Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a very busy man, my husband is a notoriously short, blunt and to-the-point texter. So is my dad. Just no nonsense guys with no time for long drawn out convos via text. Just my two cents.

I can relate with being the only girl in my family with two older brothers. A simple minded Father..and... My fiance is the same way.*

But he DIDN'T just text a simple No. His response back was, " No, it's going to be a late day. He DID happen to explain himself. Which is what I was trying to point out. I know many simple, small details could mean nothing. But, then again if we all thought that way. No cases would be solved. Not unless it was thrown into LE's lap with a confession.

You must pick apart, and decipher what is important, and what truly means nothing. The public doesn't know much, and have little to go on. So I believe naturally it's why we pick apart what we DO know.

They wear Abercrombie and fitch exclusively and dress alike. Observation.

Wow .... strange. This is just my gut reaction to that information MOO:

- Materialistic / overly concerned with appearances
- Possessive
- Immature

I don't understand why everyone thinks the texts/ lunch scenario is so odd or suspicious. My husband works in the field sometimes and if his project was going to bring him even remotely near our house I might think to to text him and try to meet him home for lunch at the same time. If he didn't respond, well then I would just figure he was too busy. And then if he texted me at 1:30 saying he wouldn't make it I would just think 'okay, well at it was nice of him to let me know.'

If KP hadn't texted back at all - well then we would probably consider that rude or a red flag. Plus, he then also told her it would be a late day. I don't know if 5pm was a late day - maybe the last appt got canceled or the 2nd to last ran long and they had to reschedule the last appt to the next day (I have had BB deliver appliances a day late).

My point being - all of this doesn't have to be so concrete or black or white. Things happen - and there really is a simple explanation for why things may have happened the way they did. I would rather get a late text from my husband than no text...

I find the scenario odd in that she then apparently went jogging for an indeterminate amount of time. I'm really trying to understand how she could have been seen outside for hours. It makes sense if you're going to be home, but she conceivably wouldn't have been able to see him if he did arrive home. The phone was found about a mile away from their home, yet she may have been gone a total of around 3 hours. Did she put on massive miles and was heading home or was something else up? I do wonder if her supposedly jogging was cover for an affair with a neighbor where if it's not unusual for her to be gone hours at a time, she'd have cover for her not being home and being seen hours apart by neighbors. Her activity suggests she wasn't really interested in having lunch with him but instead wanted to know his whereabouts, especially if she left the house immediately after sending the text and is known for going for hours under the stated reason of jogging.

As a very busy man, my husband is a notoriously short, blunt and to-the-point texter. So is my dad. Just no nonsense guys with no time for long drawn out convos via text. Just my two cents.
Yup. My husband would have simply wrote back "No". I will know if it's not really him texting me if someone writes too much lol.

I don't understand why everyone thinks the texts/ lunch scenario is so odd or suspicious. My husband works in the field sometimes and if his project was going to bring him even remotely near our house I might think to to text him and try to meet him home for lunch at the same time. If he didn't respond, well then I would just figure he was too busy. And then if he texted me at 1:30 saying he wouldn't make it I would just think 'okay, well at it was nice of him to let me know.'

If KP hadn't texted back at all - well then we would probably consider that rude or a red flag. Plus, he then also told her it would be a late day. I don't know if 5pm was a late day - maybe the last appt got canceled or the 2nd to last ran long and they had to reschedule the last appt to the next day (I have had BB deliver appliances a day late).

My point being - all of this doesn't have to be so concrete or black or white. Things happen - and there really is a simple explanation for why things may have happened the way they did. I would rather get a late text from my husband than no text...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. A common mistake people make when sleuthing these sorts of things, is if they can't imagine a reasonable explanation, they assume there isn't one. That is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

When the last text is unusual, loved ones tend to take that as additional signs of an abduction. There is suspicion that the perp sent the text. It gets mentioned. In this case, there is no hint from the husband that there was anything unusual about the text.

I can relate with being the only girl in my family with two older brothers. A simple minded Father..and... My fiance is the same way.*

But he DIDN'T just text a simple No. His response back was, " No, it's going to be a late day. He DID happen to explain himself. Which is what I was trying to point out. I know many simple, small details could mean nothing. But, then again if we all thought that way. No cases would be solved. Not unless it was thrown into LE's lap with a confession.

You must pick apart, and decipher what is important, and what truly means nothing. The public doesn't know much, and have little to go on. So I believe naturally it's why we pick apart what we DO know.

