Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back after spending way too much time looking at Facebook & Instagram and blogs of some of the people involved. The reverse ransom is just so odd-it's tossed about like it's an actual thing. Horrible to say, but wow-everybody seemed to know all along that this was some sort of kidnaping, as opposed to what an expected outcome is after that length of time had passed. Does anyone have more info on Mr Gamble's military service? Length of time, branch etc? When I read one of his blurbs, it seemed lifted from the movie Taken-about him possessing a particular set of skills. Are there employees? Is he a one man show? It seems like a bunch of people promoting themselves in various social media platforms, yet they have minimal social media presence on their personal accounts. Most people I know who use social media for business purposes link heavily from their personal pages, with the theory that if a personal friend "likes" or "shares", it ends up spreading their business message much more readily. This is all so hinky.

Look up Cameron Gamble on LinkedIn, if you want more information about his background.

Wow! No... first I've seen of that... this is the most bizarre case I have seen in a very long time. I too am awaiting to see what KP may do or say on 20/20 tomorrow night... my apologies for not remembering who mentioned it, but I too am REALLY interested in detailed analysis of his body language, words, looks, gestures and everything else that would include.

When KPs statement came out about SP's injuries, I felt absolutely terrible that I had been posting slightly snide and jokey posts inferring it was all a big hoax etc. and I made a decision that whatever I post on this site from now on, even if I have the biggest doubts or I'm convinced the victim isn't a victim (speaking hypothetically), if it suddenly is confirmed that I was wrong in my thoughts, I wouldn't regret anything I posted and that I wouldn't look like a complete jerk if someone read the thread knowing the outcome.

I just wanted to put this out there as maybe a consideration for people. There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories. I wonder whether maybe some people, like I should have, should take a breather and consider the ramifications of their posts before posting.

Just trying to pass on experience from having felt awful the other day. All JMO.

Lozda: there are many of us that had the same thoughts as you, but there were small clues that said no. In time you will learn to reconize those small clues, but the fact you were wrong is not a big deal. If I had a dollar ever time I was wrong, I'd be rich.

It's so refreshing to do research with like minded people...Glad I found this place :)

So....I'm trying to think of other cases where women have abducted another woman and have tortured them before letting them go. I'm drawing a blank. Anyone else?

Also trying to think of why something like that would occur at all. Anyone?

I think no one wants to believe that a young suburban mom could be abducted, held for weeks, tortured, beaten and released for no reason at all.

There HAS to be a reason - even if it doesn't really make sense to regular folk. Right?

I saw it early on. Definitely does not fit the 'supermom' vibe they want out in public.

It looks like a mom protecting her kids. Maybe after being threatened with a gun she's having some PTSD regarding guns?

whoa...hold on. counterintuitive can you give a link for your post on page 41? wow. I have a theory on that if it's true.

damn this archaic laptop. for newbies, I can't quote nor "thank".

If it is the post about the all over branding per KP, I am looking for the link now, it was from mogozine.com or something like that.

I saw it early on. Definitely does not fit the 'supermom' vibe they want out in public.

Depends on your definition - self protection of one's family might be seen as being a good parent, and she had/has many boards dedicated to kids, homemaking, food, holidays, homeschool, Stepford Wives, etc.. I thought it seemed a little out of place (that's just me) but not as much as her Cultural Differences board.

Lots of comments on KPs pinterest- thought that was against TOS. Someone way back said the press release "didn't sound like" KP. If we've only known him since this case started we have no idea what he sounds like.

Sherri is considered a victim. Someone with access to her accounts, presumably, took down that item on Pinterest, for whatever reason. Why is it being posted here?

If it is the post about the all over branding per KP, I am looking for the link now, it was from mogozine.com or something like that.

If it isn't a main stream media link don't bother posting it.

Rod Rodriguez lll worked his tail off defending Keith and Sherri. I saw many of his posts on the find Sherri Papini page and elsewhere. If I went missing I hope my father in law would give me that kind of support and publicity. I found him to be incredibly endearing. And not in a creepy way just to be clear. It is obvious he loves them dearly. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being the anonymous donor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO/MOO
I didn't read every RR III post. He assiduously defended KP in the posts I did read. I can't provide the links so I won't detail what I remember. To me, it was one of several red flags. Then, RR III was relatively silent. SP is found alive, and KP's actual FIL (also KP) is featured in the Daily Mail.

Do we know there actually was an anonymous donor?

EXCLUSIVE: Family of kidnapped California mom found bound and dumped at roadside speak out about her 'miracle' Thanksgiving return after she was mysteriously held captive for three weeks
Daily Mail - November 25, 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hanksgiving-promised-children-d-holidays.html

Wow, that looked more like an infomercial on the part of Lisa Jeter and Cameron Gamble than it did a news interview.

I'm all for creative solutions to help recover more missing persons.

But, advertising private ransom paying services, provided by individuals who make it known that they aren't concerned with justice, is something that LE has gotta find concerning.

How many for-profit kidnapping schemes (real or fake) would such a business inspire, especially in areas with serious drug problems?

How many legitimate kidnappings would initially be regarded as potential for-profit schemes if a service like that were to gain ground across the country, as Gamble seems to desire?

I'm a little surprised that interview was aired, actually.

BBM

I think that's a mischaracterization. Based on Gamble's public statements, he makes rescuing a victim his priority. He lets LE handle bringing the perps to justice. At least, that's how I understand it. As for the video, yes, he's an entrepreneur who, in addition to believing he made a difference in this case, probably hopes it gives his business/ministry more exposure. Personally, I highly doubt it had anything to do with Sherri's release. I did note that he said no money ever changed hands. So, he's confirming that no ransom was paid.

I think this was the work of the MS-13 gang folks!

This guy needs to stop with this immediately in my opinion. Does he even realize the can of worms he is opening? Oh sure, lets start offering reverse ransoms only to then have perps catch on and start abducting people expecting a ransom! I don't get good Juju's from him at all, and I hope that someone who is in the position to, puts the brakes on this "project" immediately.

He's within his legal rights to be out there with his mission, even if no one likes it. I highly doubt there's going to be some sudden rash of kidnappings because of this guy.

On top of that, there's no guarantee this guy will pay $$$ and then the kidnapper gets a one way ticket to life in prison (they usually get caught in the end).

It doesn't appear any ransom payment was actually made in this case, so that was kind of pointless too.

The way I'm reading this picture is that it's a mother protecting her children from a perpetrator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So....I'm trying to think of other cases where women have abducted another woman and have tortured them before letting them go. I'm drawing a blank. Anyone else?

Also trying to think of why something like that would occur at all. Anyone?

I think no one wants to believe that a young suburban mom could be abducted, held for weeks, tortured, beaten and released for no reason at all.

There HAS to be a reason - even if it doesn't really make sense to regular folk. Right?

Well, that's the $64,000 question, isn't it? I think we're all waiting to find out. It could just be a couple of sickos who happen to be female this time. It could be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024