Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I thought they were talking about me. It really could have been a few of us. I do differ that I firmly believe another family member or two were knowledgeable of this from the beginning. And I still believe it was about the money and notoriety. I have been angry over what I felt like was certain individuals taking advantage of the Shasta County community. I am more angry now knowing there are others still donating. I am angry for her kids having to deal with such...nevermind, it's too mean to type.

Somebody pass the sweet potatoes and turkey.

I have jar of nutella and a spoon. Help yourself. :)

I haven't been following too closely, but if it's a hoax, where has she been this whole time? What did she eat/drink? How did she get to where ever she was at? If this is a hoax, SOMEONE else had to be involved. Think we will ever know?
No matter, I'm just glad she is safe and her kids still have their mother.

Glad she is home. I am staying down in the rabbit hole. It just feels safe right now and wonderful company down hereLOL. Pass me some turkey please........Already had our Canadian Thanksgiving.

Please check my hearing (and my sanity while we're at it) - did the sheriff say that they didn't know whether or not this was a stranger abduction? How can that be? "Do you know these people?" would be one of my first questions to her, if I need to find them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Poor Sherri. She did nothing wrong, her husband did nothing wrong, yet she can't seem to do anything right with some people. It's unfair that pretty people get punished for being pretty. God bless her and her family. I hope she is okay and their family recovers from this tragic incident quickly.

Presser said she was abducted during an early morning run. That doesn't jive with a 10:30 ish text to her husband to find out if he was coming home from lunch.

The mention of "early morning run" threw me off. Maybe that's what she told LE forgetting that she texted her husband at 10:30. There are so many unanswered questions. I find it super strange that 2 women are responsible for this and that they held her for 3 weeks.

I don't know if you mean me because I think others had this theory, but I mentioned it when other posters were talking about political aspects. To me it seemed like just another way to prove how right she is about certain subjects. These are just the girls on the bleachers all over again.

When her mom gave that speech about we love you and your boys miss you I figured she knew. I don't think her family was in on the hoax, only that she took off on her own, but I assume they'll do what they can to help with the coverup.

JMO

Deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted on their go fund me page that it needs to be updated that Sherri has been found and she is home now.

It'll all come out soon enough. I don't think whoever was behind this is exactly a master criminal.

I'm interested to see if SP and her family had prior ties to that "negotiator" guy. He seemed to know right away that she was alive and being held hostage. How did he know that, when even LE didn't know that? I bet LE will be checking him out thoroughly.

Please stop the blatant speculation just because we don't have all the facts we would like.

LE has said KP was not involved in his wife's disappearance. There has been nothing to negate that statement.

SP was found in restraints. I don't believe we know what kind and how strong those restraints were. As for someone mentioning that we only have SP's side of the story, she was the only one abducted, so who else do we all think LE would get information from?

Just hang onto your hats and have some patience rather than a knee-jerk reaction of blaming the victims. We will find out the truth in due time.

Who do you think you are? Coming in here, being all reasonable [emoji6]

Thanks for the reminder; I was definitely due it. :)

Please stop the blatant speculation just because we don't have all the facts we would like.

LE has said KP was not involved in his wife's disappearance. There has been nothing to negate that statement.

SP was found in restraints. I don't believe we know what kind and how strong those restraints were. As for someone mentioning that we only have SP's side of the story, she was the only one abducted, so who else do we all think LE would get information from?

Just hang onto your hats and have some patience rather than a knee-jerk reaction of blaming the victims. We will find out the truth in due time.

THANK YOU. I know it all sounds super sketchy but so have many other cases I've followed over the years. MANY. There are just some seriously twisted, evil people out there.

moo.

Do you really think she took off on her own? I doubt it. She had help. Who do you think tied her up? Male or female? Sorry....had to say it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I don't think she took off on her own.

We should be thankful she is alive for her family and friends on this holiday,too often we are giving condolences.

I am thankful she is alive, though I'd also have to admit, I thought she was all along, so this comes as no surprise.

JMO, and this is said gently...but I think it might be wise to allow people to feel what they actually feel about this case rather than advising them how they should feel. There are bound to be many mixed emotions at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91