But you said you couldn't see anyone answering that way. I can. My husband would, and has thousands of times. That's all I was saying. ;)

Remember that the husband's job is only one piece of a financial picture. Maybe they sold an expensive house in SoCal and they're comfortable living off the proceeds. At one point in the first thread someone said their home may be owned by relatives, not sure. Maybe she was working as a best selling author under a pen name and that's why the kids were at daycare. Maybe one of them got an inheritance. We just don't know.

The daycare thing has been put to rest by the FIL. He said in a news article they went to PRESCHOOL 2 or 3 times a week for a couple hours and she used the time the catch up on housework, run errands and prepare homeschool projects. Nothing out of the ordinary.

It's only 1 piece but jobs are the big pieces absent of a trust fund or something along those lines. He has worked for best buy for 11 years. They have 1 income. Somebody said she recently was out of work but I think they are mistaken and relying on a linked in profile. She appears to be a classic sahm. I don't know if money was a problem or not. There is no indication of that. But I doubt they are living off proceeds of a home because that wouldn't last long and with 2 young children to care for I don't see that being a responsible thing to do. And they don't strike me as being irresponsible.

I do wonder why their home is in another person's name. Maybe they rent it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're speaking of the reward money. That is separate from the . The fund money goes directly to her husband and is raised by whoever in the world wants to donate to the fund.

Update 1 from six days ago says,
Thank you to everyone who has donated so far today. To answer Beck Erz, the funds will be used in any means necessary for the family to find and bring Sherri home.

Which to me can mean that it is the additional $40K for the reward money (plus, right now, $3K and change.) I obviously don't know, I don't even know who the person who started the "on behalf of Suzanne Papini" is and how he is related to the immediate family, I just think that the math adds up. MOO

O.K. folks, here is my amateur recommendation after looking at the aerial. Caveat, *amateur*. And, please note I am not accusing anyone of anything, just saying this is where I would look, and the area seems "interesting" to me. From the aerial, I can't tell if the little windy backroads actually lead to this destination, I need you locals to remark on that.
Anyway, this is my area of interest I'd want to explore.

View attachment 104484
Thank you for this.
Not to be rude, but it gave me the giggles!
Were you hungry when you made this map?
Sherri is a PAPINI
Your map says PANINI- I know it's probably an auto correct!
I needed a good laugh! 💜

Keep sleuthing people!
I so want this beautiful lady found ALIVE!

Do I understand you that you said the Best Buy techs work in pairs?

That would be even more unusual for KP to come home for lunch...

TIA...:wave:
Read back, his work day has been accounted for by LE, yes there is GPS in the car/truck they drive.

Still not seeing the obsessive selfies. She's a wonderful photographer who, apparently, loves life and her family and friends.

Obsessive selfies is a bit harsh. But there are lots of them if you have been clicking on all the links here, including her selling sites. As a scrapbooker I don't think there are enough selfies [emoji23][emoji23] I used to only document the outings etc but I missed the best memories of our at home adventures so I snap shots of our boring routines now. Young moms and selfies go together like peanut butter and jelly! But no fb or Instagram or Snapchat is pretty unusual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree. A common mistake people make when sleuthing these sorts of things, is if they can't imagine a reasonable explanation, they assume there isn't one. That is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

When the last text is unusual, loved ones tend to take that as additional signs of an abduction. There is suspicion that the perp sent the text. It gets mentioned. In this case, there is no hint from the husband that there was anything unusual about the text.

Or we compare their behavior with our own behavior as if our behavior is the norm. People can exhibit widely variant behavior under the same circumstances. It's just how people are. ;) That said, it's good to get input from others (such as on this message board), to help us determine when something really falls outside the norm.

HOw can I see the Pinterest board? Trying to look for clues..,
I can't get it to link to the entire page, here is one of her "albums" (Beautiful Things) maybe from there you can get back to her "page" IF MY LINK even works!

Pinterest... http://pin.it/UDP0MGf

Eta: nope, I see the pictures but it doesn't have a way to get to her page.

But you said you couldn't see anyone answering that way. I can. My husband would, and has thousands of times. That's all I was saying. ;)

He could have been communicating two things at once. No, as was now obvious, he wouldn't be home for lunch. And he would not be home as early as he thought. It's possible his workday didn't always end at the same time, depending on the length of a job. Maybe he came home from work as early as 4 or as late as 6. Who knows?

One of the photobucket pages, I think the third, has a photo semi nude- waist up- with arrows in colored markers and words I can't quite make out, but at the bottom clearly says "hate that". Is it okay to bring over the picture or not?

Still not seeing the obsessive selfies. She's a wonderful photographer who, apparently, loves life and her family and friends.

I agree! Nothing at all weird about those photos. They show a happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod