Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what clothes was Sherri wearing when she showed up on the side of that road?

Agreed. She was not even kept overnight in the hospital for obervation..if there is real trauma she would still in be the hospital and getting help before she could be around her boys and at home..must not have been that bad...whatever happened..
This actually isn't true. She's not a minor, so unless she's on an involuntary psych hold, she's free to leave when she wants. I'm not saying I believe this story, but I just want to clarify about the hospital.

Can someone please post the video or link to the thanksgiving poem read at the balloon release? I can't seem to find it.

Also, I hope the motorist that Sherri flagged down surfaces to speak about it. Can anyone go through Yolo County sheriff's log and see of a call came in early this morning? I'm assuming the motorist would've called 911.

How wonderfull she was found and is safe! I don't believe it was a hoax. She was found at 4:30 am in restraints, responders unbound her. You can't restrain yourself, and I doubt her husband and family created this scenario for money.

For those not familiar with the "Runaway Bride" (Jennifer Willbanks case) here is a good synopsis and an update as of 2015:

Whatever Happened To "Runaway Bride" Jennifer Wilbanks? It's Been Exactly 10 Years Since She First Disappeared

https://www.bustle.com/articles/875...-exactly-10-years-since-she-first-disappeared

“Basically, on April 26, 2005, 32-year-old Georgia native Jennifer Wilbanks was soon to be wed to her fiancé, John Mason, when she found herself urgently needing to get away. Rather than call it off, or postpone it, or do any of the things you might think to, however, Wilbanks fled — she disappeared after going out for an evening jog, and Mason filed a missing person report than embroiled the whole city of Duluth in a costly search for her.”​

Lots of similarities, imo.

Am I the only one hoping for some level of protection for the children right now? I am worried about their safety after this... this... story.
if this is a hoax..and she has no issues being away from her babies for 3 weeks and putting them through all this trauma..then 'super mom' needs mental help and should be monitored around her boys.

I'm not worried about their physical safety but they've been through some trauma and will undoubtedly need help to deal with it. He said he didn't know what to tell them, and maybe waited until the next day - is that right? I wonder what he told them. I wonder how hard it would be to shield them from the media? Both ways - not talking to them and not viewing any news about their mom.

This is just a thought - and I wonder if Sherri ever told her husband or kids that some day she was going to run away from home.

Oh how too well I know this line.

But on the positive side, while my mother used to say that quite a bit, she never actually ran away from home. :)

Guess she loved Dad too much.

Where is Yolo County LE in all of this? She was found in their jurisdiction. I'm assuming the person she flagged down called local police not Shasta LE. Can't wait to hear from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that this might well be a hoax for the last week and even more so after the strange ransom, but if it is indeed a hoax I never thought she would have the nerve to appear on thanksgiving day.:thinking:

Facts seem very odd to me. Two armed Hispanic females? What would they want with her for three weeks? Hmm.

This does seem incredibly odd. And my thoughts exactly. What would 2 women want with another woman for 3 weeks and then just dump her off after that time, on Thanksgiving even. Something rings very bizarre to me. Really hoping we get more info in the coming days.

I don't know if you mean me because I think others had this theory, but I mentioned it when other posters were talking about political aspects. To me it seemed like just another way to prove how right she is about certain subjects. These are just the girls on the bleachers all over again.

When her mom gave that speech about we love you and your boys miss you I figured she knew. I don't think her family was in on the hoax, only that she took off on her own, but I assume they'll do what they can to help with the coverup.

JMO

Haha, I thought they were talking about me. It really could have been a few of us. I do differ that I firmly believe another family member or two were knowledgeable of this from the beginning. And I still believe it was about the money and notoriety. I have been angry over what I felt like was certain individuals taking advantage of the Shasta County community. I am more angry now knowing there are others still donating. I am angry for her kids having to deal with such...nevermind, it's too mean to type.

Somebody pass the sweet potatoes and turkey.

This actually isn't true. She's not a minor, so unless she's on an involuntary psych hold, she's free to leave when she wants. I'm not saying I believe this story, but I just want to clarify about the hospital.
It's too bad she did not stay around long enough in the hospital to at least get a composite sketch of her abductors.

Please stop the blatant speculation just because we don't have all the facts we would like.

LE has said KP was not involved in his wife's disappearance. There has been nothing to negate that statement.

SP was found in restraints. I don't believe we know what kind and how strong those restraints were. As for someone mentioning that we only have SP's side of the story, she was the only one abducted, so who else do we all think LE would get information from?

Just hang onto your hats and have some patience rather than a knee-jerk reaction of blaming the victims. We will find out the truth in due time.

Here's another predicament just created.

I'm too invested in this, so if Nancy Grace picks up the story, I would have to subject myself to her endless babble.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member