Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few moments where I think it might be staged. That's why I was asking if we knew anymore about the phone itself (not data). Prints, dna, etc. If she was grabbed it may have been dropped and the abductor didn't notice, or did and didn't care--wanted it gone. Or he/she might have wanted to throw it further away out of sight, not so easy to find. The phone is where I get hung up. And I know LE has cleared the husband but why didn't you just try calling her before using the find the phone app to see where she was? Sorry to run over old ground.

I don't know why he didn't call, or even if he did try.
In a link posted earlier today, he said he texted her
I will see if i can find that

I wonder if any neighbor went out of town or on vacation recently.

I have had a few moments where I think it might be staged. That's why I was asking if we knew anymore about the phone itself (not data). Prints, dna, etc. If she was grabbed it may have been dropped and the abductor didn't notice, or did and didn't care--wanted it gone. Or he/she might have wanted to throw it further away out of sight, not so easy to find. The phone is where I get hung up. And I know LE has cleared the husband but why didn't you just try calling her before using the find the phone app to see where she was? Sorry to run over old ground.

This article
some very beautiful photos of them also

Keith says he texted his wife again, and when she didn’t respond he used the Find my iPhone application and located his her cell phone and earbuds about one mile from their home, near the intersection of Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive. The earbuds reportedly had strands of Sherri’s hair on them.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

There is nothing anywhere to suggest anything other than her phone and earbuds have been found.

Other random stuff has been found, but nobody who would know has linked any of those items to Sherri. It's a pretty safe bet to assume those items are not connected until somebody says otherwise.

Her poshmark site has comments made by her on Jul 03. Does not list a year so I'm assuming this year. It refers to keeping her busy till her lil peanut arrives. But I thought her kids were 2 and 4?? Anyone know if poshmark is just weird and doesn't put the year? Or if she has a brand new baby?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Her poshmark site has comments made by her on Jul 03. Does not list a year so I'm assuming this year. It refers to keeping her busy till her lil peanut arrives. But I thought her kids were 2 and 4?? Anyone know if poshmark is just weird and doesn't put the year? Or if she has a brand new baby?

I think it's just old... she doesn't have a new baby.

I think PoshMark is just being weird and not posting the year. I had followed a link in her Pinterest pins and had found what we are seeing. She refers to her meeting her Princess so I am thinking its just old.

OK that's what I figured. That would be a really bizarre thing to leave out!

This is so frustrating! I'm glad they cleared the husband officially but man, nothing else?? Where is this lady?? It makes me sick to think what could have happened..

Also, her last postings to pinterest were either after 5 on Tuesday or early Wednesday as she posted an article that didn't come out until after 5 PM On Nov 1st. To me her pins didn't sound like someone suicidal or thinking about leaving. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

On the Posh site she refers to 'peanut2', so that would be her 2 year old.

Also, there are comments on the other site that are over a year old, it says like 460 days, or so.

So I guess she abandoned these sites.

Selling stuff like this can be very time consuming and doesn't make you much money.

Just a few questions I am trying to make sense of.
*10:37 she texted her husband to ask if he was coming home for lunch. I wonder why she even sent him a text when he usually leaves his phone in the car. She would know he does not bring his phone into work....
* Why would she stop in the middle of wrapping a gift and go for a run? Maybe before she began wrapping or maybe after she's done wrapping then going for a run makes sense but to not even finish wrapping it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<modsnip> it makes perfect sense that she texted to see if he was coming home, if she was wrapping a present and didn't want him to see it if he came home. Maybe, when he didn't text back, she felt like he wouldn't be back and left for a run.

I know her youngest turned 2 in July. It was from 2014.

On the Posh site she refers to 'peanut2', so that would be her 2 year old.

Also, there are comments on the other site that are over a year old, it says like 460 days, or so.

So I guess she abandoned these sites.

Selling stuff like this can be very time consuming and doesn't make you much money.

I think you'd need to be desperate for money to consider selling things for only literally a few dollars, people don't seem to cost in their time.
Wonder if she allowed people to come and pick up their goods.

Is there a store choose by she could run to.
That present half.wrapped has my interest.

<modsnip> it makes perfect sense that she texted to see if he was coming home, if she was wrapping a present and didn't want him to see it if he came home. Maybe, when he didn't text back, she felt like he wouldn't be back and left for a run.

<modsnip>

Also wondering why more people havent thought she possibly went for a run(sightings) and made it home. Just bc her things were found almost perfectly placed, being in sight, doesn't mean it happened at that exact place, or even on a run for that matter.

Something is always off on missing person cases.. but this one especially!!

LE has apparently cleared KP of having any involvement in Sherri's disappearance. Please stop all speculation as it relates to him unless/until LE advises otherwise. Zero tolerance for speculative posts in that regard. Post will be removed and consequences could involve a temporary loss of posting privileges, or worse.

On another note, posts containing "inside information", and responses to those posts, have been removed. If the provider of such information is not Verified, those posts must be considered rumor and rumors cannot be discussed at Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo