Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My big turnoff on the sex trafficking theories, no matter the case most of the time, is why would these people go after girls and women who were drug free and leaving seemingly upstanding, clean lives when there are so many who are unfortunately addicted to poison and so much more easily manipulated.

far, far too many young women who fit that profile in the age of rampant heroin addiction. : (

I hope a lot of innocent Hispanic folks are not harrassed. Wish LE had said nothing if that is all they could say.

I'm sure a lot of folks are going to wonder about their housekeepers who frequently are hispanic women working in pairs.

Prieto explained that Papini was at the side of the road when the truck driver saw her and that she was trying to get his attention.

“He pulled over and called 911, who called the CHP,” Prieto said. “The CHP was first on the scene and contacted us and then when we knew who she was we set up a crime scene.”

Separately, a ranson-turned-website created by a mystery donor has been shut down. A check of the site shortly after the sheriff’s office announcement showed it was blank.

Asked about it, Bosenko said the website played no role in Papini’s release.

http://www.chicoer.com/article/NA/20161124/NEWS/161129837

What? No sympathy here for any racists or bigots no matter what their ethnic origin may be, but who are you writing about?

Just because someone dug up an article from 10 plus years ago doesn't mean it's her's. There are other people with her same name. I don't believe it was said that she wrote that.

I won't even entertain the idea that Sherri was abducted until someone is actually charged and convicted for it. That is just playing into what the original game plan was (IMO).
I don't think that is fair to her. Perps are innocent until proven guilty. Why not the same for her? This woman may have been victimized. Tortured? Raped? We don't know! Yes, the chance of a hoax is there and if that is the case the people involved should face full responsabilty (Even if its SP herself) but I don't think its right to immediately blame her.
IF she was abducted, this woman has been through hell.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Another problem with the latino/hispanic female abductor duo, and it might be stereotyping, but in my experience, hispanic women are close with their families and rarely out of regular/daily contact with their own family? Or is that wrong? I dunno.

which would make keeping a hostage around a challenge, absent complicity from the abductors family/families.

Has it been proven that it was her posting?

There's really no way we can prove it. In theory, it could have been posted by someone wanting to frame her or use her name. It's just a presumption and gut feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else catch the accidental slip of tongue by the Shasta Prosecutor in the news conference at the 12:00 minute mark>we are so glad Mrs. Panini was apprehended, then corrected herself to say recovered and reunited with her family. It seemed odd to me. JMO could be pure coincedence.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/no...n-yolo-county-bound-with-restraints/183165592

Yes, I heard the slip. I don't think they have a PIO (Public Information Officer). He read from a script for his report so maybe he's not used to public speaking with a group of reporters.

Yes, that is fair.

I just am really trying not to judge or blame SP herself and go the hoax route. I would rather think all possibilities first besides that and not blame the person who is quite possibly a victim of a serious crime.

Agreed. I should not jump to any conclusions, but I was just really expressing an opinion about a theory I dismiss regularly and not trying to blame the victim necessarily.

Going the other way, and speculating that SP voluntarily left for whatever reason, with whomever:

re: why SP went with 2 female abductors as a cover story for SP spending a few weeks away from her family.

Say SP decides to run off and spend some time with a man not her husband. Or even just to be alone. Coming back with the story of being abducted by 2 females = less likely she was sexually assaulted, or that she has to address the issue of why an attractive woman abducted by a male or men was not.

BBM

I don't know how she would have gotten out on that fairly remote road by herself. Unless they find an abandoned car somewhere nearby, there would have had to be someone else involved.

BBM

I don't know how she would have gotten out on that fairly remote road by herself. Unless they find an abandoned car somewhere nearby, there would have had to be someone else involved.

UBER? j/k. Yeah, good point. which if it turns out she left voluntarily, it was most likely to spend time with someone else.

Agreed. I should not jump to any conclusions, but I was just really expressing an opinion about a theory I dismiss regularly and not trying to blame the victim necessarily.
Of course! Sorry, I was just upset at someother not so nice postings I have seen blaming SP. You were totally reasonable and not blaming her. Sorry, I can get a little heated over things like victim blaming.

Nothing about this case has felt right to me from the family releasing old photos of Sherri to the reward website to her current discovery. Plus I don't see how the family is able to afford their lifestyle with only the husband working a low paying job.

Agreed and the sheriff did not state the info regarding the vehicle and captors came from SP (or only SP). I think we can now safely rule out the 2:00 sighting of her that day. IMO, it's possible that the 11:00 witnesses either saw the vehicle in the area earlier or saw the abduction, though with a limited view could not tell if SP willingly got into the vehicle. It would confirm why LE would not classify it as an abduction early on if there was a possibility she had left voluntarily.

They were armed and did not unbind her. They were her captors. It doesn't matter that they let her go. If caught, they will be charged with kidnapping/false imprisonment. LE isn't looking for those women in order to thank them for freeing her:

Sheriff Tom Bosenko said that investigators are looking for a dark-colored SUV driven by two armed Hispanic woman. A $50,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the abductors.

"We learned she was released by her captor". http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/no...n-yolo-county-bound-with-restraints/183165592

Nothing about this case has felt right to me from the family releasing old photos of Sherri to the reward website to her current discovery. Plus I don't see how the family is able to afford their lifestyle with only the husband working a low paying job.

Yet they somehow managed to convince people that Sherri might have been abducted for ransom...

They may be in a lot of debt to pay for their lifestyle. It is decently common for people to live above their means to appear to be more well off than they actually are.
Also, could there be extended family money on either side?

For those asking... just "assume" she did write article and that KP has family money... now launch off with your theories 😉

I've wondered this too. As a former Best Buy employee I know they don't pay enough to afford living on that as the sole income in a nice area like they lived. Did either of them come from money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654