Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it a hunch, but I have a sneaking feeling that the publicity CG is getting right now isn't exactly the kind he was hoping for. Might have been a good idea for him to just stay out of this all together.

The only problem is: if he did stay out of it, would we still be searching for Sherri?

If these two women were as mean as we've heard, then it's the presure from Mr. Gamble that probably saved her life..

Just to update, after discussion with Tricia, she has made the decision to not allow discussion of the IJR articles due to the amount of misinformation contained compared to MSM articles.

The posts will remain unapproved.

For those of us who don't know, what is IJR?

Please do not post MSM pics or discuss or speculate on an undisclosed location of where the Papinis may be.

Also, JG is off-limits.

:tyou:
I take it that "JG" is Jen Gamble, wife of Cameron Gamble.

Probably most, if not all, +1s are from people such as myself who have no idea what they're doing over there.
Number was 19 less than an hour ago, now it's 21.

Exactly. When I was on that page I was trying to open more information and later saw that I had +1'd. My opinion is that many of the +1's were added in the same way. I removed mine...

I am curious to know what SP was wearing when released, and could her clothing perhaps provide a clue, a brand name, a size etc?

This is why the clothes are so important.

If she was wearing different clothes when she was released as to when she disappeared then the perps had to have given her the clothes and LE could track down where the perps got them. And find the perps maybe.

Sherri to be mentioned on Primetime Justice on HLN - the show is on now

Something I've been wondering today...

Like lots of others here, I have followed many, many MP cases over several years - some being the result of abductions. Can't help but wonder why CG hasn't ever turned up before now.

Also, something I read earlier today caused me to remember how very common it is for perps of any crime to genuinely believe they are smarter than LE and everyone else. Luckily this often leads to their downfall.

So would you say that these perps are a bit deluded? I'd say CG fits that description.

Shortly after I said we don't know for sure that they had a Catholic wedding, I came across a wedding picture of them in the church with said pastor. Doh.

So it was a Catholic wedding.

So she probably did get an annulment. In which case hubby would know all about it.

I think the possible sightings of Sherri shouldn't be ruled out unless we hear from LE. She wasn't officially missing until after 5 pm.

If KP left at 7 am-ish and he didn't take kids to daycare, that leaves about 2 hours for Sherri to get kids to daycare and back home for a jog.

So the 9 am jogging sighting seems pretty concrete.

She text KP at 10:37 am to see if he was coming home from lunch. If cell phone reception is crap there, maybe she was still out on her jog or grabbing the mail at that time. Of course, there may be enough reception at home to get a text out.

Maybe SP texted KP to see if he was going to be home and since she didn't hear back, decided to go to the mall for some Christmas shopping (maybe to put in the partially wrapped gift?) and get her eyebrows done before an appt.

If she was seen at a medical center, can a medical center confirm she was there (HIPAA)? I thought the patient had to sign a form to release that info to LE, but I'm not positive.

If she was at a medical center for an appt, that could explain why there wasn't an immediate reply back to KP. I know I tend to silence or shut off my phone at the dr. and at my kids' dr. there is no phone use after you leave the waiting room to go back to exam rooms.

That timeline leaves plenty of time for her to be abducted before 5 pm.

Ashleigh Banfield is covering the case on HLN. Said investigators are going on a different path. Will be covered momentarily.

Can anyone here identify any action taken by the anonymous donor or Cameron Gamble that contributed to the release of Sherri Papini?

Sure, while everyone else sat and did nothing, these two stood-up, and did something. Something is always better then nothing. I really think putting a great deal of presure on the abductors, is what was needed to get SP released without harm.

CG did a great job doing that by making the bounty on these perps so enticing, that someone would have turned in their own mother.

Teaser said investigators now walking down a very different road.

So far sounds like the theory is that it is a sex trafficking angle. Nope, not agreeing.

Sure, while everyone else sat and did nothing, these two stood-up, and did something. Something is always better then nothing. I really think putting a great deal of presure on the abductors, is what was needed to get SP released without harm.

CG did a great job doing that by making the bounty on these perps so enticing, that someone would have turned in their own mother.

Everyone else sat and did nothing? I saw a lot of hard work done by people. Actual work too, not setting up a web page and making a YouTube video.

JMO

If she was a liability based on her face being broadcast everywhere in the news, why didn't they release her sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo