UNSOLVED CA - Santa Monica, Body in Bluffs Overlooking Pacific Coast Hwy, Jun'19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Santa-Monica-decomposed-body-June-2019.JPG

A severely decomposed body was discovered in Santa Monica Saturday, police said.

The body was found around noon in the bluffs that overlook Pacific Coast Highway, in the 800 block of PCH, Lt. Candice Cavarrubias of the Santa Monica Police Department said.

The body was "severely" decomposed, the lieutenant said.

There were no indications on how long the body had been in the location or how the person died, the SMPD said.

Severely Decomposed Body Discovered in Santa Monica

A severely decomposed body was discovered along Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica on Saturday, authorities said.

The grisly discovery was first reported about 1 p.m. at a bluff overlooking the 800 block of the highway, west of Santa Monica Boulevard, Santa Monica Police Department officials said.

Body Found Along Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica

Santa-Monica-decomposed-body-June-2019.JPG

A severely decomposed body was discovered in Santa Monica Saturday, police said.

The body was found around noon in the bluffs that overlook Pacific Coast Highway, in the 800 block of PCH, Lt. Candice Cavarrubias of the Santa Monica Police Department said.

The body was "severely" decomposed, the lieutenant said.

There were no indications on how long the body had been in the location or how the person died, the SMPD said.

Severely Decomposed Body Discovered in Santa Monica

A severely decomposed body was discovered along Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica on Saturday, authorities said.

The grisly discovery was first reported about 1 p.m. at a bluff overlooking the 800 block of the highway, west of Santa Monica Boulevard, Santa Monica Police Department officials said.

Body Found Along Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica

Unlikely, but I couldn't help but think of Mike Vanzandt. He went missing in March 2016 from Hermosa Beach, about 18 miles south of this location.

Is there a namus for this UID or somewhere we could submit her?

No, the person isn't in Namus that I can find. Or anywhere else.

I couldn't find any later articles about the remains, either. Just the flurry on June 22, like this one, which has a picture of the general area where the body was found Severely Decomposed Body Found in Santa Monica's Palisades Bluffs - SM Mirror

None of the articles have any information about the decedent, not even whether male or female.

No further news stories on the decedent? Nothing from LE? Not a word from anyone about it. Just sloppy. Who is this victim? LE could at least do some rule outs, like Elaine Park or others missing from the area.

No, the person isn't in Namus that I can find. Or anywhere else.

I couldn't find any later articles about the remains, either. Just the flurry on June 22, like this one, which has a picture of the general area where the body was found Severely Decomposed Body Found in Santa Monica's Palisades Bluffs - SM Mirror

None of the articles have any information about the decedent, not even whether male or female.
it looks like a high traffic area too. im thinking it couldnt have been there too long and it just decomposed fast because june in socal.

here is the google maps view below. the bluff isnt big.

Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back