Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story has drug dealing written all over it. The guy probably had his goons grab this guy who owed him money, rough him up and do whatever they had to make the guy pay up. Goons took it a little to far.

There's more too, the charging documents are from a DEA agent. But the strongest indication this man is a drug dealer is the fact that in 2016 he's driving around in a yellow Hummer. Case closed!

I agree..."ransom" sounds better though

Excellent post! Thank you so much for pointing this out; it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks along these lines.

Gonna feel really stupid asking this, but what is AD?

Some posts have been removed. Sorry, but if TOS doesn't allow you to link to a site, you can't bring the content to WS and discuss it.

What still bugs me the most is that she was released on Thanksgiving. And, that she was did not spend the night in the hospital after she was found.

:dunno:

Combine that with the fact that no one, not a soul, in the general public, has heard directly from SP, nor seen SP. Not even a written, or recorded, statement. Not that she has to let us see her, or speak to us, in public, but the second, third, and sometimes, fourth-hand, info seems to be getting confused. Kind of like that old game the teachers used to have us play in school, where you whisper a sentence into the person's ear, who is standing next to you, and they do the same, then, 22 kids later it's not even close to the sentence that the first person whispered. It's just strange.

Combine that with the fact that no one, not a soul, in the general public, has heard directly from SP, nor seen SP. Not even a written, or recorded, statement. Not that she has to let us see her, or speak to us, in public, but the second, third, and sometimes, fourth-hand, info seems to be getting confused. Kind of like that old game the teachers used to have us play in school, where you whisper a sentence into the person's ear, who is standing next to you, and they do the same, then, 22 kids later it's not even close to the sentence that the first person whispered. It's just strange.

Why would she want the public to see her or hear directly from her, just weeks after a horrific life changing experience? I would probably be hiding in my bedroom, under the covers, and just holding my babies and then crying myself to sleep when they were in their own room. What could she possibly say to the public right now? Especially if she has seen some of the vile, rude snarky comments on sm.

Question - If she was a stay home mom, why were the kids in daycare?

I think that some put the kids in day care part time if they need to run errands, or maybe if they take a class, or sometimes they have a day or two a week for them to go, as a little "break". I used to take a vacation day from work every now and then, and I'd still send my kids to day care, and I'd just have a day all to myself. No spouse, no kids, no body. Just me.

Why would she want the public to see her or hear directly from her, just weeks after a horrific life changing experience? I would probably be hiding in my bedroom, under the covers, and just holding my babies and then crying myself to sleep when they were in their own room. What could she possibly say to the public right now? Especially if she has seen some of the vile, rude snarky comments on sm.

Yeah, I agree. I would really find it "suspicious" if SP was all over the place giving interviews to talk shows and tabloids this soon after something so traumatic. It is NATURAL for a recently traumatized person to be hiding from media and trying to cope alone with her family. This is perfectly understandable behavior.

I said that she didn't owe it to us. I'd not be giving interviews and being out in public either if it were me. I'd not want my spouse out there running around blabbing their mouth either though, but that's just me. But I think you missed my point, which was, that we aren't getting any information from SP. We are getting info handed down the line, and info handed down the line, usually is not very solid info.

Sherri may not remember seeing the color of the SUV. If you are out and about expecting to come home exactly as you left, but suddenly a scene happens upon you and you have a gun(s) in your face, head covered quickly, and whisked away in an abduction, your brain would be in shock. I thought I read she gave a shade as an answer to the question of what color the SUV was. In a traumatic situation, specifics of how your brain is going to register your surroundings would not match that of someone from the outside looking in. You have to add the fight or flight response, fear, and shock into the equation.

Their lawyer would have told both of them to stay out of the media and keep their heads down which is exactly what they're doing.

What I'm getting at is that there is so many conflicting statements that, until SP or LE is able to verify something for sure, I am not putting much faith in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand information. I don't care if it's from, CG, (especially CG), her mother, fil, 3rd cousin thrice removed, or KP. That was my point. Too many people giving out info and it's conflicting.

:thinking: If the children were attending day care on a specific day/s of the week, I'm more inclined to believe whoever abducted SP, knew that she would be free that particular day and would be out preparing for her run. I'm leanng more and more towards whoever abducted SP is local and that this is very personal. :scared:

I think it's very personal.

In the latest article: "Bosenko also told KRCR that Sherri and her husband, Keith, have been very cooperative with investigators and that his department has no reason to doubt that she was kidnapped, beaten and tortured."

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/sheriff-tom-bosenko-said-papini-case-still-high-priority/212230817

Would the sherriff call it kidnapping if the investigation was pointing to sex trafficking? Wouldn't he call it an abduction?

Kidnapping is the taking away of a person by force, threat, or deceit, with intent to cause him or her to be detained against his or her will. Kidnapping may be done for ransom or for political or other purposes. Abduction is the criminal taking away a person by persuasion, by fraud, or by open force or violence.

Their lawyer would have told both of them to stay out of the media and keep their heads down which is exactly what they're doing.

Welcome to Websleuths. Is this statement in response to a particular post?

In the latest article: "Bosenko also told KRCR that Sherri and her husband, Keith, have been very cooperative with investigators and that his department has no reason to doubt that she was kidnapped, beaten and tortured."

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/sheriff-tom-bosenko-said-papini-case-still-high-priority/212230817

Would the sherriff call it kidnapping if the investigation was pointing to sex trafficking? Wouldn't he call it an abduction?

Until this case, I have always assumed the words "kidnapped" and "abducted" pretty much meant the same thing.

If someone is taken (especially by force), moved a considerable distance, and falsely imprisoned (held against their will), it is kidnapping. Abduction is very similar - so similar they are often used interchangeably - but abduction doesn't have to have the imprisonment factor. It's hard to imagine a scenario where someone IS abducted but not held against their will, but imagine for example, that someone coerces a teen to get into a car with him under the pretenses that he's a modeling agent, and he brings her across state lines, say 1000 miles away, and when they get to their destination he tells her she's going to work as a prostitute for a few weeks before the modeling agent will agree to see her, so she agrees and stays willingly. There is no being held against her will. Kept there under fraudulent purposes, yes. But still not kidnapping.

Question - If she was a stay home mom, why were the kids in daycare?
Will the answer to this question solve the mystery? If so, how may I ask. Just curious of the relevance.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member