Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I can't seem to find where she was found. Did I hear correctly that it was OUT OF STATE?

If so, how come the FBI isn't involved. I heard that this was an ongoing investigation blah blah blah. If she was transported across State Lines wouldn't the FBI be called in?

From Canada so please forgive my ignorance. Maybe too much "Criminal Minds".

Fastest question answered,,,

"Did the reverse ransom help in any way with recovering Sherri"

within a millisecond........"No"

What is a reverse ransom? He .l. Ô

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he stated what county she was in but I didn't hear it...what was it?

Could this be a walk away and the recovery be a hoax. Very odd for two females to commit this kind of crime then hold her for 3 weeks. Not adding up for me. Maybe its just one of those stranger than fiction stories.

I think so. Very much like Rachael Mattice if so. Except two hispanic females instead of Santa.

JMO

A very odd presser by the sheriff. Seems like he was just going through the motions and being professional. I get a feeling this is a hoax.

Maybe it is just me here but the Sheriff and DA look totally relaxed and like they are discussing last nights TV. What I mean is, they don't seem concerned at all about what on paper is a horrible crime against someone. Even the hardest of LE show some emotions in these kinds of PCs.

My call right now is this:

She voluntarily left then had second thoughts resulting in what we have seen and today.

Short Quiz

So, all: what question in particular do you have about this case and would ask at the press conference?

"Found out-of-town," yet released where she was jogging three weeks ago. Huh?
Names or detailed descriptions of the Hispanic
females.
Dark SUV - make, etc.
typical info if the public needs to help find them.

I ain't buying, sorry, at least based on the PC.

Okay...I know many want to wait for the PC, but um...who's with the few of us on this hoax wagon now?

Okay...NOW...who wants on the hoax wagon? FWIW - it's a light color wagon driven by one awesome dude!

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find where she was found. Did I hear correctly that it was OUT OF STATE?

If so, how come the FBI isn't involved. I heard that this was an ongoing investigation blah blah blah. If she was transported across State Lines wouldn't the FBI be called in?

From Canada so please forgive my ignorance. Maybe too much "Criminal Minds".

She was found in Yolo County - 4 counties south of Shasta County.

Fastest question answered,,,

"Did the reverse ransom help in any way with recovering Sherri"

within a millisecond........"No"

..and why did they release her the DAY AFTER the deadline passes for receiving the ransom money? ....if that is what really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member