Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one possibility. There are other possibilities, as well...

As I've said numerous times, I really hope LE is checking communication between CG and the Papini family before this abduction occurred. I think that might be quite illuminating.

So you're saying that it's possible this was a hoax. I don't believe that's a possibility. JMO

Bump.

>>> but why would he GO back to look for them if he already covered the area while coming from work and expecting his family to be at home?

Isn't there also a trailhead by the mailboxes? It would be possible to drive by and not see people on the trail.

“Hose clamp” is apparently mentioned by KP in this account posted Dec 2:

According to Keith, Sherri said her captors then drove away.
“Sherri obviously has one free hand that still has some kind of, something like a hose clamp if you will, and then took obviously the bag off of her head,” Keith said. “She, at this point, has no idea where she's at, and gets up and basically tries to find help, runs to a house that didn't have any lights on, and didn't look what she said was very inviting, looked scary, and obviously if you could imagine her state of mind at this point.”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sherri-pap...erious-disappearance-search/story?id=43930023

There was word they went to St. Croix, which is accessed by smaller airplanes. Also, it's common for people from Redding to take smaller planes from that take them to SFO.

I wouldn't go with that scenario because it would indicate that CG is completely bonkers. I think it's far more likely that the Bethel church is the anonymous donor.

Isn't there also a trailhead by the mailboxes? It would be possible to drive by and not see people on the trail.

I can only speak for myself but if I was worried about someone missing, I wouldn't think "well, I drove by there and didn't see them so I don't need to check again". There's always a possibility that they could have been missed or they were on a walk and just making it back to the main road. I know I've taken my son on nature walks in the evenings before and worried my husband (unintentionally) when I forgot my phone and we were in the woods. Granted I live in a safe place but walks aren't always right out in the open.

First time posting, but have been following the threads on this case! Has seemed odd from the start. I definitely have my theories and it's nice to see a lot of people seem to be on the same track. I haven't seen this posted, so forgive me if it has been posted, but I found it really interesting. Seems as though LJ reported a SP spotting?

attachment.php

LJ's name and eyebrow ... just like everything else in this case, what a bizarre coincidence!!!

Anyone else notice the tool thrown down by the "bad guy" in the Project Taken video? Could this be some sort of brand? At first glance it looked like bolt cutters or a wrench, but after zooming in I'm unsure.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7496.jpg
    IMG_7496.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 409
I'm not sure. I was hoping someone else knew more about how to decipher it. This was another I found:
attachment.php

Hmmm. This Jerrod Arneson (reporting party) area code is 202. That is Washington, DC.

And 808 is Hawaii.

Finally caught up again.

I just wanted to point out about the yellow around her eyes and bruising, that she could have been beaten up before being thrown out of the car and breaking her nose. That would account for bruising that wouldn't have yet occurred from a broken nose.

Anyone know what time the mail was delivered? It would help us barrow down when she was jogging to the mailbox. Mine comes at 1230ish. Was she found in jogging clothes?

Was she taken from the house, forced to texts KP at gunpoint and they ditched the phone on the way out?

I still think that KP or someone in the family knows who is behind this. They have from the start, IMO and once the sheriff caught up with that fact, they agreed to release vague details while they try to find where he slipped up. I think the women, if they exist, were hired by the mastermind. Its seems this mastermind may be well connected which is why there is a delay in apprehending him. I don't think they are guilty of anything, but they may know who was obsessed with SP. CG may only be guilty of being a creep, but my gosh does he have some crazy connections!!

I think another post was bumped earlier today (a mod's post) about not going further with this as it could go into murky waters re TOS?

Thinking Prahasaurus is just trying to comply so as not to get the thread shut down.

:)

Thanks for that pic curiosity calls!!

Weird though, if LJ reported it, wouldn't she have called out to SP? Said "Hey Sherri!!! Omg are you ok?" And since she is a friend, she would have been able to almost immediately know if she was recognizing SP or not right?

He was looking for her phone JMO

On the 20/20 interview he said that when he noticed they weren't at home for the usual welcoming hug and her vehicle was on driveway, he went outside to look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member