GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for posting the link to the Complaint. I recall later in the document she also makes reference to the implants and how it was painful when she had to put all her weight on her chest when she was being branded.

However, I think she's sporting a second procedure. MOO
Agree on the second procedure. Even with weight loss/gain, there’s no way she could flatten implants that large to look as flat as she does in her suit in court. Moo

She looks curvier to me. She also has a 2 step colour process on her hair. That is a typically done in a salon and on the pricey side.

This from the DM article up thread:

“The former jailbird, who was dressed in a black cardigan, jeans and shearling boots, then *FLIPPED* the chalet-style building off as she was driven away in a white RAM 1500 TRX pick-up truck”

That’s a very arrogant and immature gesture. It speaks volumes to her lack of remorse
Hugs to the survivors (her kids, ex and family).
Divorce is hard enough. All of “this” is so extra.
IMO JMO as far as hair from photo, I’d bet a weeks pay that those are clip in, tape in or whatever extensions. $-$$ not $$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, Oct. 9th:
*Trial Readiness Conference Hearing (Divorce) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Sherri Louise Papini (39) vs. Keith Papini. Shasta County
Keith has already won a series of legal battles in the divorce – including having his ex-wife declared an 'unfit parent' & gaining sole legal & physical custody of T & V. Papini is allowed only supervised visits with the children which take place at a court building in Redding & voice & video calls at Keith's discretion.
Trial set to begin on 10/31/23.
Case info from 4/20/22 thru 7/6/23 reference post #554 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...on-nov-2016-arrest-mar-2022-26.620371/page-28

8/11/23: Findings & Order after Hearing (Uniform Parentage Custody and Support). Next settlement conference hearing on 9/14/23 @ 4pm before Judge Summer D. Ryan.
9/14/23 Update: Settlement Conference continued party's motion. Parties present: Judge Summer D. Ryan. Keith Papini, plaintiff. attorneys Swartz & Jones. Defendant Sherri Papini with attorneys Kinney & Kinney. Next trial readiness conference hearing on 10/9/23 @ 8:30am & trial on 10/31/23 @ 8:30am.
9/29/23 Update: Papini skipping out of an Oakland re-entry facility after officially completing her sentence on Friday. She had served just over 10-months of an 18-month sentence – the final six weeks in a halfway house in Oakland, California. she is due to face estranged husband Keith in court later this month (on 10/9/23) over the unpaid credit card bill & her bid for a share of the insurance payout he received following the Fawn Fire that scorched large swathes of Shasta County – including Redding – in October 2021. According to Keith, Papini went on a spree spending $3,238.10 over 15 days in August 2022 with no means of paying it back on a card that he had obtained for her to try to boost her credit score. She will have 36 months supervised probation & must pay back $300K restitution.

I think the way SP was dressed for court was designed to hide her implants and look demure. Obviously, she’s no longer hiding them, but flaunting them, now that she’s free to reel in a new sucker.

JMO

I think the way she was dressed upon her latest release spoke volumes about her character. Not in just her selected garments themselves but her lack of humility, her lack of natural attachment to the children and what her immediate focus is.

A mother who wants to get time with her children asap wouldn’t be dressed like that. She would instead be very consciousnesses of the message she is sending as she did while in the courtroom.

So she went from serving time straight to her release clothing ‘dressing with a mission’. No thought given to being dressed in a way that would project the best possible outcome for getting time with her children. It was the opposite, it was about flaunting her body to gain male attention. That’s what she is focused on, not her children.

Her outfit shouldn’t have been highlighting her bust, her fun hair and tight clothing like Pam Anderson if she wanted to be with her children asap. It confirms her narcissistic personality and her inability to bond naturally as a Mother. It’s a threat to creating a safe emotional space for the children.

from the article:

Sherri Papini was due in court on Monday for a trial readiness conference in her divorce proceedings but did not make an appearance.

Her absence comes just days after she left the halfway home where she had been living since completing her prison sentence in August.

Papini's lawyer said in court on Monday that he had yet to meet with his client since her release and did not know where she was, according to KRCR, but he had plans to meet her later this week.

Court records show that the divorce trial between Sherri and her estranged husband, Keith, is scheduled for Oct. 31. The trial readiness conference that had been scheduled for Monday is now rescheduled for Oct. 23.

She seems to prefer to run away from problems. Her lawyer saying he has yet to meet with her since her release but has plans to later in the week tells me that there is at least some communication going on. It is very frustrating for an attorney to have a client that only selectively communicates. We will see what happens. What a mess she has made (and apparently continues to make.)

She seems to prefer to run away from problems. Her lawyer saying he has yet to meet with her since her release but has plans to later in the week tells me that there is at least some communication going on. It is very frustrating for an attorney to have a client that only selectively communicates. We will see what happens. What a mess she has made (and apparently continues to make.)
Personally, I'm shocked that he doesn't know where she is. I'll bet she's a no-show on her meeting with him.

Personally, I'm shocked that he doesn't know where she is. I'll bet she's a no-show on her meeting with him.
Papini's lawyer said in court on Monday that he had yet to meet with his client since her release and did not know where she was, according to KRCR, but he had plans to meet her later this week.
^^rsbm

We knew this was coming the minute SP was released 10 months early from an 18-month sentence-- calling it fuel for her sense of entitlement!

SP knew her attorney would appear on her behalf, and didn't give it a blink to not show.

Given she's supposed to be on 36 months of supervised probation, I think her lawyer did not choose his words wisely. In other words, if he didn't know where his client was, he certainly could have contacted her probation officer to learn of her whereabouts. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back