CA CA - Sherry Pickle, 15, Long Beach, 14 May 1972

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like it may have been accidentally spelled with a 'B' (and less one 'h').

That's quite a typo, I had something similar happen to me once. I was texting a friend about a book I was reading about the Salem witch trials and it somehow went through as "Salem B---- Trials" instead.

...anyway, the only reasons I'm not laughing at myself about it are because poor Sherry has been missing for so long and there are so many Jane Does still undentified.
That is funny about the witches, though. :)

...anyway, the only reasons I'm not laughing at myself about it are because poor Sherry has been missing for so long and there are so many Jane Does still undentified.

Ha, yeah. My friend was pretty confused about my new reading material to say the least.

Also, you really shouldn't think that just because you are laughing at a typo on a forum post about a missing person that that means you are laughing about a person being missing. Those two things aren't anywhere near one and the same. In fact, we all should laugh at ourselves on occasion. I know I did after my typo in the story related earlier.

Okay, I checked out the website for the West Covina Library...it's part of a network of the Los Angeles County libraries, so hopefully they will have a lot of stuff. I plan to go today and check it out.

Kylie, are you still around? Did you ever check out a library in Long Beach?

I haven't been around for a long time but tonight just happened to go through the 1970's missing thread and found this.

I moved away from Long Beach 9 years ago but am within an hour's drive. Yes this case really bugs me but the case that bugs me more is Debra Pscholka

[h=1]http://charleyproject.org/case/sherry-jean-pickle
Sherry Jean Pickle[/h]
  • sherry_jean_pickle_1.jpg
  • sherry_jean_pickle_2.jpg
Sherry, circa 1972; Age-progression to age 59 (circa 2015)

Hello to everyone who is currently working on Sherry’s case and other people. Sherry is being looked at as a possible victim of Ted Bundy. He may have killed in the early 70s and a woman who lived in long beach California stated that a man possibly bundy was driving a beige 1968 Volkswagen. He gave her a ride to her job and she stated that he was “exposed”. She said that he made her stay in the car for a few extra minutes before dropping her off at her job and then after her shift was over he came back but she hid. She says that she contacted the investigating agency for Sherry’s case and they have accepted the tip and are investigating it. Sherry Matches bundys victim description and it says that she was going to visit a male companion. One of bundys victims stated she was meeting a man named ted.

Hello to everyone who is currently working on Sherry’s case and other people. Sherry is being looked at as a possible victim of Ted Bundy. He may have killed in the early 70s and a woman who lived in long beach California stated that a man possibly bundy was driving a beige 1968 Volkswagen. He gave her a ride to her job and she stated that he was “exposed”. She said that he made her stay in the car for a few extra minutes before dropping her off at her job and then after her shift was over he came back but she hid. She says that she contacted the investigating agency for Sherry’s case and they have accepted the tip and are investigating it. Sherry Matches bundys victim description and it says that she was going to visit a male companion. One of bundys victims stated she was meeting a man named ted.
Hi, Mysteries 1974. May I ask who specifically is looking at Sherry as a possible Bundy victim? Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back