Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting the marker on Casa agrees with the notes on page 2 at the link below. Casa is near Sunrise and Sundust, near Old Oregon Trail.

Was last seen in the area near Sunrise Drive and Sundust Road near Old Oregon Trail as she went for a jog around 2 p.m.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/35943

I know that was the point of my post. That was my query. If she was seen on Casa, why doesn't it just say Casa?

I looked at this one first and am only finding an everyday pick up schedule. That doesn't seem right? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their type of residential service would be the 96/64 Gal on the first page. Most likely a weekly pick-up. You can call and ask what the collection days are (530) 221-4784 :)

No, that's why I was wondering. Keith said in an interview that he was staying home in case she came home. And I haven't noticed police tape in any MSM photos. So whatever they think happened, it must not have happened in the house...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

According to a recent article that was posted, they already searched the home without a warrant. Keith voluntarily let them search.

He talked with some people who were cutting down a tree.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

The time of the sighting made Keith think Sherri went jogging shortly after sending the text.

Thanks for the link. If the tree trimmers were on Casa, and that was the last sighting, they may have seen her returning home. The husband used her text to estimate the start of her run. The article doesn't say when the tree trimmers saw her, where they saw her, or which way she was traveling. A lot of missing information.

I don't believe it's related to the other case unless they suspected the wrong guy since he's now living in Hawaii with another name but if they had the wrong suspect all that time and it's someone in the community who saw her and was triggered or perhaps knew both when they were younger who saw her and took a chance. But if I was her husband I for sure should be able to say yes that's her jacket or no that's not her shoe and I've not read that they ruled those underwear mentioned out but he'd be able to say yes those are or no they aren't hers I would imagine.

Their type of residential service would be the 96/64 Gal on the first page. Most likely a weekly pick-up. You can call and ask what the collection days are (530) 221-4784 :)

Thank you! I will try to call when I have service. My phone service stinks here at home and I can only communicate through text. It's one reason why I understand Keith and Sherri communicating by text over phone calls.

I know that was the point of my post. That was my query. If she was seen on Casa, why doesn't it just say Casa?

I don't know why the location is so vague. LE knows how to describe locations accurately. The direction of travel would be a welcome addition...

Sorry if this has already been discussed. But why would Sherri send a text message to her husband to find out if he was coming home for lunch if she knew he didn't usually have access to his phone, *UNLESS she needed to know for sure?* If she needed to ask, that may mean that he came home for lunch sporadically, without notice.

What was she planning to do that day that was different than what she usually did and that necessitated her knowing whether he was definitely coming home for lunch or not?

Also, what was it that interrupted her when she was wrapping his present? While it's possible that she would leave a present partially unwrapped to make it look like she was interrupted, I don't think that seems very likely at all.

What does her sister in law believe happened to her (the gal in the sweater headband)?

Duping delight, I believe I may have seen a bit of that somewhere...

96003. Better luck with the rabbit hole than I had!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol! Thanks! I ended up googling it and found it.

As much as I hope she will turn up safe, I'm wondering if there have been any searches of the lake?

I have gone back and read almost every MSM article and warched all the videos.

For some reason I hadn't seen this. I apologize if someone posted and i missed it.

Two things:

To me Garcia seems to vaguely suggest she may be alive. He didn't say it, but... Am I misreading him? His statement about comfort to the family?

Two:
At the end the reporter states that the house and cars were searched. I hadn't heard that before. Not surprising, just didn't see it anywhere.

And now I see a few posts above where the house search has been mentioned...Sorry. i didn't remember.

http://www.cbs8.com/clip/12894643/missing-

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I read here that Sherri's friends said that she loved to work in the garden. Which might have been another way someone in the vicinity scoped her out. I just keep coming back to the house...jmo Something else : I read that her friends also said that she had a gun. Where is that gun now ? Wishing for a presser...jmo

It's not really weird to me. My Dh isn't always able to return calls or texts when he's at work but that doesnt stop me from trying. It let's me know how to plan my day. Say if I wanted to know if he was coming home for lunch, and he didn't respond I would know that means no. When her dh didn't resond, I guess that is why she went jogging around 11.
Sorry if this has already been discussed. But why would Sherri send a text message to her husband to find out if he was coming home for lunch if she knew he didn't usually have access to his phone, *UNLESS she needed to know for sure?* If she needed to ask, that may mean that he came home for lunch sporadically, without notice.

What was she planning to do that day that was different than what she usually did and that necessitated her knowing whether he was definitely coming home for lunch or not?

Also, what was it that interrupted her when she was wrapping his present? While it's possible that she would leave a present partially unwrapped to make it look like she was interrupted, I don't think that seems very likely at all.

What does her sister in law believe happened to her (the gal in the sweater headband)?

Duping delight, I believe I may have seen a bit of that somewhere...

I have gone back and read almost every MSM article and warched all the videos.

For some reason I hadn't seen this. I apologize if someone posted and i missed it.

Two things:

To me Garcia seems to vaguely suggest she may be alive. He didn't say it, but... Am I misreading him? His statement about comfort to the family?

Two:
At the end the reporter states that the house and cars were searched. I hadn't heard that before. Not surprising, just didn't see it anywhere.

http://www.cbs8.com/clip/12894643/missing-

One thing that stood out to me was Garcia said something like "it's strange no one saw an abduction". I was wondering what he saw in the neighborhood that made him think someone should have seen something...

One thing that stood out to me was Garcia said something like "it's strange no one saw an abduction". I was wondering what he saw in the neighborhood that made him think someone should have seen something...

That hit me too.

sherri5.jpg

This is the jogging outfit she was believed to be wearing the day she vanished.

sherri4.jpg

sherri3.jpg

sherri2.jpg
On November 2, 2016 Sherri disappeared, after going for a run around 2 p.m in the area of Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive, less than 1.5 miles east of Interstate 5 in the Mountain Gate, California area north of Redding. Keith Papini used the Find My iPhone app to track his wife’s phone less than a mile from their home to the intersection of Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive, where he found the phone, according to authorities.

sherri1.jpg

Assorted pictures of her and her family.

Bio below with information most of us already know.
https://www.everipedia.com/sherri-papini-missing-redding-california/

Also does anyone feel like the way kp talks to the camera sounds like someone who's loved one is ransomed like in the movies? It's not my favorite scenario cause I lean towards abduction and all that but part of me thinks of le isn't saying things to make the person or persons relax and think they're not on their trail wouldn't it be smart to let those things be posted to the logs so they like us assume it's been cleared as not related and then they let their guard down and assume they've outsmarted the cops.

I got stymied on both sites. It's a good thought though - there have been so many times I've dropped everything and gone running out with the garbage because I heard the truck...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my area, people who live in more rural communities have to haul their trash and recycling to the disposal centers themselves. Possibility here?

(I tried to read all the posts before I replied to keep from echoing others. Alas, I see now that I've posted that others made the same suggestion. Great minds and all that.[emoji6])

Even if anorexic, it doesn't really help. If into was suicidal there would be a body. If she left area on foot someone would have seen her. If someone helped her escape her life they are turning down a huge reward. It is likely she was abducted. There is SO much crime in that area and a disportionate amounts of murder/abduction. Somebody took her, skinny or not. In fact, her looks/size may be the "reason" she's was taken. It feels ugly to have people who've never met her diagnose her and possibly slander her when has clearly gone through or is going through a nightmare. I know that is what've sleuthers do, it's just SUCH a fresh case, and it seems SO sad.

Jennifer Huston and Lindsey Piccone both proved that it can take quite a while to discover a body after suicide. And both of them had their vehicles with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1