Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
suit just walked up and skeerd the media! LOL :lol: should be starting in a sec

I know nothing about this case so just read the beginning of the thread. OMG my daughter is 15 and leaves for a short work to the busstop at 6:30 every morning. That is so scary!!

Juicy purse found Sunday. Inside bag was some of her clothing. Neatly put inside bag.

This morning they reached out to volunteer SAR. More extensive, more thorough search. Concentrating on a 3 mile radius of the home. looking for evidence of a crime - clothing, tire tracks, etc.

They found the purse on Sunday at 1:00 p.m. Inside the bag was clothing - folded neatly. Laguna and Santa Teresa blvd.

3 mile search is to look for any evidence of a crime, tire tracks, etc.

laguna and sana theresa was where bag was found

phone found a few blocks away from that

They cannot confirm if the clothing in the purse were the clothes she was wearing since no one saw her the morning she left.

Don'tn know what Sierra was wearing when she left the house. Don't know if clothes in bag is what she was wearing that day. Could have been thrown from car. No forensics from bag leading to suspects.

reporter asked if there was urine on the clothes

NO COMMENT

(interesting)

Purse found not on the roadway but near the intersection.

What's this about urine? They won't comment on what was found on the clothes...

No POI, no evidence of foul play.

A text sent a little after 7 from her cell phone. No comment on to whom or what it said.

Text msg sent around 7am the day she disappeared. Will not say to who. Does not have a person of interest and no evidence of crime.

I think the reporter got a leak about the urine on the clothes :moo:

with holding text info right now (7am text)

still no signs of foul play

fbi is helping but he will not discuss how (that is odd!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine