Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my theory (so far) ...

There were ST recruiters in the area. Someone took note that SP jogs and by herself. They were out that morning, and saw her again. They decided this was the right time to stop. They asked her for directions (being 2 females); SP assisted them. Then a weapon was pulled which then they demanded her to put the phone down and get in the vehicle. The reason her hair was caught in it is because she took it off quickly. I have fine, blonde hair and it tends to get caught into everything.
She put in down slowly; hence the earbuds neatly in a bundle, trying to buy time in case someone else came by while this was all taking place.
They abducted her, kept her, tortured her, just to realize this was mistake due to publicity, so they decided to release her.
I agree except I am largely curious why they didn't kill her and bury her In the mountains. They'd never be caught because WHO would think two women took her?

What I find so confusing...What does Tcash & KP Tcash mean?

There are too many posts to go hunt for this.... Was it verified that SP was branded "all over her body"? What exactly does that entail?

I know when examining dogs and cats there are mild, moderate and severe levels of dehydration Treatment is based on the severity. Some cases can be treated with sub q fluids. Many can be given a bag of fluids over 2-3 hour period then sent home and rechecked in the next few days. Severe cases did require hospitalization

Four months of hyperemesis gravidarum - sometimes I was in and out of the ER within a few hours, twice I was held overnight (and put on a clear liquid diet - mmm jell-o!).

There are too many posts to go hunt for this.... Was it verified that SP was branded "all over her body"? What exactly does that entail?

see post 240 (if nothing has been deleted, that was last post#)

I agree except I am largely curious why they didn't kill her and bury her In the mountains. They'd never be caught because WHO would think two women took her?

Either she was taken to teach someone a lesson or one of the perps- presumably the one who let SP go, had mercy on her. Or these abductors didn't want to take their crime to the next level and they knew that SP didn't have a full description of them as their faces or hers were always covered. So they figured SP wouldn't be able to id them. Just speculating here.

She could have been raped by women. It happens in prison all the time. And if she was raped by men, it doesn't mean they were involved with her abduction. The women could have advertised her for sex. She could have had encounters with several different men, having nothing to do with her abduction.

I don't see too many John's willing to, with such a frenzy media about the missing blonde at full bloom.

I am saying one more thing then dropping it...
If we only go by what "everyone" is saying then what is the sleuthing? It is finding that piece that no body else is talking about that is at the heart of it for me, just like the trucker finding SP on Thanksgiving, hardly anybody knew about that but is it not true because it was not broadly reported?
JMO

I actually haven't found any reliable sources for the trucker

we talked about dehydration last thread too and a RN pointed out that actual dehydration would have resulted in an overnight stay, most likely. so 4 of 5 probably but not dehydration. The reason I think that is important is because it paints a picture of her captivity at least for me.
Well... that would depend upon the degree or severity of the dehydration and the underlying cause of it. We don't really know that she was dehydrated or that it was severe if she was. Either way, medics would have probably started an IV at the scene, so she would have received fluids en route to ER and probably throughout the ER stay. Based on something I've read, I'm guesstimating her time in ER to be around 6 - 8 hrs, give or take (please don't hold me to this). Initially, fluids for hydration can be infused rapidly and dehydration is fairly readily remedied. Also, dehydration is not usually considered to be a diagnosis of medical necessity using admission criteria for either inpatient care or observation. Discharge instructions: drink plenty of H2O and gatorade.

This is my theory (so far) ...

There were ST recruiters in the area. Someone took note that SP jogs and by herself. They were out that morning, and saw her again. They decided this was the right time to stop. They asked her for directions (being 2 females); SP assisted them. Then a weapon was pulled which then they demanded her to put the phone down and get in the vehicle. The reason her hair was caught in it is because she took it off quickly. I have fine, blonde hair and it tends to get caught into everything.
She put in down slowly; hence the earbuds neatly in a bundle, trying to buy time in case someone else came by while this was all taking place.
They abducted her, kept her, tortured her, just to realize this was mistake due to publicity, so they decided to release her.

Here are some other options if one wishes to abduct random girls/young women in Redding:

http://www.ncyfp.org/shasta_ilp.php

http://www.shelterlistings.org/county/ca-shasta-county.html

And the Greyhound Bus Station.

Younger, marginalized, perhaps exploited females, who might be easily lured without coercion.

Just sayin...........

Her hair was down to her bum...if it was cut to below her shoulders she might be devastated...as might her husband. She did not just have "long hair", KP was quoted as saying "signature" long blonde hair.

Since her hair was cut to shoulder-length, the perpetrator most likely just lopped off her ponytail. It would come out to be about shoulder-length if that's what happened. If her hair was such an important part of her identity, she would be devastated by having it forcibly cut.

It seems to me that if she was abducted for the purpose of sex trafficking, they would want to cut her hair to demoralize her, yet not hack it all off.

"Long" is subjective. Some consider any hair length down to or below the shoulders as "long." Other don't consider that to be long unless the hair is past bra strap length. Others might consider long hair to be at one's waist.

Her "signature" was her long blonde hair...meaning she was known for having long hair. It was an easily described, identifiable feature. It's apparently been cut to above her shoulders, but that is as much detail as has been released (source: VI Lake16)

Kinda OT: When you go to a salon that charges by length their definitions vary like crazy! I think of my hair as short (almost but not quite to my shoulders) but some salons will charge me the medium to long price.

So on-topic: One person's perception is highly subjective.

If you're using Lake16's comment as your source for that info - that isn't what she said.

She was asked about SP's hair and she said it was above the shoulders and that was all she was willing to say about it. That's a paraphrase, but it's close.

In other words, shorter than shoulder length but no specifics on how much shorter.

Someone correct me if I misunderstood, but that's how I took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I took from that comment is that they may have purposely given her a very bad haircut, above the shoulders. Could totally be wrong though.

You guys keep arguing the wording and nuances of media articles, and it's notoriously common that articles are not exactly accurate. Yet the arguing continues. I don't understand why the arguments when it's been said and proven over many cases that reporters and writers can get details wrong, including this case.

In fact, our own verified insider has clarified a few things already...things that the media got wrong.

It's like watching a game of 'telephone' being played with the first person being given a sentence to say, they whisper it to the next person and so on and so forth until the person at the end says what they heard. It's always different than what the first person was told.

Too funny. We did the same thing earlier today about the difference between a brand and a tattoo. Was on the Missy Bevers threads a while back when we argued for two weeks over what constitutes a shard of glass, mainly because if you use autocorrect for typos, the word becomes sharrod, which caused our lovely host, TG, to want to poke her eyes out.

I am saying one more thing then dropping it...
If we only go by what "everyone" is saying then what is the sleuthing? It is finding that piece that no body else is talking about that is at the heart of it for me, just like the trucker finding SP on Thanksgiving, hardly anybody knew about that but is it not true because it was not broadly reported?
JMO

Sleuthing as a term seems to have evolved and is used as a fairly generic term to cover a range of activities done by case followers. I personally think of sleuthing as much more specific--namely, investigative activities, using a set of facts and available evidence in a case to identify, locate and eventually apprehend the person or persons responsible. The person who located SP on Thanksgiving morning is a verified fact, reported to LE, they were interviewed. It was broadly reported that SP was found, that she had been sighted, and a call was made to 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery