Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am swinging, possibly from a chandelier.

I feel a bit delirious.

But other than that, my opinion keeps swinging too. Why would they be setting up another press conference if she had been found from having left at will? They'd immediately start the quietening process....

Unless the critical investigation is centred on the possibility of a hoax. Potentially foiled hoax.

Delirious. I'm so, so pleased for her babies!! [emoji1373]

But boy, am I also confused!

Not sure of the numbers but yes, there was a strong and steady presence in the #polls of those who believed no abduction or kidnapping was involved.

I am so happy she was found safe, especially for her children!

I was thinking earlier (I know I'm cynical), that she may very well turn up today on Thanksgiving day. But regardless of the reason, I hope she receives good counseling.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Found safe on Thanksgiving Day? Imagine that. Surprised? No.

Also if she came from a family with means... maybe there was a ransom negotiation where the kidnapper demanded private money, 6 figures, and amnesty?

I'm happy for the kids.

a picture perfect happy ending and on a Holiday nonetheless.

What are the odds?

... still thinking and pondering.

I think the fact that LE used the term CRITICAL investigation and not CRIMINAL investigation speaks volumes. JMO

MissGulfSouth is SHOCKED!!!!!!!!! And very, very happy.

Lilibet is SHOCKED too, and very, very happy to be wrong. It's wonderful news!:happydance:I wish Sherri and her family well and as much privacy as possible.

Wow! I am shocked! This is the first case I've followed around the clock since Mickey Shunick. I'm so glad to hear that she's alive, and hopefully she gets whatever help she might need, whether it be emotional, medical, etc.
I must say that it was a rocky rollercoaster keeping up with all the theories and disagreements but I am glad to have learned a little bit more about you all! And I hope if I ever end up missing, you guys are all on my case. :) Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans! :)

Why would they say she is in "stable" condition? not "good" or "fair". And what does medical clearance mean? It sounds like someone who "found" her thought she needed to go to a hospital to be checked out at least? No matter. This is a nice development given all the awful possibilities.

:happydance:

And now someone is $100,000 richer? Whatever, just glad she is safe. Thank goodness!!!

They need to move to a new home.<modsnip>

I don't know why everybody thinks the ransom is so significant. Highly unusual, yes. Highly significant, no. Just somebody with a very bad idea.

The family may have went along with it out of sheer desperation, or maybe for the extra publicity. I just don't see there being anything more to it that that.

Could she be arrested if this was a hoax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She could have conspired with someone else to disappear knowing that her family would pay a ransom for her, and her and that person could make off with the money. Maybe the husband had no idea. Or it could be someone she came in contact with while working in Humboldt county that knew her family had some money and planned a kidnapping for ransom. Ahhhh who knows. At least she's back for her kids sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member