CA CA - Shawn Hale, 19, Apple Valley, 4 Nov 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Attachments

• 4BB0034D-D9A2-4A47-B8F9-36975B5B1E3E.jpeg
    4BB0034D-D9A2-4A47-B8F9-36975B5B1E3E.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 59
Hello! I just joined Webseluths in the hope of finding more info on Shawn Hale, my husband's half brother (by father)... Our family has had contact with Micah Hale, and we are hoping to connect with anyone who might know more about him..or what happened to him. I'd appreciate any help, or anyone to point me in some direction on any info on him. Thanks!
I feel frustrated and angry. I dont understand why the American Embassy would not take fingerprints. They admit he is mentally ill and does not know where he is from. They are the ones who found him after a week of searching. Shawn would be 42 almost 43. My contact at the American Embassy says the person in the pictures is 30. They said he told them is name is Wallace.
- Micah, Shawn's brother (the only one Shawn would recognize, has not been able to obtain a passport, he was born at home. I wanted to post the recent pictures, maybe it is not Shawn, maybe there is a 6'2 blue eyed blond hair, 30 year old missing named Wallace. Until I can get Micah to Mexico, I will continue to be haunted.

Thank you for replying so quickly MagnoliaMountain.
Wow that pic looks just like him ..the same down turned eyes and all
The split screen photo above is actually mine. I have been in contact with San Bernardino sheriff because I truly believe this is him. Cana family member please contact me?
Daball@yahoo.com
I have reached out to you via email. The picture I posted is circulating the web now. I believe if we we were to work together we could do a lot of good. I have made a number contacts that could be useful. Please email me @ sara.recchia@gmail.com Thank you!

Last edited:
I feel frustrated and angry. I dont understand why the American Embassy would not take fingerprints. They admit he is mentally ill and does not know where he is from. They are the ones who found him after a week of searching. Shawn would be 42 almost 43. My contact at the American Embassy says the person in the pictures is 30. They said he told them is name is Wallace.
- Micah, Shawn's brother (the only one Shawn would recognize, has not been able to obtain a passport, he was born at home. I wanted to post the recent pictures, maybe it is not Shawn, maybe there is a 6'2 blue eyed blond hair, 30 year old missing named Wallace. Until I can get Micah to Mexico, I will continue to be haunted.

Thank you for replying so quickly MagnoliaMountain.
Please message me.

Hello! I just joined Webseluths in the hope of finding more info on Shawn Hale, my husband's half brother (by father)... Our family has had contact with Micah Hale, and we are hoping to connect with anyone who might know more about him..or what happened to him. I'd appreciate any help, or anyone to point me in some direction on any info on him. Thanks!
Please contact me. Thank you!

Hello to all our WS Angels! I want to confirm "Shawn has not been found." The detective in charge of the case lied about his arrest. San Bernardino Coroner herself confirmed it was not Shawn who was arrested. Then contacted Namus and asked them to reinstate his case.
As I previously stated, I believe the reason for both the Nuevo Consulate and the Apple Valley police to state they no longer are on this case simultaneously, the relieve themselves of liability.

In any case, we want to follow up on any possibilities that could be him. My sister is helping now, so any leads or information you come across we will be eternally grateful.

Thank you for not giving up....Thank you for all you do....You are all ANGELS!!!

I want to remind everyone, Micah (Shawns full blooded brother) has submitted a DNA test. Shawn had some very distinctive characteristics: When he was last seen: He had his baby teeth as well as his permanent top teeth in his mouth. He had a large scar on one of his legs. He wore a size 10 or 10 1/2 shoe. He had a small home- made tattoo between his thumb and pointing finger. He had a drinking problem and anger issues causing him to easily get frustrated. And he was not circumsized.

I want to remind everyone, Micah (Shawns full blooded brother) has submitted a DNA test. Shawn had some very distinctive characteristics: When he was last seen: He had his baby teeth as well as his permanent top teeth in his mouth. He had a large scar on one of his legs. He wore a size 10 or 10 1/2 shoe. He had a small home- made tattoo between his thumb and pointing finger. He had a drinking problem and anger issues causing him to easily get frustrated. And he was not circumsized.

Thank you, Looking4Shawn. Shawn is not forgotten. Was the tat on his left or right hand?

Have there been any updates? So sad how the police have failed to bring this family peace. I hope an identification can be made soon.

Bump for Shawn

1678245240843.jpeg

Shawn was last seen on November 4, 1994 in the Apple Valley, CA area. His family has not seen nor heard from him since. He is described as a White Male, 6'0". 165lbs, with blond hair and hazel eyes.

7 Unidentified Person Exclusions

1678245218860.jpeg

Bump again. Does anyone have an update on Shawn?

So the American Embassy provided me with more pictures. They say the man in the pictures said his name is Wallace and he does not remember where he is from. Here is a portion of what they said to me. "The man we located appears to be in his mid-thirties, about 62 or so, with blue eyes and blond hair. Based on the missing person poster, Shawn is in his early forties, is 6 feet, and has hazel eyes and brown hair. They seem to share some similar features, but the man we met seems to have a different nose than what we saw in Shawns photo. The shopkeepers who have been giving him some food (and who have seen him up-close more often) took a look at the poster we showed him, and they did not think it was him, even accounting for the years and living outside. We tried to speak to the man from the video, but he did not want to speak to me, and he walked away when I asked him his name. He only agreed to answer a few questions from one of our staffers when she bought him a coke. He said his name is Wallace, but he did not give any other information, and he said he did not remember where he was from."

View attachment 99937 View attachment 99939View attachment 99940
If he has been living out in the Mexican sun for years, it could have bleached his hair to a lighter colour than it was before he went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shipslady
Back