap and dark T-shirt - appeared to be looking down at the ditch beside the road, which is not well-traveled.

http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=10164966&nav=menu549_2

Hmmm...OK the tipster is 19 yo. I know they said he was a police cadet and all...but still...gives me pause here. Time for a Stephen Memory thread perhaps?

I haven't read "all of the above," so maybe somebody's said this, but it should be pointed out that the police cadet guy might be just trying to make a good impression on the real cops, as being a bright, eyes-wide-open, kinda fellow. That has happened in the past more than once. "White guy, 40s-50s, in a white truck" could fit a lot of people in this land.

Hope not!

Amazing, So beyond the pale! Sounds like he isn't too intelligent and maybe disassociated reality, delivering a note from a dead girl! Although he did drop it off between 4 and 4:30 which was right after they finished clearing the flowers and toys away. Looks like he is very into Sandra, eh?

It would fit in with an unplanned crime that the perp may be feeling some guilt over and wants or needs absolution from his victim or God. Also the perp may feel that he deserves punishment "at some point" and is trying to do things that will make it happen sooner rather than later. This is just speculation though.

best part of copying all those links was that I got to read back through a lot of it.... what a case this is! All the different people searched, etc.... I am still very confused as to what I think really happened here...

Sorry Nurse - it's awful to not be able to copy & paste. Mine is on the fritz too!

Do you think that was a little girls chapstick found with someone who should have an adult one. LOL That was hard to 'splain!

Hi Scandi! LE took the chapstick...most likely for epithelial cells, and a hair brush (for any future hair comparison).

Very! Not only that...but if he was on his way to work at that time...he would probably get off work say around one-ish in the afternoon perhaps? Or maybe he was coming home from work at that time of the morning...again making him available until evening?

Very! Not only that...but if he was on his way to work at that time...he would probably get off work say around one-ish in the afternoon perhaps? Or maybe he was coming home from work at that time of the morning...again making him available until evening?

And definitely all of the above would fit the profile that her killer isn't the sharpest tool in the shed :)

I have a question, If Williams is the perp and he confessed to Lawless, could the pastor, be charged or is that confidentiality protected?

It would explain Preacher mans weird behavior, explain the plural use of the words, also the involvement with the church.... HMMM, does anyone know?

Did LE say if handwriting was a man or woman's on the note?
Can we have a separate thread on note?

It would fit in with an unplanned crime that the perp may be feeling some guilt over and wants or needs absolution from his victim or God.

I wish we had an expert on SK's here, as I'm wondering if this very 'visible' activity on F Williams part is normal for them. I don't really see it as unplanned in many ways.

If it was a sexual undertaking for him he just could not resist, then he knew he would have to kill her because she would easily name him to police. That is premeditated to me, and why I think before he took off with her to the church had that suitcase in the back or behind the seat in his cab.

And I can't imagine it not being sexual if he abducted her and then she is found dead 10 days later. Why go to the extreme in grabbing her if he didn't want to abuse her? Of course men go to prostitutes to just talk sometimes, so anything is possible.

I have a question, If Williams is the perp and he confessed to Lawless, could the pastor, be charged or is that confidentiality protected?

It would explain Preacher mans weird behavior, explain the plural use of the words, also the involvement with the church.... HMMM, does anyone know?

WOW, never thought of that! Good thinking!
IMO, I was thinking of preacher more of a POI, hmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member